League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to talk about anything, TSM will win NA, Korea will win worlds. Same champs picked week in week out. Everytime I read up on the games it's either ez, Ashe, or jihn going bot.

After last patch bots actually pretty diverse right now. That's coming from the resident whiny ADC.

Think Varus, Ez, Ashe, Caitlin, Lucian and Jhin are strong. Could see Kog/Kalista becoming more popular as well.

I think it's important to understand the difference between diversity and something being over or underpowered.

Any game played at a high level will boil down to optimal ways of playing.
That is why I laugh half the time someone says something is or isn't viable because nearly anything is viable even at a pro level, but many things sure aren't optimal.

Got to just standby and watch from bot lane last night as our WW and Galio initiated the ascension of their Aatrox to Swolehalla. He had the full might of Brodin behind his swings and melted my Peter Pan, squat rack curling ass.

I have enjoyed these last few nights of getting swole in flex queue.

The game feels so rewarding playing full tanks lately. Those few malphit games of losing lane then just winning are so fun.

I think it's important to understand the difference between diversity and something being over or underpowered.

Any game played at a high level will boil down to optimal ways of playing.
That is why I laugh half the time someone says something is or isn't viable because nearly anything is viable even at a pro level, but many things sure aren't optimal.

That's how I feel when someone tries to sell me on the huge item store, then I remember that everyone uses the same 10-12 items and the rest are never used unless you're a dumb noob who doesn't know better.

That's how I feel when someone tries to sell me on the huge item store, then I remember that everyone uses the same 10-12 items and the rest are never used unless you're a dumb noob who doesn't know better.
What are some items no one uses?

I must say i enjoy going top tank lol. I can screw around in lane and get rekt'd but do work in teamfights. I literally only go shen, maoki, and nautilus top, but hopefully in the playoffs some fun picks and upsets happen. Have no interest in another year of korean domination and failure from the NA

Doob or echo: will you duo bot with me as Rakan and whisper sweet nothings into my ear as we slay in Brodin's name?

Doob or echo: will you duo bot with me as Rakan and whisper sweet nothings into my ear as we slay in Brodin's name?
I woke up from a nap, saw this and thought you guys were queuing up now.

guys i let my team down
we were getting crushed, and I was the only one doing well
i ended up 9-4 with a cs close to 200, and we got the brakes beat off us in every other facet
mid fed
the supp was useless, our ADC almost rage quit multiple times,a nd fed too
the jg was invisible the whole game, and when it was time for teamfights, he just ran in and got blown up every single time
I couldnt carry fam, i let my team down
ive seen people carry in worse, and i failed
im going to go cut myself now

guys i let my team down
we were getting crushed, and I was the only one doing well
i ended up 9-4 with a cs close to 200, and we got the brakes beat off us in every other facet
mid fed
the supp was useless, our ADC almost rage quit multiple times,a nd fed too
the jg was invisible the whole game, and when it was time for teamfights, he just ran in and got blown up every single time
I couldnt carry fam, i let my team down
ive seen people carry in worse, and i failed
im going to go cut myself now
I bet if you played urgot, you would of carried it home

This motherfucker cut into my league time by hitting one of my houses with a loader bucket.

Now I am out here on a Saturday replacing colums instead of tanking everyone's mmr more.

I really should link my instagram here so you peasants could see what real life success looks like

20170303_074859.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back