Kim Jong Un calls Trump a 'Dotard'

So much 4D chess going on...Nobody knows who is really being serious, wand if they truly mean their words....Is so much 4D Chess going on....Never before has the world seen so much 4D chess until these two fat asses engaged.

I mean is Kim Jong Un really crazy? or is he pretending to be Crazy.

Is Trump really a dumbass who has no idea? or is he pretending to be a dumbass but this is all part of getting the wall build?

Its truly fascinating, the 4D chess match we have.

Best of all, the stakes are super high with Nukes involved...Simply 4D Chess at it's best.

KJU has to show strength or he will lose face to his Generals and risk a possible military Coup. He also knows the US cannot risk the lives of South Korean citizens trying to invade. There is no way for the US to amass the necessary troop levels without NK knowing. Any sign of an invasion and NK decimates SK and Tokyo.

I think there's a difference between taking a hard stance (which is fine, it's about time) and doing a pro wrestling promo in front of the UN. I mean, I personally think the Rocketman thing was hilarious, but I can totally see how it's childish and embarrassing because I'm not 5. Now we have Un coming back with more school yard insults. From an outsider's perspective, it just looks comical - but obviously it's a very serious situation.

Easy for you to say all that because you are a diplomat.

First "Covfefe" and now "Dotard" ; atleast the Trump presidency is teaching me new words.

What is a Dotard; is it someone who plays Dota a lot ? Koreans do play a lot of Dota , don't they?

KJU has to show strength or he will lose face to his Generals and risk a possible military Coup. He also knows the US cannot risk the lives of South Korean citizens trying to invade. There is no way for the US to amass the necessary troop levels without NK knowing. Any sign of an invasion and NK decimates SK and Tokyo.

It is a game. Nobody except Joe public takes speeches at face value, or really even seriously.

The WWE analogies work well because most of what we see in terms of sabre rattling is just hot air. Public politics in general really.

Trump needs someone like the Macho Man Randy Savage to give speeches and we could all cut to the chase.

Why I mentioned it.

As to dotard (doh-terd), it's an old fool. Or at least that's the reference I always heard it used in when I was a younger man. And that was by older folks. Not a common word, though.

Kim Jong cries and sheds tears whenever Rocket Man plays on the radio

He's a nut. He probably LOVES "Rocket Man"---the nickname and the song.

Fair point, and bonus points for including a trump meme.

However, he's testing the limits. He likely learned from his father and grandfather that the world will capitulate to your demands if you sabre rattle enough.

He's going to find out that no longer works.

Furthermore, if he does try a little move like firing over Japan, and something goes wrong, a missle lands on Japan, or worse for him, in Russia or China, he will simply be eliminated. It wouldn't even be hard, however we'll have to sacrifice the SK capital.

I think dropping food supplies on their country, who will be on the verge of starvation at that point, will bring a quick end to a war.

No one has ever capitulated to any of NK's regime's demand.

Every provocation has been met with harsh criticism by the United States and the international community, if not outright sanctions.

They have. On August 31, 1998 and April 5, 2009.

479px-North_Korean_missile_launches_over_Japan.svg.png

The 1998 test was the first time they fired a ballistic missile actually.

I stand corrected, but I think what makes this current brouhaha different is the number and regularity of tests, combined with their first actually powerful nuclear test.

No one has ever capitulated to any of NK's regime's demand.

Every provocation has been met with harsh criticism by the United States and the international community, if not outright sanctions.

No offense, but you have your history wrong. Also your earlier statement was also false, this was not the first time NK has flown a missle over Japan.

Second, would you not call us releasing 25 million capitulating to their demands?

Over and over again, they would talk, refuse to agree, progress their programs, sabre rattle, and repeat the process.

Everyone should really read through this, it's a pretty good comprehensive history.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

No offense, but you have your history wrong. Also your earlier statement was also false, this was not the first time NK has flown a missle over Japan.

Second, would you not call us releasing 25 million capitulating to their demands?

Over and over again, they would talk, refuse to agree, progress their programs, sabre rattle, and repeat the process.

Everyone should really read through this, it's a pretty good comprehensive history.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

lol don't act like you knew it either

Besides, Lil Kim's current actions are still unprecedented, he's launched more tests missiles in the past few weeks than they have previously over a period of years and detonated a nuke with a greater yield than ever before.

If anything he senses weakness in Trump's temperament so he's pushing buttons as their regimes tend to do every time there is a new US President.

lol don't act like you knew it either

Besides, Lil Kim's current actions are still unprecedented, he's launched more tests missiles in the past few weeks than they have previously over a period of years and detonated a nuke with a greater yield than ever before.

If anything he senses weakness in Trump's temperament so he's pushing buttons as their regimes tend to do every time there is a new US President.

Didn't pretend I did, in fact when you posted it, I said it was a good point. I was actually a bit surprised they did it before.

Your though that he sees "weakness" in trump is asinine. Especially considering Obamas dealing with NK (or anyone for that matter). Do you think he saw weakness when Trump strolled over to Syria and dropped a few bombs while Russia bitched out like the paper tiger they are? Do you think he noticed the rest of the world applaud him for it? Do you think he sees weakness when we are quite literally bombing the shit out of Isis? In case you missed, we just dropped more bombs on them, then we ever have.

Sure he's trying to talk shit, but every time Trump responds, and on top of shit talking, he cripples him with more sanctions. Lil Kim can keep on firing rockets, and they already have nukes, not much we can do about it. But as his people become more and more famished, as they stare death in the eyes, someone may very well take the shot.

And also, give Trump a little credit. If we listened to him 15 years ago, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Didn't pretend I did, in fact when you posted it, I said it was a good point. I was actually a bit surprised they did it before.

Your though that he sees "weakness" in trump is asinine. Especially considering Obamas dealing with NK (or anyone for that matter). Do you think he saw weakness when Trump strolled over to Syria and dropped a few bombs while Russia bitched out like the paper tiger they are? Do you think he noticed the rest of the world applaud him for it? Do you think he sees weakness when we are quite literally bombing the shit out of Isis? In case you missed, we just dropped more bombs on them, then we ever have.

Sure he's trying to talk shit, but every time Trump responds, and on top of shit talking, he cripples him with more sanctions. Lil Kim can keep on firing rockets, and they already have nukes, not much we can do about it. But as his people become more and more famished, as they stare death in the eyes, someone may very well take the shot.

And also, give Trump a little credit. If we listened to him 15 years ago, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Trump is literally doing nothing different than any previous administration would have done in this situation except unnecessarily provoke Lil Kim.

Trump is literally doing nothing different than any previous administration would have done in this situation except unnecessarily provoke Lil Kim.

I don't mean to offend you, perhaps I'm wrong, if I am I apologize, but betas and pussies simply don't understand this tactic. Trump is straight up punking him on the world stage. You might think it's unnecessary. I think it's the exact right move.

Kim is a bitch, it's time for the world to know. He won't do shit. He's finding out his sabre rattling won't bother this president. Trump will sabre rattle twice as loud, the difference is he can actually back his words up, and has already dropped bombs and punked Russia. Kims also finding out the world is fed up with his shit. He's soon going to be the only fat man in a country filled with starving animals (I don't mean that to be offensive to the NK people. I'm sure two Irish men would have killed each other over a potato at times), he's going to be a scared, incredibly paranoid man. Someone will eventually take the shot. A man at deaths doorstep has nothing to lose.

Will it happen during Trumps term? Maybe not. However after years of being plunked like a bitch on the world stage, nobody is going to take Kim seriously ever again, nukes or not. He'll just be the fat kid that gets shoved into the locker. The world will simple ignore his threats, and his country will be absolutely crippled.

Give it time and watch.

PS, it's really cool how you parrot insults from a guy who runs concentration camps.

Back