League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should link my instagram here so you peasants could see what real life success looks like

20170303_074859.jpg

Are you the guy talking mad shit on Dom's twitch

I'm still haunted by not knowing if I was queued jungle or not that last game.

TSM fucking sucked at MSI and I loved it

They played absolutely terrified. They had an early-game comp against G2 and were up 7-1 with a big gold difference and they refuse to go for base turrets with a baron buff. They then not only proceed to lose that game but then get destroyed in the tie-breaker by Frost Wolves who they beat earlier in the day.

its like the whole team wins NA then goes fuck it that will do.

its like the whole team wins NA then goes fuck it that will do.

It's because NA blows. Players are more about the money and streaming than winning international tournament. If any NA team cared about winning they'd join the Korean league

yeah I dont think that is a legit thing i mean if u join LCK your not an NA team anymore and it does not make sense for an American company to ship there product overseas. I know monte liked to say that often but i dont agree with his choice. I think yes NA can change but lets not pretend SKT the best team in the world did not lose to FW and WE two teams that dont play in the LCK. heck even the LCK teams like KT could not beat SKT so its not liking going there is going to be a guarantee.

yeah I dont think that is a legit thing i mean if u join LCK your not an NA team anymore and it does not make sense for an American company to ship there product overseas. I know monte liked to say that often but i dont agree with his choice. I think yes NA can change but lets not pretend SKT the best team in the world did not lose to FW and WE two teams that dont play in the LCK. heck even the LCK teams like KT could not beat SKT so its not liking going there is going to be a guarantee.
But who is almost always winning worlds, korea

TSM will always be in a "garbage day" limbo in the LCS so when it comes time to play the best of the best , they crumble.

NA will only win if league starts becoming unpopular overseas

FYI I'm a tsm hater so lots of bias opinion in my post

TSM will always be in a "garbage day" limbo in the LCS so when it comes time to play the best of the best , they crumble.

NA will only win if league starts becoming unpopular overseas

FYI I'm a tsm hater so lots of bias opinion in my post
Ya gotta play the game monte

But who is almost always winning worlds, SKT
Only one other team has won from korea if you take away the dominating team of SKT. Yes we all know korea is the best region but its one team that always wins not one region.

Hope you guys are flexing without me.
I'm off on vacation doing my best fear and loathing impression.

When I return I plan to get swole AF.

Playing again after like a year off. Let's hope I don't rage today. lol

OK, so first game back and a ryze with full health and mana just runs behind everyone not fighting. fuuuuuu i hate this game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back