Korean Zombie reveals he's only making $ 20,000 for UFC 163 Title Bout: NEW INTERVIEW

Wow thats fucked up. Paulie and Broner just made over a million each and paulie isnt that entertaining at all.

Boxing is where people should be fighting if they want real money

This

I ain't even gonna argue about this

I love when Dana bashes all those evil boxing promoters while he himself is driving 2 ferrari's
he values himself over the fighters and that's what ruining the UFC for me

He is such an awesome dude, I really hope he can give Aldo a fight. I feel like this will be way too one sided.

This

I ain't even gonna argue about this

I love when Dana bashes all those evil boxing promoters while he himself is driving 2 ferrari's
he values himself over the fighters and that's what ruining the UFC for me

Dana likes to be a star and the center of attention, that's for sure. Also I'm not a fan of his and Lorenzo's poor reaction to ESPN calling them out on bad pay.

you dont get it do you...

20k compared to 100k
and that is not even all of it..

So? What's your point? Like I said in a previous post, the guy's probably on the same contract he was on when he first starting fighting in the UFC. He can renegotiate for way more money after he finishes his contract.

Huh? Sponsors tax has been going on for years.

Before there was no sponsor tax and any company could support a fight. It was then changed and each sponsor was required to pay a tax. Then I believe it was near the time when the UFC closed the deal with Fox that the sponsor tax really went up.

After 2 fights and no PPV money? I guess there's no equal opportunity for UFC Belts, until after the fact.

Dana likes to be a star and the center of attention, that's for sure. Also I'm not a fan of his and Lorenzo's poor reaction to ESPN calling them out on bad pay.

I just watched this video
and he's trying to indoctrinate the fans

''I won't be participating in these interviews''

Stop it Dana, please

If it was any other UFC fighter, they would be complaining their butt off, guaranteed...

So? What's your point? Like I said in a previous post, the guy's probably on the same contract he was on when he first starting fighting in the UFC. He can renegotiate for way more money after he finishes his contract.

my point is that he gets little for what he sacrifices whilst the UFC is making a shit ton of money earned by him.
Im not saying that he should get huge money, my point is that he should be paid adequate for a fucking title fight. Which talented fighter would pick up MMA over Boxing if u get so little for a title fight.

Luckily, Jung has his own gym Korean Zombie MMA to help support him financially. It's supposedly really popular and has a lot of members.

I just watched this video
and he's trying to indoctrinate the fans

''I won't be participating in these interviews''

Stop it Dana, please

It seems to work though. The amount of people on here that will blindly defend him and anything the UFC does just because they're the UFC is pretty staggering. They've done a great job at creating an army of fans that will just go along with anything and everything they do.

my point is that he gets little for what he sacrifices whilst the UFC is making a shit ton of money earned by him.
Im not saying that he should get huge money, my point is that he should be paid adequate for a fucking title fight. Which talented fighter would pick up MMA over Boxing if u get so little for a title fight.

Do I have to say this for a third time? HE IS PROBABLY STILL ON HIS OLD CONTRACT. Also, he still has the chance to earn OTN bonuses. Not to mention he's probably gonna get way more sponsorship money due to being in the main event of a PPV. If he beats Aldo, he payscale will increase DRAMATICALLY. Stop acting like Dana and the Fertitas are literally pocketing all of the 100k.

When he's champ, he'll start earning.

KZ isn't exactly a huge draw, no casual will know him.

Do I have to say this for a third time? HE IS PROBABLY STILL ON HIS OLD CONTRACT. Also, he still has the chance to earn OTN bonuses. Not to mention he's probably gonna get way more sponsorship money due to being in the main event of a PPV. If he beats Aldo, he payscale will increase DRAMATICALLY. Stop acting like Dana and the Fertitas are literally pocketing all of the 100k.

DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS OLD CONTRACT? ITS A TITLEFIGHT GOD DAMN IT.

How demotivating is it to hear for up and coming fighters that some dude got 20k for a title fight ??!!

Sometimes I feel like there are morea fat nerds are around sherdog and rather than amateur fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back