Lando fanbase confuses me

She is the Fedor of mothers. God bless her.
Hope this doesn’t mean you’ve had to watch her endure a Randleplex!

Time for a sleep. Birthday is officially over, and I am officially older than you. Night my friend.

Hope this doesn’t mean you’ve had to watch her endure a Randleplex!

Time for a sleep. Birthday is officially over, and I am officially older than you. Night my friend.

Oh wow, totally forgot. Happy birthday brotha. Hope you had a good one. You had a woman last time we talked, if that is still true, hope you got anal.

The same reason why we like Chris Leben, Matt Brown etc, they're not world beaters but they're fun entertaining fighters win or lose

Oh wow, totally forgot. Happy birthday brotha. Hope you had a good one. You had a woman last time we talked, if that is still true, hope you got anal.
I didn’t want it so I’m glad I didn’t get it. The wife took care of me, she’s a terrific lady.

Lando reminds me of a fighter that had a very bad record, Cando Cannata
yeah, we got that your thread was just a way to make the whole (sherdog) world admire your fancy witty little nickname.

Cando Canatta.

Ahah.

Got it.

When we are talking about Lando, there is no W/L, there is just L

Lytle. He was the man. It’s not always about that W/L.
He's a perfect example. It's almost like you're seen as a simpleton if you still support fighters who have losing streaks

Im not a bandwagon guy at all but maybe people watch him because he is fun to watch and has skills, why does that matter if he loses or wins he always gives us good fights.

yeah, we got that your thread was just a way to make the whole (sherdog) world admire your fancy witty little nickname.

Cando Canatta.

Ahah.

Got it.

Glad you like it. Its very creative and funny.

Why does Lando have such a rabid fanbase? The guy is entertaining sure but I mean come on you gotta win a fight or two. Can't just keep on losing to unranked fighters and keep making excuses like he is still exciting and he lost close fights. The only achievement he's ever had was giving Fergusson a tough fight which again he ended up getting finished. Will you guys be making bandwagon threads when Cando Canatta gets cut and goes to Bellator after this upcoming fight? I don't think there will be more than 3 guys joining the lame bandwagon then.
Let them support their guy, what's the harm ?

Im not a bandwagon guy at all but maybe people watch him because he is fun to watch and has skills, why does that matter if he loses or wins he always gives us good fights.
Let's see if they are still there when them loses takes him back to Rocky Mountain Rubicon.

Why does Lando have such a rabid fanbase? The guy is entertaining sure but I mean come on you gotta win a fight or two. Can't just keep on losing to unranked fighters and keep making excuses like he is still exciting and he lost close fights. The only achievement he's ever had was giving Fergusson a tough fight which again he ended up getting finished. Will you guys be making bandwagon threads when Cando Canatta gets cut and goes to Bellator after this upcoming fight? I don't think there will be more than 3 guys joining the lame bandwagon then.

Its just one or two dudes, most of the others are just trolling, kind of like the platinum nation.

Let's see if they are still there when them loses takes him back to Rocky Mountain Rubicon.
Some will probably watch him too. Not every fighter i like is in the UFC if they are entertaining i will watch thats why i always watch Crazy horses fights even though he fights in lowlevel promotions.

He bounced Tony Fergusons head around the cage, always has great fights and I was there live when he hit that sweet spinning back kick KO on Makdessi

#1 his name is Lando
#2 does there need to be a #2?
#3 okay...he throws spinning shit

Uh oh TS watch out your gonna get these guys all riled up.
Yeah I agree though, his fan base are especially ridiculous. They base his success on how "exciting" he is and then If you disagree, they proceed to harass you using gifs and long winded posts explaining how you don't understand fighting and aren't a real fan....
And then if he loses, and you call them out on their shit they then claim you are being a bully and attacking them...when that's what they do all the time.
Honestly, these guys are perhaps the worst fan base on sherdog currently, I dislike The platinum nation but at least Perry wins fights...I can't even tell if it's trolling anymore.

Back