LeBron James to Trump: "U Bum. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up."

Have Katy Perry or Miley Cyrus given their expert opinions on this yet?

45 is the dumbest pres in the history of the U.S. Curry said he WAS NOT going therefore Trump's renigin' the invite is complete and utter retardation. I thought George Jr. was an idiot. Sheesh I'll take him over dumb ass Trump any day.

Trump called a professional athlete's mother/father a bitch for exercising his first amendment right

Nothing more divisive, anti-leadership and anti-American than that

He didn't call their parents bitches lmao. It's a figure of speech snowflake

Trump always has won these things once the dust settles. I think he wins this again. NFL and NBA attendance should be interesting this year.

Now to your first paragraph. Everyone underestimates the silent Trump movement. Every hard working American just trying to raise a family who loves this country, is tired of leftist PC crap, tired of hearing that we are racists loves what Trump is saying here. Trump doesn't say it like most, all polished. Trump is Trump. That's why he resonates.

I admire Trump and his courage to address steph curry talking about him. Trump is no racist like he is insinuated to be by members of the Golden State Warriors. And many people are tired of the kneeling of the national anthem.

Trump is the only man alive that would confront the leftists. We need this confronted after 8 years of Obama.
You mean blue collar whites who still make up the majority and still have a "silent" few are who you are talking about.

The anti pc crowd is mostly whites because "pc" as we understand it is usually against traditional white values in america. This doesnt exist in all whites as we see in places like the pacific north west. We do see it pretty much everywhere else.

PC isnt a inate anti western idea its just anti conservative white idea.

These whites feel threatened obviously.

If trump doesnt baby these people he loses...its all he has and its who largley voted for him.

This base will only exist if their numbers exist. Once their numbers go down we can safely redifine Americas traditions as they should be, a multicultural one.

Yep sorry not everyone is christian....not everyone beleives marriage is between a man and a woman....not everyone wants to just eat white food and partake in only white culture either...

Boo hoo what a tragedy if most of the people around me are dark in complexion!...uh...I am already living in such a place.....

ALBUQUERQUE, NM
albuquerque.png

Its not the best place for nightlife and that sort but its pretty peaceful and no its nothing like mexico even though its majority mexican.

Its democratic majority too.

Most of the non whites are proud to be American and there really isnt any racial tension.

If the future of America is this but transfered to the cultural climate of other cities, I would not mind a bit.

When LBJ actually gets into elected office we can then say that he's a celebrity who's opinion matters.

Until then he's just another failed HRC cheerleader.
Why do we have to wait? Trump was getting credibility before he was elected.

What makes trump so special...

The double standards.....

Last edited:
Huh? I didn't make any predictions. I made a statement, most of which can be measured and verified.

Lebron James is a family man, an active father and participant in his children's lives, extremely hard working, married only once and still married to his children's mother, philanthropic, no scandals or legal troubles of any kind.....

There's really no argument that can be made for Trump as far as being a better man or role model. Morally speaking, Lebron comes out way, way ahead

lebron like most of these other athletes is no saint .. he constantly fks behind his wife's back .. he's an adulterer .. we know that much .. stop putting celebrities on a pedestal .. they're just human like you

{<jordan}
Remember when this guy was asked why he doesn't get political and he said "because Republicans buy sneakers too"? I miss those days.

lol what truth did he tell? The 'you can't dump me I broke up with you first? Or the great honor to go to the WH? Because it isn't anymore for all of the teams who don't want to go.
The truth is the Curry is keeps talking about and waffling on if he and his team will visit the White House. So Trump just ended that speculation this weekend. There is no invitation anymore.

I thought there was a bit more to it than that, like the reason why they are not standing for the national anthem and that Trump wants people fired for it.
That shouldn't be a problem, leftists often get people fired who stand for traditional views on marriage.

Trump is a grade A troll. It's really as simple as that. The amount of morons he's rustled is sensational.

That shouldn't be a problem, leftists often get people fired who stand for traditional views on marriage.

While I don't think people should be fired for expressing their opinion or by protesting legitimately (I assume you dont either?), this is coming from the President of the United States, not just some 'leftist'. Or do you hold the two by the same standards?

As leader, wouldn't it be better for Trump to address the issue of why this protest is happening, rather than just chastise Americans for standing up (or in this case not standing up...) for trying to improve things (which is actually showing more patriotism than those people that want to fire them and who would prefer the status quo).

While I don't think people should be fired for expressing their opinion or by protesting legitimately (I assume you dont either?), this is coming from the President of the United States, not just some 'leftist'. Or do you hold the two by the same standards?

As leader, wouldn't it be better for Trump to address the issue of why this protest is happening, rather than just chastise Americans for standing up (or in this case not standing up...) for trying to improve things (which is actually showing more patriotism than those people that want to fire them and who would prefer the status quo).
The United States president should promote standing for the national anthem.

Trump could say it better, but Trump is right. Stand up for the anthem. You are blessed to be in the USA where you can make millions playing football and basketball. If you want to help the cause of racism or police violence, there are much better ways to do that. Kneeling for the anthem is just gonna divide your team and kill the NFL.

The United States president should promote standing for the national anthem.

Trump could say it better, but Trump is right. Stand up for the anthem. You are blessed to be in the USA where you can make millions playing football and basketball. If you want to help the cause of racism or police violence, there are much better ways to do that. Kneeling for the anthem is just gonna divide your team and kill the NFL.
There's more to patriotism than the national anthem. Patriotism isn't about one song, it's about supporting your country, highlighting issues and trying to force change for the good.

But I'm not surprised by the actions of a leader who doesnt pay tax and who skipped military service with a dodgy medical exemption.

LeBron is still salty that he endorsed Hillary in Ohio and the state voted for Trump instead.

2016-11-06t215653z-1562347302-s1aeuliqltac-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-clinton.jpg

That's one reason so many celebrities hate Trump: the fact that they campaigned so hard against him and Trump still won showed them people don't care about their opinions, and that was a huge blow to their inflated egos.

By win, you mean through an antiquated election system that allows for gerrymandering, infringement of voter rights, and the "winner" to win without even collecting the most votes or having the most popular support.

There's more to patriotism than the national anthem. Patriotism isn't about one song, it's about supporting your country, highlighting issues and trying to force change for the good.
Then these players should actually do something good for the cause. There are productive ways of doing that besides disrespecting the national anthem

Back