Kim Jong Un calls Trump a 'Dotard'

The world was on edge when it was JFK and Kruschev facing off, now we have these 2 fuckin clowns. God help us.

But Obama, who armed AQ and Isis and contributed to the genocide of half of a million Syrians, is totally fine according to the left.

Yet Trump, whose managed to get the most pressure ever on NK, is deranged.

This is the mental state of the liberal in 2017.

SAD!

thanks Bill and Jimmy.

You would think they would be best friends. If great minds think alike, dull ones must as well, no?

mushroom_cloud_by_wittman80.jpg

In the past 24 hours, Rocket Man and Robert Mugabe have both railed against Trump.
You can tell a lot about a man by the enemies he makes.

As for the rest of you: you can tell a lot about someone by the company they keep ;)

Of course, I'm being a bit facetious. The Saudi connection kinda pisses on this simplification

"I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire,"

<{MingNope}>

This dude is pure gold.

You would think they would be best friends. If great minds think alike, dull ones must as well, no?

Both have shit hair; both inherited everything they have from their father; both like golf; both have tiny penises; both think the other is deranged

they have a shit load in common.

Under different circumstances, they could probably be friends. It's a shame really, all this nuclear bomb threat stuff.

Look at all of the traitors in these threads lol

Clinton arms the Korean lunatic's father, Bush keeps his finger in his ass, Obama cowers from him and all allow him to develop nukes and missiles and then the POS launches TWO MISSILES over Japan, unprovoked and somehow Trump is at fault for trying to stop him.

You all have no honour or respect for your allies. The poor Japanese did nothing.

Japan and S.Korea are at risk of destruction and the US government is standing by its allies yet all of you cowards and traitors are blaming Trump as though it's his fault that fat boy is starting shit with Japan.

Yes, Trump is deranged. He is also the good guy in this North Korea thing and the ally of civilisation in standing up against radical Islam, and also God bless him for the "Rocket Man" thing, but yes, he is deranged.

Both have shit hair; both inherited everything they have from their father; both like golf; both have tiny penises; both think the other is deranged

they have a shit load in common.

Under different circumstances, they could probably be friends. It's a shame really, all this nuclear bomb threat stuff.

All the stuff you listed as similarities don't matter. What about killing people or having sex slaves? You have hair and skin. You're so similar to every vile person in history!!!!

All the stuff you listed as similarities don't matter. What about killing people or having sex slaves? You have hair and skin. You're so similar to every vile person in history!!!!

I've always thought that.

Thank you for acknowledging it out loud, a big burden has been lifted off my chest.

Yes, Trump is deranged. He is also the good guy in this North Korea thing and the ally of civilisation in standing up against radical Islam, and also God bless him for the "Rocket Man" thing, but yes, he is deranged.

This is how I feel as well.

Look at all of the traitors in these threads lol

Clinton arms the Korean lunatic's father, Bush keeps his finger in his ass, Obama cowers from him and all allow him to develop nukes and missiles and then the POS launches TWO MISSILES over Japan, unprovoked and somehow Trump is at fault for trying to stop him.

You all have no honour or respect for your allies. The poor Japanese did nothing.

Japan and S.Korea are at risk of destruction and the US government is standing by its allies yet all of you cowards and traitors are blaming Trump as though it's his fault that fat boy is starting shit with Japan.

We all can agree Kin Jung Un is the a bigger scumbag than Donald by miles but that does not mean Donald is not a scumbag himself. He acts unprofessional as well. No president has acted the way he has. We can all respect him for standing by Japan and SK but does not mean he himself is not deranged as well.

The guy above me explained it better than I could have.

pfft.

north korea has little tiny rice balls.

Save it for your autobiography.

I don't need your life story.

As long as you understand how ridiculous you sound comparing our president to Kim jong un... You talked about their hair being similar ffs

But Obama, who armed AQ and Isis and contributed to the genocide of half of a million Syrians, is totally fine according to the left.

He also gave the support to France to push a war on Lybia, breaking the stall created by Italy who was opposing them on the euro table. Now Lybia is the cesspool starting point of europe's invasion by sea

He also increased racial tension in the USA

He won Nobel Peace Prize for all of that lol

As long as you understand how ridiculous you sound comparing our president to Kim jong un... You talked about their hair being similar ffs

lol

Take a Xanax.

It's called satire; or if that's too pretentious for ya, it's called making a joke ya numpty.

Cos, y'know, humour is a great tool for relieving tension; something you clearly could do with right now.

If it calms your nerves, just know for realsies, I support The Donald over Mad Kim. Peace

Back