Lemieux vs Stevens....no grappling allowed

Nice to see HBO buy A level match ups.

curtis stevens a +350 that theoretically could be a pickem due to styles. both are going to be there to be hit where stevens has showed trouble before with guys that move

curtis stevens a +350 that theoretically could be a pickem due to styles. both are going to be there to be hit where stevens has showed trouble before with guys that move
I'm on Stevens for a smallish bet at +340.

I'm on Stevens for a smallish bet at +340.

i have a half unit on stevens. hopefully well get live betting because if it goes to the cards gbp lemeuix will probably win unless curtis gets some kds

Ewe're almost there... A massive ppv draw in Canada, I'm sure ;)

I love this match.

Two guys who seriously dislike each other and both of them have legit bombs to throw in the ring.

Thurman/Garcia was obviously a more important fight as far as boxing in general but this will be a lights out brawl and the winner should get a big opponent next.

Without grappling, how will they marinate in each others juices and reach the point of insertion unto climax?

Sucks for us Canadians as we have to pay 54.95 to order ppv but so glad I have Directv for HBO US and Showtime.

Heard this was cancelled. David Lemieux missed second day weigh in by sleeping in. He claimed he's never done a second day weigh in before. they fight could still go on but it can no longer be for the IBF north american title. since stevens made the second day weigh in it's likely they decline the fight claiming he has a weight advantage

Heard this was cancelled. David Lemieux missed second day weigh in by sleeping in. He claimed he's never done a second day weigh in before. they fight could still go on but it can no longer be for the IBF north american title. since stevens made the second day weigh in it's likely they decline the fight claiming he has a weight advantage
I haven't heard it was canceled yet but I did hear he missed the weigh in.

Fighters like Stevens are great for the sport. Even though he looked like a mook when he was being restrained in the post Green v Codrington fight.

Every time he's lost he rebounds in an impressive manner.

Sucks for us Canadians as we have to pay 54.95 to order ppv but so glad I have Directv for HBO US and Showtime.
Fuck that's stupid. I went looking to set it to record and couldn't find it. I guess that's why. But why would it be on HBO in the US but not on HBO here? I was going to watch it but no way I'm buying a PPV for this. Fuck them.

I dont get hbo in vancouver.. I get movie central that has a very limited access to SOME hbo tv series and boxing on 2 hour tape delay

also I cant buy quebec ppvs the bute vs alvarez was the first ppv I could even buy (I didnt) so people outside of quebec and maybe ontario cannt even legally watch this though a tv prodiver, maybe there is an online option.. but still fuck it.

also I cant buy quebec ppvs the bute vs alvarez was the first ppv I could even buy (I didnt) so people outside of quebec and maybe ontario cannt even legally watch this though a tv prodiver, maybe there is an online option.. but still fuck it.
That seems so ridiculous. There is good boxing on and people cant even watch it. And then they wonder why its not more popular.

you can get movie central time shift with telus but telus sucks. then again shaw sucks... maybe there is a satelite option for people to legally watch it but I dont think so, canadians cant watch canadian boxers legally in most of canada. why black out shaw and telus they dont even exist in ontario or quebec (other than just across the manitoba border for satelite)

Does anyone know if this is actually cancelled or not???

I have plans for this fight but I don't want to waste a whole day preparing if it's not gonna happen.

Back