King of the Hill

Top 20 show of all time I'll tell ya what.

Lucky and luanne are both dead.

Life is cruel to shiny things.

Love king of the hill.

Very much underrated. I love the realism, the fact that it could easily be done live action using unaltered scripts. It's also one of the few animated shows that doesn't rely on hamfisted characterization.

That's true. I think it was more true to life than many live action sitcoms

Anyone think this show is underrated? I mean yeah, it received some critical acclaim during it's run, But it's never really mentioned with the heavyweights like The Simpsons or South Park. Watching it as a kid I didn't really think too much of it, But watching it again as an adult I find it freaking hilarious.

Vastly. Brilliant show. I miss it terribly.

Fox in 'preliminary' talks for 'King of the Hill' return

This time, it's Fox that's exploring the possibility of bringing back one of its classic animated shows -- "King of the Hill."
Fox Television Group chairman Dana Walden told a group of reporters on Tuesday that the company has had a conversation with executive producers Mike Judge and Greg Daniels about staging a possible return for the comedy.
"We had a very preliminary conversation," she said. "Given what's going on in the country, I think they had a point of view about how those characters would respond. But, again, it was one meeting and I hope to revisit it."
The meeting, Walden said, took place more than two months ago and was simply "exploratory."
"They were both excited about it, but they're working on a lot of different things individually, so it's about finding the time," she said.
"King of the Hill" ran for 13 seasons from 1997 to 2009.
It centered on the day-to-day lives of a middle-class family in Texas.
Judge voiced main character Hank Hill. Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon and the late Brittany Murphy were also part of the voice cast.
The news comes at a time when reboots and revivals continue to be attractive pursuits for networks, despite mixed results from those that have already come to fruition.
170808115900-king-of-the-hill-exlarge-169.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/entertainment/king-of-the-hill-return-fox/index.html

Rewatching it at the moment.

I loved it as a kid and now that I'm an adult I think I love it even more.

Back