Kovalev vs Shabranskyy Nov 25th 2017

barrera is supposed to face bivol next I think

Yeah, he's now his mandatory.

Really? Very interesting. I guess there's not much else to do in a place like Siberia other than to smoke and drink a ton of vodka. I always thought the Asian world had the heaviest smokers for some reason. Probably b/c of this kid tho, lol.

2bf6eafced25ff676936500cfdd87d15---month-old-graphic-illustration.jpg
I thought so too. Anyway, Russia is the fifth highest per capita when it comes to smoking cigs as of 2014. Montenegro leads the list. Not surprisingly China is ranked in the top 10 at #9.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_cigarette_consumption_per_capita

Anyone got the undercard fights? Can't find 'em anywhere.

Want to watch the Bakhram Murtazaliev fight, and some of the other knockouts.

The clean decision and the second fight where Kovalev folded and quit.
bending over during a fight like that is almost as bad as turning your back to the fight. when you are bent over good looking hitting the body.. I don't get that Kovalev irrational love. If Kovalev did the zab dance it would be a quick stoppage. there were some low blows but he was FAKING low blows all fight. I'm pretty sure if Kovalev told you santa was real you'd al believe him.

I think he would have lost regardless

But he watching the finish it was like 5 nut shots in a row and than the ref stopping it. It was a weird ending all around
I'll give you 2 of those 5 being low. he was fully bent over and what is ward to do. There is actually a rule of bending down like that and it can bee seen as abandonment. there was a pacquaio fight a long time ago that his opponent was warned for bending over like that all fight.

How long is it going to take you to realize that your retarded nickname isn't going to catch on and just makes you sound stupid?
lol...you think i'm calling him that so it'll catch on. no, dude, i call him that because it's what he is...and he makes no secret about it. you should call him the same...he'll most likely wear it with pride.

Glad Kovalev won and that it bothered you as much as it did.
you know what i'm glad about?....i'm glad that andre ward beat the dogshit outta kovalev. busted his racist ass up and stomped him into the ground where he belonged. THAT was a good day for boxing!...we all slept well that night. <GinJuice>

you know what i'm glad about?....i'm glad that andre ward beat the dogshit outta kovalev. busted his racist ass up and stomped him into the ground where he belonged. THAT was a good day for boxing!...we all slept well that night. <GinJuice>

I had ward winning the first. and the rematch while in the lost 20 unanswered punches 2 were low. Kovalev was bending over from legal punches and try landing a body shot on someone at a 90 degree bent over angle. Also I've seen full on low blows Kos before that people didnt care about.

If roles were reversed in that fight all the critics would call it a clean finish. Ward is just disliked.

Kova was done for and running for his life after getting destroyed by the right hand. He hunched over because he was hurt and there were two iffy punches. Lets stop pretending that Kova was in that fight whatsoever. He got the shit kicked out of him.

If roles were reversed in that fight all the critics would call it a clean finish. Ward is just disliked.

Kova was done for and running for his life after getting destroyed by the right hand. He hunched over because he was hurt and there were two iffy punches. Lets stop pretending that Kova was in that fight whatsoever. He got the shit kicked out of him.

He got the shit kicked out of him in the first fight too after he scored KD. Ward dominated the last 3/4s of that fight. 2nd fight he just picked up where he left off... winning big!

Its a very common trend for people to complain when a ko artist loses a close decision to a boxer that didnt do anything exciting to win

Sadly a lot of people scored it a shutout for Kovalev at the time of the stoppage and claimed he was too far ahead. Kovalev has the oddest fans ever, Pac level. reinventing how rounds are scored so it's barely possible for Kovalev to lose. ESB where I came from and had to leave so many people gave ward 2 rounds in the first fight only. A lot of the round by round scoring is so poorly done it's upsetting. Harold is not a very good scorer. sure if the come forard fighter is actually winning then he scores the fight right. but think of the pacquaio fights he scored every single one of them for pac and fairly wide. because he came forward. you can WIN a fight with counter punches. Coming forward no matter if it's effective or not counts as "ring generalship" and agressors never lose rounds. that why people think Maidana won 8 rounds vs Floyd... Bless his heart I love Maidana and thought he won at least 4 rounds the first time vs floyd.. but he was hit way too often and out classed at sports even if he did win 4 rounds by being busier and landing good shots and bullying floyd.

He got the shit kicked out of him in the first fight too after he scored KD. Ward dominated the last 3/4s of that fight. 2nd fight he just picked up where he left off... winning big!

well I don't know if I'd use the same wording but. After the 6th round ward won at LEAST 4 of the last 6. round 10 12 could have went to kovalev sure why not. but on ESB (where I came from) everyone had the second half 4-2 Kovalev it seemed.

The way I saw the fight was after the 6th round in fight one. Kovalev won 1 round. and then won 2 rounds in fight 2 and that's it.
I dont want to fully use this excuse going into fight 2 ward said he was fighting injured and would beat kovalev easily, and he did.

Looked somewhat sharp for someone who got demolished by Ward. Good to see him back and fighting again.

The Kovalev racist thing reminds me of a musician. He did a blues / country album, could have been DAC. Everyone called him racist and he had a black drummer in the band.

Looked somewhat sharp for someone who got demolished by Ward. Good to see him back and fighting again.
he did but he fought someone who fights at distance only. someone who fights at distance and doesn't use angles. he was also so off balance. not that it will ever happen but I think a fight vs Stevenson goes the distance

Back