Kovalev vs Shabranskyy Nov 25th 2017

still not sold on kkkovalev...this guy was a punching bag. dude had no defense, no ring generalship.
True, he kept getting hit with same punch over and over, but nice win and good way to boost his confidence, now we’ll have to hear him bitch and moan about Ward rematch

Shabransky isn't Russian, and Kovalev has never been fucked by US judges or referees.

Sure he didn't lmao

The first fight was an obvious win for Kovalev.

The 2nd he took like 3-4 low blows directly leading to the finish lol

Sergey sticking with the "Chickenson" jab lol.

how would valera have done against kkkovalev? I'm thinking it's a hard, competitive fight that kkkovalev wins, but valera drops kkkovalev at least once.

Sure he didn't lmao

The first fight was an obvious win for Kovalev.

The 2nd he took like 3-4 low blows directly leading to the finish lol

The first fight could have gone either way. The second fight was stopped early, but Kovalev was rather clearly done. Go back the heavies.

kkkovalev was never in ward's class...the first fight was against an inactive ward moving up in weight and it was close, but andre took it down the stretch....the second fight ward was more comfortable at lhw and dominated.

how would valera have done against kkkovalev? I'm thinking it's a hard, competitive fight that kkkovalev wins, but valera drops kkkovalev at least once.
Barrera is a more competitive fight for Kov, he might even pull it off

Nah, Kovalev walks through Valera. I don't know why people think Kovalev has fallen off. Ward is better than him, but Ward is a unique fighter. Kovalev still likely beats the rest of the division.

cotto's last fignt next week? I got saddam ali to tax that ass!

The first fight could have gone either way. The second fight was stopped early, but Kovalev was rather clearly done. Go back the heavies.

73% of media scores had it for Kovalev. He led in almost every statistical category on Compubox as well.

Go back to watching WWE.

Nah, Kovalev walks through Valera. I don't know why people think Kovalev has fallen off. Ward is better than him, but Ward is a unique fighter. Kovalev still likely beats the rest of the division.
He took those losses very hard it got annoying, thats a clear sign of a broken mentally fighter, plus getting knocked down doesnt help his big ego, we’ll have to see against Barrera, Shabransky looked like he didnt belong in a boxing ring.

73% of media scores had it for Kovalev. He led in almost every statistical category on Compubox as well.

Go back to watching WWE.

Compubox! Well, shit, I guess I take it all back. Kovalev won running away if compubox says so.

lol @ "kovalev walks through valera"...dude, valera would land one of them left hooks and put put kkkovalev on his ass. y'all completely buy into this krusher nonsense. kkkovalev is a very flawed fighter...if schabransky could land on him, valera would catch him too, but valera actually has some speed, quickness and power which is kkkovalev's achilles heel.

Compubox! Well, shit, I guess I take it all back. Kovalev won running away if compubox says so.

When most of the media, most of the people in the arena, and most of the people watching on TV think Kovalev won... and Compubox also supports that fact.... then he probably deserved to win.

lol @ "kovalev walks through valera"...dude, valera would land one of them left hooks and put put kkkovalev on his ass. y'all completely buy into this krusher nonsense. kkkovalev is a very flawed fighter...if schabransky could land on him, valera would catch him too, but valera actually has some speed, quickness and power which is kkkovalev's achilles heel.

Kovalev has his flaws, but he still walks through the majority of the division. I have no idea what Valera has done for you to have this kind of confidence in him.

cotto was never as good as tito....but tito also used them illlegal wraps. so, who knows?

Kovalev has his flaws, but he still walks through the majority of the division. I have no idea what Valera has done for you to have this kind of confidence in him.
it's a matter of guaging a fighter's strengths and weaknesses in the ring...is not all about boxrec. we're talking about ability...the kind of things that trainers look at. Kovalev is defensively porous. he's also not that fast on his feet. that translates into him being easy to hit which is what andre ward exposed in the rematch. Yes, vlalera is sloppy, but he's tough and he has real KO power, natural athleticsm and he's quick. there's no way kkkovalev doesn't get dropped at least once. sergey will likely win because valera has such terrible technique....but it's not a given....the lhw div was so weak for so long, people actually started to think kkkovalev was a great fighter. he's not a great fighter...in fact i'd give adonis stevenson, with that superior reach and speed and power, better han even odds to land that left hand and put kkovalev away for good.

it's a matter of guaging a fighter's strengths and weaknesses in the ring...is not all about boxrec. we're talking about ability...the kind of things that trainers look at. Kovalev is defensively porous. he's also not that fast on his feet. that translates into him being easy to hit which is what andre ward exposed in the rematch. Yes, vlalera is sloppy, but he's tough and he has real KO power, natural athleticsm and he's quick. there's no way kkkovalev doesn't get dropped at least once. sergey will likely win because valera has such terrible technique....but it's not a given....the lhw div was so weak for so long, people actually started to think kkkovalev was a great fighter. he's not a great fighter...in fact i'd give adonis stevenson, with that superior reach and speed and power, better han even odds to land that left hand and put kkovalev away for good.

Quite the statement considering Kovalev has only been floored twice in his career (once against Boone in an untelevized bout and the other time due to getting his feet tangled with Caparello).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back