Kim Jong Un calls Trump a 'Dotard'

That's fine and all, but it's not really comparable to criticizing a President for talking about war, because his children are not in the military.

I could see it, if say the draft was still around and Trump was protecting his children from it, but that isn't the case. Military enrollment is voluntary, and it's not fair to criticize the President or anyone else, for not having their family enrolled, but still wanting a crazy dude that wants to destroy the US, shut down with military might.

I hear you and I stand corrected.

But (and I'm speaking as a dad here and retired military man), I'd like to see President Trump turn down the goading. He said that he "wanted to be unpredictable", well, he can't. He's the President of the U.S. and he's supposed to be a rock of dependability that guides the free world forwards.

It's unwritten, but that's the job.

KJU is unpredictable and he has nukes. Now I'm not saying we have to be afraid of him (I'm more worried about wet grass than KJU), but someone has to be the adult in this. The world is looking for The President to channel that "Reagan-esque" vibe (and every President since Reagan has at one time or another) to lead us through this and President Trump hasn't or won't do that.

There's only so much Gens. Kelly and Mattis can do.

But Obama, who armed AQ and Isis and contributed to the genocide of half of a million Syrians, is totally fine according to the left.

Yet Trump, whose managed to get the most pressure ever on NK, is deranged.

This is the mental state of the liberal in 2017.

SAD!
Triggered

This is actually kind of awesome.

Its like a pile of dogshit calling out a pile of horse shit for being shit lol

But Obama, who armed AQ and Isis and contributed to the genocide of half of a million Syrians, is totally fine according to the left.

SAD!

I don't think anything exceptional is going on that wouldn't be going on with any other President.

If NK was firing ballistics missile over Japan when Obama was in office I expect we'd see a similar level of screw tightening by the UN and international community regardless who the President is.

The only difference is we wouldn't be subject to Dotard Donald's pissing match.

Kim Jong Un is a cretin who starves, murders, and takes sexual advantage of his populace to stroke his ego. If presented with the opportunity, I'd put a bullet in his head without suffering hesitation or remorse; but Trump paved the way for this dumb shit.

Did calling him Rocket Man make the overall situation any worse? I don't know or honestly care; I'm just not going to get upset that some psycho trades insults with Donald Trump.

Yes Trumps NK diplomacy is certainly paying dividends.

This is a 30 year FP shithole we're trying to dig out of, if you think it's getting done in a year, you're naive. The bottom line is we have a historic amount of pressure on NK from all sides, and a president who won't back down. Trump is going to show the world Kim Chee Gout is a paper tiger. Watch and see.

You can be sure of one thing...

If Pres. Trump does goad (and it looks like that's exactly what he's trying to do) NK into a war....

HIS kids won't be fighting in it. It's great to talk tons of yakety-smack when you and yours won't suffer.

He's sooooo Presidential that I need a double shot of covefeve now.

Because Hillary's would have fought in a war in Syria?

Or Obama's in Iraq?

or Bush's in Afghanistan?

I don't think anything exceptional is going on that wouldn't be going on with any other President.

If NK was firing ballistics missile over Japan when Obama was in office I expect we'd see a similar level of screw tightening by the UN and international community regardless who the President is.

The only difference is we wouldn't be subject to Dotard Donald's pissing match.

Absolutely false. NK has been rewarded for his bad behavior by past administrations for the last few decades. He's going to understand very soon, he will not be rewarded for his behavior. Sanctions will continue to cripple his country. Also, he will not out "shit talk" Donald Trump.

Kim Chee Gout ain't gonna do shit. He knows if he actually dropped a bomb, he would be vaporized. He currently gets to fuck every sex slave in his country, eat and drink whatever he wants. Do you think he's going to give that up? I don't.

Will we be able to stop his nuke program, probably not, he already has them. Don't blame Trump, he was on MSNBC 20 years ago telling them they should preemptively strike so we aren't in the position we are today. Blame the last few administrations. However, we will economically cripple them, and teach the world that we don't have to reward bad behavior. Hopefully his country is so famished, someone takes the shot. That's our only real solution outside of destroying them completely, which will at least destroy the SK capital.

The only sad part is folks like you parroting his insults. History will look back at you like the folks who ignored Hitler. Sadly, you're part of a huge portion of the left that hates their own country. Whatever, we're going to MAGA with or without you.

Absolutely false. NK has been rewarded for his bad behavior by past administrations for the last few decades. He's going to understand very soon, he will not be rewarded for his behavior. Sanctions will continue to cripple his country. Also, he will not out "shit talk" Donald Trump.

Kim Chee Gout ain't gonna do shit. He knows if he actually dropped a bomb, he would be vaporized. He currently gets to fuck every sex slave in his country, eat and drink whatever he wants. Do you think he's going to give that up? I don't.

Will we be able to stop his nuke program, probably not, he already has them. Don't blame Trump, he was on MSNBC 20 years ago telling them they should preemptively strike so we aren't in the position we are today. Blame the last few administrations. However, we will economically cripple them, and teach the world that we don't have to reward bad behavior. Hopefully his country is so famished, someone takes the shot. That's our only real solution outside of destroying them completely, which will at least destroy the SK capital.

The only sad part is folks like you parroting his insults. History will look back at you like the folks who ignored Hitler. Sadly, you're part of a huge portion of the left that hates their own country. Whatever, we're going to MAGA with or without you.

<TrumpWrong1>

NK has never fired missiles over Japan before, so the idea that you know exactly how previous administrations and the UN and international community would have responded is completely disingenuous.

SAD!

uhhh.......

macarthur7.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>

NK has never fired missiles over Japan before, so the idea that you know exactly how previous administrations and the UN and international community would have responded is completely disingenuous.

Fair point, and bonus points for including a trump meme.

However, he's testing the limits. He likely learned from his father and grandfather that the world will capitulate to your demands if you sabre rattle enough.

He's going to find out that no longer works.

Furthermore, if he does try a little move like firing over Japan, and something goes wrong, a missle lands on Japan, or worse for him, in Russia or China, he will simply be eliminated. It wouldn't even be hard, however we'll have to sacrifice the SK capital.

I think dropping food supplies on their country, who will be on the verge of starvation at that point, will bring a quick end to a war.

Somebody needs to hit somebody else with a chair already...

I'm getting bored.

The WWE analogies work well because most of what we see in terms of sabre rattling is just hot air. Public politics in general really.

Trump needs someone like the Macho Man Randy Savage to give speeches and we could all cut to the chase.

<TrumpWrong1>

They have. On August 31, 1998 and April 5, 2009.

479px-North_Korean_missile_launches_over_Japan.svg.png

The 1998 test was the first time they fired a ballistic missile actually.

Back