Lando fanbase confuses me

What the heck is going on in here I wasn't on for half a day and bam multiple pages of this huh.

Didn't even think that the Lando fans base can even be considered that aggressive or bad that it warranted some backlash. Fine from my perspective have at it if you feel that strongly against the Lando fighter and his sherdog fan group.

Okay TS if you want to look at the record and simplify things okay fine it's not a positive record but being a fan is more then just having a W it's about the way he fights and how he shows up and no matter the L you can't even take that away from the man.

Then if you have a closer look and see all his fights in the UFC what exactly do you get ? oh massive performance bonuses across the board he just failed once when his other dance partner was fallowing a strict game-plan that made it an ugly and limiting fight and no knock against him either sometimes it happens and maybe it was his best change on winning and moving forward din his career so his choice and good for him.

You can be a negative Nancy and say he is 1 W in his last 5 fights or you can have a closer look:

- short notice vs a legit top 3 guy (for all we know he can even be the best in the world right now, 1 fight away). He did very well early, got tired cause of no camp and the way he goes after them early and the pedigree of Tony was seen too of course.

- Makdessi we got that sweet finish, looked very creative and moved like he had something special about him.

- Teymur man o man that was a hard one, I think we all underestimate how technical and well prepared he will be, Lando started of strong like he does but then starting fading and Teymur was on point with his striking and his defense and he got the W and he deserved it fully.

- Green I feel Lando showed improved cardio and defenses and won that fight without any doubt in my eyes, I know it's a draw but if you see that fight I'm telling you most likely you will score it for Lando yourself. (he got a bonus in a 'draw')

- Klose, I'm thinking Lando had a chip on his should with him having problems with his endurance in the 3rd round so he was prepared to pace himself and no go so strong in the first round then having to constant recover and drop your defense out the window just so you can move and try your own offense (I noticed his best part about defense is his footwork early, he gets out of trouble by having that footwork and the more tired he gets that footwork goes away and then you see people landing on him on a more consistence basis, especially in those 3rd rounds where he lets people get free rounds on him cause he is getting tagged and tagged).
Went of track a bit.. this backfired because Klose loved to keep this constant rhythm with no high notes and he made it an uncomfortable, out of style, at his own pace and preference and yea I feel he got that W on Lando with his good gameplan and solid performance overall. (this is the only fight where he got no bonus)

Good post

Are we trying to break the record for most consecutive posts by an individual poster or something?

<GSPWoah>

Impressive...

Let´s have a laugh now...
YOU brought Khabib in this thread, and YOU claim he is the GOAT blablabla... while I claim that you´re a clueless bum who didnt even watch his fights...

Tell me without going full google:

Who managed to take him down in:

CSFU: Champions League
Pankration Atrium Cup
Tsumada Fighting Championship
M-1
ProFC
Golden Fist Russia

Not so many managed this shit...

I can see that you´re answering quickly here, I give you 90s.

Waitin´...

View attachment 458549
Damn, Gono is a mma encyclopedia

Meh, fuck all the haterade up in ere.

@gono btw bless
@One MMA Fan bless
@Myrddin Wild bless - been a while bruva

Khabib beat the piss out of Conor no doubt about it. I couldn't believe it while WATCHING The Eagle wrap up Conor's legs like that....Conor couldn't do shite. Talk about shat in teh bus, lol. Bet he shat his under pants when Habib was all over him

Lando fkn rules. Even with losses he still rocks. You win some you lose some.

Meh, fuck all the haterade up in ere.

@gono btw bless
@One MMA Fan bless
@Myrddin Wild bless - been a while bruva

Khabib beat the piss out of Conor no doubt about it. I couldn't believe it while WATCHING The Eagle wrap up Conor's legs like that....Conor couldn't do shite. Talk about shat in teh bus, lol. Bet he shat his under pants when Habib was all over him
chill... only a bunch of losers here, darkasshole who got owned, along with his boot-lickah, and the other ´tard witcher too, with his infamous GOAT threads about cyborg....

Not this rehashed shit again Myriddin. I expected better. You sound like your sidekick bitch gono.
So I explained that I've been working... & I have family in town & so this thread didn't get much of my my participation & you your point is what?

Lmao you gave gono a pat on the back like he is your pet chihuahua lmao hahahahahahaha

Well done little gono

Hahahaha
Oh, never mind... I see you're just trolling full on now. to be honest, I'm surprised the mods have allowed your obvious irrelevance to continue. I expect it won't be long before a non-biased mod recognized that you have escaped from the OT & they put this kind of commentary back where it belongs.
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the heavies is where we're supposed to talk about MMA n stuff. The OT is where this kind of BS belongs.

So I explained that I've been working... & I have family in town & so this thread didn't get much of my my participation & you your point is what?

Oh, never mind... I see you're just trolling full on now. to be honest, I'm surprised the mods have allowed your obvious irrelevance to continue. I expect it won't be long before a non-biased mod recognized that you have escaped from the OT & they put this kind of commentary back where it belongs.
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the heavies is where we're supposed to talk about MMA n stuff. The OT is where this kind of BS belongs.

Shut up pussy, you don't scare me with the threats of a ban you autist. Keep your chihuahua in check and keep rooting for artem 2.0 cando canatta aka the worst fighter in UFC. Your shit bandwagon will be relegated out of the heavies when cando gets cut from UFC so stop telling me I don't belong here you bitch. You and your little pet are making the heavies unbearable with your shit groovy threads, I am just cleaning this place up.

Last edited:

Talking about Cando and his dumb ass fan base is MMA and UFC related, the UFC part might not be for much longer. Just your Chihuahua couldn't stop yapping so @Dark Individual put him in check and he put your ass in check as well.

Shut up pussy, you don't scare me with the threats of a ban you autist. Keep your chihuahua in check and keep rooting for artem 2.0 cando canatta aka the worst fighter in UFC. Your shit bandwagon will be relegated out of the heavies when cando gets cut from UFC so stop telling me I don't belong here you bitch. You and your little pet are making the heavies unbearable with your shit groovy threads, I am just cleaning this place up.
I obviously did not threaten you. This is the problem with engaging OT style trolls like you. You twist everything up while playing your game but when someone gives you a bit of good banter back, then you get pissy & start getting serious & down right mean. You start kicking things around & throwing temper tantrums & calling people names

Your stupid little dark side gimmick was a bit of fun, but you ruin the whole thing when you turn into a bratty little school girl bitch like in the above post. I've all ready got one nagging wife, I don't come here to get another one.

Talking about Cando and his dumb ass fan base is MMA and UFC related, the UFC part might not be for much longer. Just your Chihuahua couldn't stop yapping so @Dark Individual put him in check and he put your ass in check as well.
<FookIsThatGuy>

It's so cute how you OT guys bring your silly little game into the heavies & feel like you actually said something.

Let me break down OT banter.
  • Insult someone
  • When they say something back, claim that they have fallen short & then call them some names while insulting them further. Claim that they are inferior to you & they should just give up
  • every 2 or 3 posts claim some sort of victory that was never won
  • Repeat.

I swear to god you guys are going right off the script. Why don't you actually talk about how you think the Groovy vs whatshisname fight will go. Then you might actually be on topic.

<FookIsThatGuy>

It's so cute how you OT guys bring your silly little game into the heavies & feel like you actually said something.

• Insult someone
  • When they say something back, claim that they have fallen short & then call them some names while insulting them further. Claim that they are inferior to you & they should just give up
  • Repeat.

I swear to god you guys are going right off the script. Why don't you actually talk about how you think the Groovy vs whatshisname fight will go. Then you might actually be on topic.
What are you even talking about? The man made excellent points that you failed to counter. You think this is about the OT? Not a chance, some people just don't understand the obsession with a regional level fighter.

I obviously did not threaten you. This is the problem with engaging OT style trolls like you. You twist everything up while playing your game but when someone gives you a bit of good banter back, then you get pissy & start getting serious & down right mean. You start kicking things around & throwing temper tantrums & calling people names

Your stupid little dark side gimmick was a bit of fun, but you ruin the whole thing when you turn into a bratty little school girl bitch like in the above post. I've all ready got one nagging wife, I don't come here to get another one.
Myriddin I was just kidding mate. Since you've revealed you have autism, I am feeling very bad about insulting you. I think autism is no joke and autists need to be respected also.

<FookIsThatGuy>

• Insult someone
  • Repeat.

Myrddin let me tell you why I want you to just accept that Lando is a loser that will lose again. The whatshisname you are referring to was an undefeated amateur fighter and had his only loss recently. That man wasn't supposed to be here. He was supposed to die at the hands of Mike Perry in March of 2015. Go do your research and you'll see what I am talking about. But this man was destined for something else i.e The destruction of groovy. Hence he never got to face Mike Perry. It isn't about what each of these fightrs is capable of. It is destiny and Lando is a dead man walking.

What are you even talking about? The man made excellent points that you failed to counter. You think this is about the OT? Not a chance, some people just don't understand the obsession with a regional level fighter.
Myrddin let me tQuote These Messagesell you why I want you to just accept that Lando is a loser that will lose again. The whatshisname you are referring to was an undefeated amateur fighter and had his only loss recently. That man wasn't supposed to be here. He was supposed to die at the hands of Mike Perry in March of 2015. Go do your research and you'll see what I am talking about. But this man was destined for something else i.e The destruction of groovy. Hence he never got to face Mike Perry. It isn't about what each of these fightrs is capable of. It is destiny and Lando is a dead man walking.
This is a bunch of incoherant bull shit from a troll that thinks he's doing something special with his bull shit dark man gimmick. You've attached yourself to us for whatever reason.... (I think it's because of Jehanum) but regardless of the reason... you aren't the first & you won't be the last.

I'm really worried about you. I think it's very unhealthy for you to be so concerned with something you don't like for so long.. & you're getting some sort of joy out of making incoherant posts in a thread where a bunch of his fun loving fans are just showing support for the fighter they like.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back