Lemieux vs Stevens....no grappling allowed

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It sounds to be the next fight for both fellers.

Lemieux:

UPPERCUT.gif

Can't fight a Stevens GIF (aside from him getting KD'd by GGG).... so you'll get this:

Tex+Cobb+Bride+Lick.gif

And this photo:

Curtis-Stevens-vs-Tureano-Johnson.jpg

Good fight.

Nice, no grappling allowed so its actual real fighting.

Wat if one of them wants fight n the other one wants to grapple?

How is Stevens even considered a contender?

He was the only guy do ever do good against GGG

He didn't look that good against GGG.
Ouma looked better, more competitive than Stevens did.

Stevens has done other things that keeps him interesting at that division. Smoking out undefeated Patrick Teixeria for one.

Stevens doesn't have the footspeed to keep up with Lemule.

Lemule by KO Round 5.

ouma did do well but ggg is better now and would probly take ouma out earlier in a rematch

ouma did do well but ggg is better now and would probly take ouma out earlier in a rematch

Ouma's just a tough fighter. GGG was the 2nd person to KO him... and Ouma fought some tough opponents.

Remember how J.Taylor fought him back when Taylor was considered something special?? Taylor was running away the whole fight and in between rounds getting yelled at by Manny to stand his ground and fight.... which he didn't do.

HBO needs to fuck off until they get their budget straight. Give everyone to Showtime for now

HBO needs to fuck off until they get their budget straight. Give everyone to Showtime for now

Curtis will get paid. That's Dre's nephew

Confirmed by HBO for March 11

While I think its a Crappy main headliner even for free HBO, there is no boxing that night so I cant be pissed.

Still, its the reason why Showtime > HBO

You know that scene in scar face where Tony Montana puts his face into a pile of coke. Do you think fat dan does the same with cheese?

I mean Lemieux isnt great... but Stevens did poor vs rosado BKB, did poor vs N'dam, did Poor vs De la rosa. I think if lemiuex really wanted to he could just out box stevns but he'll slug it out

They are going OFF on Twitter right now

curtis stevens is losing the argument even.. he sounds like a highschool student

Back