Lando fanbase confuses me

As a long time mma fan, I have more or less lost interest in title fights. So I prefer a good and scrappy fight compared to a title shot given to a non-worthy fighter. Win or Lose, I don’t care if you throw down.

When we are talking about Lando, there is no W/L, there is just L
Its just one or two dudes, most of the others are just trolling, kind of like the platinum nation.

Crazy, right?

2 lousy bums who cant dig his game but... always find a way to write about him, and even spit threads, about the guy...

Bunch of losers, lmao.

In his first four fights he won four performance bonuses

Exciting fighter that also comes across as chill and likeable

You answered your own questions.

He's entertaining. He's a real warrior.
Also he won't get cut.

This

idk about you guys man but I got into this sport when you didnt need to be the best in the world. You just needed to be a fuckin warrior. And that was enough to get a fan base. So maybe you didn’t win EVERY time you fought, but you gave the fans a show. Entertainment. That’s all I want.

I’d take 1 Lando over 100 Jared Rosholt’s or whatever.

He should start getting better, he has been training with Platinum so the sky is the limit really

Crazy, right?

2 lousy bums who cant dig his game but... always find a way to write about him, and even spit threads, about the guy...

Bunch of losers, lmao.

Yeah staning a fighter online, really winning in life are you buddy?

He got the Groovy thing going, plus he hurt Ferguson badly. He also just goes for it during his fights. But its more of just an inside joke, you're taking it way too seriously ha.

Truth hurts I guess <Fedor23>

Your staning won't make him rise above B-level.
the truth is that you´re a loser bashin´ an entertainer. Fookin´ point-fightin´ boot-licker.

And dont use Fedor´s face or any Pride ones, you dont desserve it, scumbag.

Meanwhile, climb here:

finger (2).gif

the truth is that you´re a loser bashin´ an entertainer. Fookin´ point-fightin´ boot-licker.

And dont use Fedor´s face or any Pride ones, you dont desserve it, scumbag.

Meanwhile, climb here:

View attachment 458185
<24>

It's ok, Lando is fighting some DWTNCS kid, he might actually win one for a change.

<24>

It's ok, Lando is fighting some DWTNCS kid, he might actually win one for a change.
"kid"...lmao...

Like Henzo said, I was in this shit when you loser were still in your Dad´s nutsack...

He´s fightin´your fat Momma next, happy?

What a ´tard...

diego tard.gif

tbh you´re pathetic... You say he´s a can, fine... It´s your right...but... You seem to never miss a thread where you can write no less than 10 lines about this 'deep' idea of yours...

If I dont care about someone, I dont lose my time repeating the very same BS over and over again.

Get a clue.
Really man? Repeating myself? Care about someone?

This coming from the guy who is constantly shit posting the same terrible gifs in every thread because he can't maturely handle another persons opinion? Obviously you do care, because you took your time to respond to every person in this thread, which wasn't started by someone that is in your Lando circle jerk.

<LikeReally5>

Really man? Repeating myself? Care about someone?

This coming from the guy who is constantly shit posting the same terrible gifs in every forum because he can't handle another persons opinion? Obviously you do care, because you took your time to respond to every person in this thread, which wasn't started by someone that is in your Lando circle jerk.
<LikeReally5>
yeah, u tool. 2nd thread you´re repeating the same BS, and I bet you´re gonna spit the same ´tard thing in the next Groovy thread.
And those gifs coz you dont desserve more since you´re a shitty poster.

clint.gif

Last edited:
yeah, u tool. 2nd thread you´re repeating the same BS, and I beat you´re gonna spit the same ´tard thing in the next Groovy thread.
And those gifs coz you dont desserve more since you´re a shitty poster.

View attachment 458191
There you have it kid.
You resort to name calling and witless retorts. Please cry more, and when Lando loses AGAIN....pull out your victim card and claim you were being bullied.
Now enough, Go cry and finger pop each other in one of your threads.
Oh please learn how to spell. What are you 9?

There you have it kid.
You resort to name calling and witless retorts. Please cry more, and when Lando loses AGAIN....pull out your victim card and claim you were being bullied.
Now enough, Go cry and finger pop each other in one of your threads.
Oh please learn how to spell. What are you 9?
Im not zen like bro @Myrddin Wild, he´s a Gandhi & the coolest guy here...
POS lousy posters/trolls like ya, desserve nothing.

puni6.gif

Try to contribute here, instead of spittin´the same BS over and over again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back