King of the Hill

Last edited:
I liked it, I tell you hwat.

I found it got much better after seasons 1,2.

Dale is easily the best character. POCKET SAND, SHU SHU SHAAAWWWW

Dales pocket sand technique is a legit real life self defense move!

She SHAW!
8s8yBCq.gif

Loved it. Very underrated, actually got a lot of my friends onto it

I think its rated correctly. good show. most people respect it as a top 5 GOAT cartoon

Rated correctly but I'd just say often overlooked, in favor of racier animated sitcoms. You just don't hear as much people heaping the praise they do on it as they would with Simpsons or South Park.

Rated correctly but I'd just say often overlooked, in favor of racier animated sitcoms. You just don't hear as much people heaping the praise they do on it as they would with Simpsons or South Park.

as it shouldn't be. those two changed the game.

the simpsons is the reason for every other primetime cartoon that came after it.

and southpark is the reason for every adult audience cartoon that came after. beavis and butthead is the genesis, but southpark made it a genre

King of the Hill, was funny.

I must have seen every episode a dozen times. There's live streams running on youtube if you want to watch some episodes.

One of my all time favorite shows. Bob's Burgers is similar in many ways, more animated feeling, but has that strong family slice of life aspect, both shows produced by Jim Dauterive too (inspiration for Bill, at least in his last name).

Lol me and the wife will randomly shout SHA SHA SHAAA when we get it excited...I loved how they really seemed to nail what its like in a small north Tx town, Peggy Hill was fucking spot on.

Love this show and basically anything Mike Judge touches. This scene made me laugh really hard.

This show is on par with seasons 2-10 of the Simpsons for me. My 2 favorite cartoon comedies.

King of the Hill is fucking awesome. I should rewatch it some time, haven't watched an episode in probably a decade.

Bobby-Throws-Egg-in-Wind-in-Face-King-of-the-Hill.gif

So underrated! I'm going to watch the series from start to finish.

I miss KOTH

tenor.gif

I love it. My dad is a lot like Hank, though he hates propane.

The first time I finished mowing the yard as a kid my dad brought me out a beer and we stood at the side of the house drinking them. His exact words were "son this is a real King of the Hill kind of moment."

Anyone think this show is underrated? I mean yeah, it received some critical acclaim during it's run, But it's never really mentioned with the heavyweights like The Simpsons or South Park. Watching it as a kid I didn't really think too much of it, But watching it again as an adult I find it freaking hilarious.

Same. Never got it as a kid. I've been watching it a lot on Youtube lately, and yeah, it's gold.

Back