Kyoji Horiguchi is now with Rizin.

Good pickup for Rizin.

I was looking forward to Mighty Mouse vs Horiguchi, but the surprising cuts ruined a lot.

good business decision for the ufc. flyweights don't generate good business, so why not let the competition pay for 'marquee' flyweight fighters. These Rizin morons are going to run it into the ground faster than Pride.

Good.

I expect more fighters to go to Rizin after being dropped by the Ultimate Fighting Circus

I would also like to add that Kyoji is the perfect guy for Rizin to help build up a 125 division. I am sure lots of Japanese flyweights are willing to fight him and this breeds better competition imo.

Good.

I expect more fighters to go to Rizin after being dropped by the Ultimate Fighting Circus

Lol...Rizin is a bigger circus than the UFC will ever be. You Pride fan boys are just so hard on to relive the old days you overlook it.

Who's Gabi fighting next? Another Grandma? Maybe a grandpa with a wooden leg?

UFC heading down the way of boxing. Only cares about the top guys and not worried about anyone who doesn't draw. How boxing tanked.

Lol...Rizin is a bigger circus than the UFC will ever be. You Pride fan boys are just so hard on to relive the old days you overlook it.

Maybe your mom !

Rizin needs to dump the 10 minute round. So stupid.

Oh yeah!- Cant wait for Horiguchi vs ........

<{vega}>

Tatsumitsu Wada obviously, he just had a dominating win against Kai Kara France. Tenshin Nasukawa down the road. Maybe Kizaemon Saiga if he manages to continue improving. Bunch of good fights to make, they're investing heavily in the flyweight division and Horiguchi is an excellent addition with name value.

good business decision for the ufc. flyweights don't generate good business, so why not let the competition pay for 'marquee' flyweight fighters. These Rizin morons are going to run it into the ground faster than Pride.
and what the fuck would you know about running a business?

He's top 3 already and the best young fighter in the division.

Does the UFC care about having the best fighters anymore?! If not, what's the point of the UFC?

Rory, Bendo, Phil Davis, now the Gooch...

cm punk?

Tatsumitsu Wada obviously, he just had a dominating win against Kai Kara France. Tenshin Nasukawa down the road. Maybe Kizaemon Saiga if he manages to continue improving. Bunch of good fights to make, they're investing heavily in the flyweight division and Horiguchi is an excellent addition with name value.
Also Motoya, Birchak and maybe Mizugaki..I think there will be a GP at that weight.

<GinJuice>
Awesome news.

I hope Rizin continues to grow.

The one good thing coming out of all these great fighters leaving/being cut is it makes overall mma much stronger and orgs far better.

No it doesn't.

MMA was at its best when the UFC brought in the SF guys after bringing in the WEC guys two years before, they had 98% of the best fighters in the world, fast forward four years later and they completely dropped the ball and now WSOF, Rizin, and Bellator are options and the talent is spread out.

2013-2014 was the gold standard.

Also Motoya, Birchak and maybe Mizugaki..I think there will be a GP at that weight.

Oh definitely. Sakakibara said at the last press conference that he couldnt announce details for the GP yet because they were in heavy negotiations, and depending on how those went they were gonna decide on the weight class. So now with this big signing at FLW it's pretty much certain.

Back