Lando fanbase confuses me

Uh oh TS watch out your gonna get these guys all riled up.
Yeah I agree though, his fan base are especially ridiculous. They base his success on how "exciting" he is and then If you disagree, they proceed to harass you using gifs and long winded posts explaining how you don't understand fighting and aren't a real fan....
And then if he loses, and you call them out on their shit they then claim you are being a bully and attacking them...when that's what they do all the time.
Honestly, these guys are perhaps the worst fan base on sherdog currently, I dislike The platinum nation but at least Perry wins fights...I can't even tell if it's trolling anymore.

Completely agree. They all agree with each other on ridiculous shit and bully anybody that question thier idol. It is unacceptable behavior imo.

Completely agree. They all agree with each other on ridiculous shit and bully anybody that question thier idol. It is unacceptable behavior imo.
Agree as well, completely immature and unacceptable behavior. It becomes a circle jerk between the couple of them where they begin to gang up on anyone who has their own opinion, even if someone politely disagrees.
They're some of the most toxic posters I've encountered on sherdog.
...And it's only a matter of time before they'll be in this thread crying with their gifs ready.

Win or lose Lando and Perry put out exciting fights. That's all that matters. The only people who are overly obsessed about wins are people who live vicariously through fighters.

Yeah why care about actual fighting abilities in a combat sport.

Wtf.

Thats because we are not possers that follow a fighter only when he wins. Lando also has the moves.

Last edited:
65 posts about Lando and no @Myrddin Wild?

58742fbdd33caf466032d1a2158ef5b1.jpg

Because he almost caught Ferguson. No one did to Ferguson what he did.

But after he proved to be a fucking hype and nothing more. Or a wasted talent... To do what he did, I suppose it is a wasted talent, for some reason he didn't repeat that.

This is a passive aggressive thread to mess with my guy @Myrddin Wild

Let him be. It’s not different than being a Platinum Nation fan. A bunch of you returning Plat Nation OG’s need to helax and leave the man be.

I root for him because he almost always brings a FOTN performance. People are free to jump on the bandwagon of successful point fighters who make sure they eke out that victory if they like.

#LeaveMyrddinAlone
#LOG

Fi
Why does Lando have such a rabid fanbase? The guy is entertaining sure but I mean come on you gotta win a fight or two. Can't just keep on losing to unranked fighters and keep making excuses like he is still exciting and he lost close fights. The only achievement he's ever had was giving Fergusson a tough fight which again he ended up getting finished. Will you guys be making bandwagon threads when Cando Canatta gets cut and goes to Bellator after this upcoming fight? I don't think there will be more than 3 guys joining the lame bandwagon then.
excuse me for TL;DRing ur comment a bit, but i’ll give u the only true answer from someone who studies bro-culture. The shertard is a simplton so u have to trace it back to a simple spark of every flaming homo fanbase.
He has a funny name, and there was talk about his style being unique, thats it.

Wanna know whats the only reason perry’s fanbase exists? He he mislead that korean dude into a fake hand shake... thats really it, if u remmember correctly, that same fanbase was alive and well right after that weigh in, even before most of them have seen him fight.

Just also have to point out, flaming homo is not an insult, but such fan bases use homosexual comments to compliment their idol. The most i’ve seen recieve those was Sage Northcutt.

Alhamdullah and you’re welcome

I like the guy because he's an exciting fighter who brings it every single time. I've accepted at this point that, barring some miracle, he's not gonna be a top contender. What's so wrong with that? You stop being a fan of a fighter if they lose a few?

I like the guy because he's an exciting fighter who brings it every single time. I've accepted at this point that, barring some miracle, he's not gonna be a top contender. What's so wrong with that? You stop being a fan of a fighter if they lose a few?

Well said. Carlos Condit is still my favorite despite his recent decline.

Uh oh TS watch out your gonna get these guys all riled up.
Yeah I agree though, his fan base are especially ridiculous. They base his success on how "exciting" he is and then If you disagree, they proceed to harass you using gifs and long winded posts explaining how you don't understand fighting and aren't a real fan....
And then if he loses, and you call them out on their shit they then claim you are being a bully and attacking them...when that's what they do all the time.
Honestly, these guys are perhaps the worst fan base on sherdog currently, I dislike The platinum nation but at least Perry wins fights...I can't even tell if it's trolling anymore.
tbh you´re pathetic... You say he´s a can, fine... It´s your right...but... You seem to never miss a thread where you can write no less than 10 lines about this 'deep' idea of yours...

If I dont care about someone, I dont lose my time repeating the very same BS over and over again.

Get a clue.

Back