King of the Hill

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone think this show is underrated? I mean yeah, it received some critical acclaim during it's run, But it's never really mentioned with the heavyweights like The Simpsons or South Park. Watching it as a kid I didn't really think too much of it, But watching it again as an adult I find it freaking hilarious.

It's in my top 5 cartoons of all time.

As a 30 something father of two I can relate more now...

It's hilarious and I do a dead-on-ba//s-accurate Hank Hill voice too!

I am NOT Mike Judge.

Among the best sit coms ever, animated or not. Sure some episodes had the liberty of using animation to suspend disbelief, where regular sit com's can't, but overall KOTH in my opinion is a giant of the sit com world.

And like you said it has aged incredibly well. I have seen every episode at least five times, and still DVR it because every episode is so full of subtle jokes you catch a new one every time.

I read the other day that Fox actually had preliminary talks into bringing it back due to high rating of old seasons.

Dales pocket sand technique is a legit real life self defense move!

She SHAW!

I liked when Hank got really drunk and was blowing into a small straw and said "yep, that's my narrow urethra, bbbbbbbbbbbsbsbsbs!"

Your god dang right.

0iHarch.gif

Yeah Mike Judge is very underrated. Bobs Burgers is an awesome show as well. Like others said it may be making a come back, heard Seth MacFarlane may be helping produce the show. Not sure how I feel about that

Yeah Mike Judge is very underrated. Bobs Burgers is an awesome show as well. Like others said it may be making a come back, heard Seth MacFarlane may be helping produce the show. Not sure how I feel about that
Stylistically, Mcfarland is the polar opposite of Judge. Though both are great at what they do, I tell you whut.

Yep.

Better than The Simpsons I tell you whuat.

Yeah I agree, it's funny. Bobby's school is named after Tom Landry. That shit is funny. I can't hear the word propane without thinking of the show.

Definitely underrated. Quality programming right there i'll tell you what.

I think its rated correctly. good show. most people respect it as a top 5 GOAT cartoon

i fuckin love king of the hill.

cotton hill was one of the funniest characters on tv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back