Lando fanbase confuses me

Why does Lando have such a rabid fanbase? The guy is entertaining sure but I mean come on you gotta win a fight or two. Can't just keep on losing to unranked fighters and keep making excuses like he is still exciting and he lost close fights. The only achievement he's ever had was giving Fergusson a tough fight which again he ended up getting finished. Will you guys be making bandwagon threads when Cando Canatta gets cut and goes to Bellator after this upcoming fight? I don't think there will be more than 3 guys joining the lame bandwagon then.
A better question is why do you think it is cute or funny to change his name to "Cando Canatta", because it is neither cute nor funny.

Ah ok so if I understand it correctly, you can only be a fan of a fighter if he is the best or has lots of qulity wins? Ok, I guess you are one of the "fans" that as soon as your favourite fighter loses start rooting for the fighter that beat him.

Lando doesn't have a big fanbase but most MMA fans that are aware of him, enjoy watching him fight because he's entertaining. Not because he's amongst the best of the best, but because he's fun to watch. Also, it was very exciting to see come extremely close to beating Ferguson who's likely the #1 or #2 LW in the world.

It all started because he knocked beast ferguson down. I tried to tell them "thats nothing special guys, ferg gets knocked down every fight then kills ppl like he did lando" anyway a meme developed.

It all started because he knocked beast ferguson down. I tried to tell them "thats nothing special guys, ferg gets knocked down every fight then kills ppl like he did lando" anyway a meme developed.
It´s coz you got triggered.. Im pretty sure most of Groovy fans are also Cucuy fans (I am, actually).

Dudes a disappointment. He needs to either try to make the cut to 145 or he should try out belator.

It´s coz you got triggered.. Im pretty sure most of Groovy fans are also Cucuy fans (I am, actually).
I was not triggers. I said oh shit Ferg got knock down, Lando is done for.:)

Lando is the Mike Perry of the LW division. But yeh, his fanbase are weird lol Lando is like the Artem Lobov meme, meh fighter but gets praised

I liked his first few fights. Lando has a great style when he shows up. Can’t say I was impressed by his last performance. However, I’m hoping he shows that same exciting style he had in his debut.

Pretty sure a good bulk of the wagon are guys joking around having fun. The groovy wagon threads are as funny as some shoop threads.

The UFC is likely not going to cut a guy who comes to fight, that also has a fan base.

I was not triggers. I said oh shit Ferg got knock down, Lando is done for.:)
It´s ok. Anyway, dunno why you dont side with Groovy...

Remember: a legacy is built on fighting good opponents. If you dismiss Cucuy´s opponents, you dismiss his legacy.
Jus´like those who attack Hoyce & claim they are SAKU G. fans.

use.gif

Pretty sure a good bulk of the wagon are guys joking around having fun. The groovy wagon threads are as funny as some shoop threads.

The UFC is likely not going to cut a guy who comes to fight, that also has a fan base.
Lando is the Mike Perry of the LW division. But yeh, his fanbase are weird lol Lando is like the Artem Lobov meme, meh fighter but gets praised

You dont understand what is truly at stake, Im afraid....

I liked his first few fights. Lando has a great style when he shows up. Can’t say I was impressed by his last performance. However, I’m hoping he shows that same exciting style he had in his debut.
I think the truth is that Lando had massive potential but then spent way too much time getting laid instead of training properly and now it's a question of whether or not he can pull it together or not.

I like the guy too, it would just be nice to have the end product that matched the support of the fan base.

Last edited:
You answered your own questions.

He's entertaining. He's a real warrior.
Also he won't get cut.

He got cut plenty of times in his last 2 fights by blocking punches with his face

giphy.gif

It´s ok. Anyway, dunno why you dont side with Groovy...

Remember: a legacy is built on fighting good opponents. If you dismiss Cucuy´s opponents, you dismiss his legacy.
Jus´like those who attack Hoyce & claim they are SAKU G. fans.

View attachment 458211
Ferg has already proven to be one of the best LW's of all time and is in LW GOAT contention along with Khabib. Beating Cando has no bearing on his legacy. Had he lost to Cando, his legacy would have been badly affected though.

He had potential but it was just wasted. As it turned out, he can barely hang with fighters way outside of top 10. The ferg fight gave people the wrong impression and after that it was all downhill.

Have you not seen him throw spinning shit??!

Back