Kim Jong Un calls Trump a 'Dotard'

I actually think we are going to war with NK within Trump's first term. It's pretty retarded.

I actually think we are going to war with NK within Trump's first term. It's pretty retarded.

Gotta bring up that 30% approval rating some how. All the lemmings in this country always rah rah rah behind a good war. Until it drags on forever and crashes our economy. Then everyone pretends like they never supported it from the start.

Liberals showing their true colors in this thread, by even remotely supporting Un's claims.

Crazy dictator habitually threatens to kill you all, but makes fun of Trump, so he's earned some points in your book. Pathetic. Anyone not 100% on Trump's side in this, should be deported to NK, stat. Then you can tell us all how cool and funny KJU is.
Uh oh, the Canadian thinks we should be moved to NK. Are you going to take our lunch money in the process?

Gotta bring up that 30% approval rating some how. All the lemmings in this country always rah rah rah behind a good war. Until it drags on forever and crashes our economy. Then everyone pretends like they never supported it from the start.
Sadly, that's pretty accurate.

Both have shit hair; both inherited everything they have from their father; both like golf; both have tiny penises; both think the other is deranged

they have a shit load in common.

Under different circumstances, they could probably be friends. It's a shame really, all this nuclear bomb threat stuff.
Here we go. Quasi liberal folk hero.
This is how I feel as well.

We all can agree Kin Jung Un is the a bigger scumbag than Donald by miles but that does not mean Donald is not a scumbag himself. He acts unprofessional as well. No president has acted the way he has. We can all respect him for standing by Japan and SK but does not mean he himself is not deranged as well.

The guy above me explained it better than I could have.
Yep here goes the the thought process. Kim's not THAT bad look at DRUMPF!!!
You'd think that but no. If the Howard Stern show has taught me anything, it's that slow adults will often call each other retarded and not get along.
Buh-buh-buh DRUMPF!!!
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Kim Jong Un has directed a more sophisticated insult at Trump--in English--than vice versa.
And another person slowly turning Kim into the good guy. This shit is so fucking pathetic it's sad. You people and your hatred of Trump is just bizarre at this point. It's unhinged hatred and I don't think I've ever see anything quite like it.

And another person slowly turning Kim into the good guy. This shit is so fucking pathetic it's sad. You people and your hatred of Trump is just bizarre at this point. It's unhinged hatred and I don't think I've ever see anything quite like it.

It's truly mind boggling. How far does the Trump derangement syndrome go?

Somebody needs to hit somebody else with a chair already...

I'm getting bored.

Fhog3x.gif

You are such a sympathizer.

Obama went through an exit strategy with no plan. Who cares whos it was.. it was dangerous.

Remember when Trump carried out obamas seige somewhere in africa that got a seak killed. Not his plan, but he got shit for carrying it out.

Isis is saddams old republic guard, old army that took over. Iraqi soldiers dropoed their weapons and walked over to isis

That's exactly what I just said and it was the Bush admin that disbanded the Iraqi military, not Obama.

Liberals showing their true colors in this thread, by even remotely supporting Un's claims.

Crazy dictator habitually threatens to kill you all, but makes fun of Trump, so he's earned some points in your book. Pathetic. Anyone not 100% on Trump's side in this, should be deported to NK, stat. Then you can tell us all how cool and funny KJU is.
I'd have an issue with anyone taking Un's side over the US president's in any situation, but to sit there and say that "anyone not 100% on Trump's side, blah blah", meaning he is without any criticism, goes against the foundation of America in the first place, and is just as extreme as the school yard bickering between these two. As someone with eyes, ears and a brain, you've gotta at least admit that it's a pretty embarrassing affair, no matter how you look at it.

The moral of this story is we should be thanking Lil Kim for reviving the word dotard for popular use.

It is exceptionally fitting to call Trump and Trump supporters dotards.

That's exactly what I just said and it was the Bush admin that disbanded the Iraqi military, not Obama.
Why does it always turn into Bush\Obama? Can't it be Bush and Obama? They both didn't purposely create ISIS and I'm 100% sure that if they knew what would happen they would have done things differently. Sorry not really directed at you as much as the conversation.

Why does it always turn into Bush\Obama? Can't it be Bush and Obama? They both didn't purposely create ISIS and I'm 100% sure that if they knew what would happen they would have done things differently. Sorry not really directed at you as much as the conversation.
Everyone needs a scapegoat.

I think it's a fair assessment, that the shit over there was so batshit crazy Bush nor Obama could have really done much differently to change it.

The only thing that could have been done differently is not invade Iraq in the first place, and you can't take that away from Bush.

Put both of them in a box and ship them back to god with a demand for a refund.

I'd have an issue with anyone taking Un's side over the US president's in any situation, but to sit there and say that "anyone not 100% on Trump's side, blah blah", meaning he is without any criticism, goes against the foundation of America in the first place, and is just as extreme as the school yard bickering between these two. As someone with eyes, ears and a brain, you've gotta at least admit that it's a pretty embarrassing affair, no matter how you look at it.

I don't believe a President finally taking a hard stance against North Korea is embarrassing at all. It's about fucking time, actually.

In the grand scheme of things, on a host of issues, Trump isn't without criticism of course, but on this issue, there is no middle ground. If you're even remotely on Un's side, and trying to frame him as the victim in all this, because your Trump derangement syndrome has nearly reached terminal levels, you're a fucking idiot, and quite literally insane.

I don't believe a President finally taking a hard stance against North Korea is embarrassing at all. It's about fucking time, actually.

In the grand scheme of things, on a host of issues, Trump isn't without criticism of course, but on this issue, there is no middle ground. If you're even remotely on Un's side, and trying to frame him as the victim in all this, because your Trump derangement syndrome has nearly reached terminal levels, you're a fucking idiot, and quite literally insane.
I think there's a difference between taking a hard stance (which is fine, it's about time) and doing a pro wrestling promo in front of the UN. I mean, I personally think the Rocketman thing was hilarious, but I can totally see how it's childish and embarrassing because I'm not 5. Now we have Un coming back with more school yard insults. From an outsider's perspective, it just looks comical - but obviously it's a very serious situation.

I think there's a difference between taking a hard stance (which is fine, it's about time) and doing a pro wrestling promo in front of the UN. I mean, I personally think the Rocketman thing was hilarious, but I can totally see how it's childish and embarrassing because I'm not 5. Now we have Un coming back with more school yard insults. From an outsider's perspective, it just looks comical - but obviously it's a very serious situation.

Would it have been better if he had simply called him a "madman", like plenty of Presidents have called their enemies in the past?

Who gives a shit what Trump labels him as?

Look at all of the traitors in these threads lol

Clinton arms the Korean lunatic's father, Bush keeps his finger in his ass, Obama cowers from him and all allow him to develop nukes and missiles and then the POS launches TWO MISSILES over Japan, unprovoked and somehow Trump is at fault for trying to stop him.

You all have no honour or respect for your allies. The poor Japanese did nothing.

Japan and S.Korea are at risk of destruction and the US government is standing by its allies yet all of you cowards and traitors are blaming Trump as though it's his fault that fat boy is starting shit with Japan.

They've been launching missiles over Japan for years. It's just that now they are tipped with potentially nuke carrying projectiles.

Of all the Presidents dealing with N. Korea, Clinton was the closest to keeping them in check. In the end, we broke our end of the deal and they responded in turn.

What is the result, in N. Korea, of the threat Trump made? It only radicalizes them further. Thus, war becomes more likely, not less. Trump's threat is only arguably 'good', if we launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike all across N. Korea (and that's questionable, given he shouldn't have given away his plans). It was amateur diplomacy that achieved nothing.

They've been launching missiles over Japan for years. It's just that now they are tipped with potentially nuke carrying projectiles.

Of all the Presidents dealing with N. Korea, Clinton was the closest to keeping them in check. In the end, we broke our end of the deal and they responded in turn.

What is the result, in N. Korea, of the threat Trump made? It only radicalizes them further. Thus, war becomes more likely, not less. Trump's threat is only arguably 'good', if we launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike all across N. Korea (and that's questionable, given he shouldn't have given away his plans). It was amateur diplomacy that achieved nothing.

I'm fairly certain that North Korea knows what the US is capable of. They know the US will drop a nuke if it has to, and even when it is absolutely winning.

Kim is flexing because he can't afford not to, given that we know he has nuke capable ICBM's now.

The reality is that if the US doesn't check him, he will only get more brazen + the China enabling factor.

He has got to go now before he perfects his tech, then someone is fucked when he decides to have a tantrum.

Back