Kim Jong Un calls Trump a 'Dotard'

iu

iu

iu

lol

Take a Xanax.

It's called satire; or if that's too pretentious for ya, it's called making a joke ya numpty.

Cos, y'know, humour is a great tool for relieving tension; something you clearly could do with right now.

If it calms your nerves, just know for realsies, I support The Donald over Mad Kim. Peace

Lol so you were being sarcastic? How else could that be a joke. What was satirical about what you said?

But Obama, who armed AQ and Isis and contributed to the genocide of half of a million Syrians, is totally fine according to the left.

Yet Trump, whose managed to get the most pressure ever on NK, is deranged.

This is the mental state of the liberal in 2017.

SAD!

Yes Trumps NK diplomacy is certainly paying dividends.

But Obama, who armed AQ and Isis and contributed to the genocide of half of a million Syrians, is totally fine according to the left.

Yet Trump, whose managed to get the most pressure ever on NK, is deranged.

This is the mental state of the liberal in 2017.

SAD!

I've never seen a group as deranged as liberals.
How can a group think they are doing the right thing when it is completely wrong.

This Kim guy throws threats out conatantly. Testing missles constantly.
Liberals would wait until its too late.

Now obama pulling troops from Iraq with no exit strategy was beyond reckless.
It was a direct cause in the rise of isis.

Then he goes after Syria and Libya.

And this guy got the noble peace prize?

Osama and obama were not good people , probably cousins

Trump and kim mung none should be forced to fight to the death

This is how I feel as well.

We all can agree Kin Jung Un is the a bigger scumbag than Donald by miles but that does not mean Donald is not a scumbag himself. He acts unprofessional as well. No president has acted the way he has. We can all respect him for standing by Japan and SK but does not mean he himself is not deranged as well.

The guy above me explained it better than I could have.

I don't think you know what deranged means man. Please, look it up in a dictionary.

Explain to me how Donald Trump has lost his mind..

There is no video footage of Kim Jung saying anyone of these alleged quotes and how he is so desperate for war.
Rothschild using their media to pump out lies and normies swallow it.

5123b7c85f8b20057b7f6ec0b1ed97d8.jpg

I've never seen a group as deranged as liberals.
How can a group think they are doing the right thing when it is completely wrong.

This Kim guy throws threats out conatantly. Testing missles constantly.
Liberals would wait until its too late.

Now obama pulling troops from Iraq with no exit strategy was beyond reckless.
It was a direct cause in the rise of isis.

Then he goes after Syria and Libya.

And this guy got the noble peace prize?

Osama and obama were not good people , probably cousins

#1 Isis formed before Obama was President.

#2 Bush signed the withdrawal agreements with the Iraqi government, not Obama, Obama just held the terms of the agreement.

#3 The main cause of ISIS flourishing wasn't Obama or even pulling out of Iraq, but Bush admin disbanding the Iraqi military. The majority of ISIS's original leadership, which Obama has mostly killed, were former Iraqi military and Ba'athist cast of out Iraqi society.

#4 To be fair he doesn't deserve a peace prize in hindsight, but also to be fair he was awarded the prize before any of that stuff happened.. and he was awarded it for sticking to the terms of the agreement signed to pull out of Iraq which at the time everyone in the world was quite happy about, including most Americans.

There is no video footage of Kim Jung saying anyone of these alleged quotes and how he is so desperate for war.
Rothschild using their media to pump out lies and normies swallow it.

5123b7c85f8b20057b7f6ec0b1ed97d8.jpg

Rothschilds firing ballistic missile from North Korea also?

"They're going to pay"

"He is going to pay"

"Im going to do this"

"Im going to do that"

Never does shit.

Big talk from a fat manlet who kidnaps teenage girls and uses them as sex slaves

trump didn't even coin the rocket man nickname for kim jong un. everything trump does turns into a story.

You would think they would be best friends. If great minds think alike, dull ones must as well, no?

You'd think that but no. If the Howard Stern show has taught me anything, it's that slow adults will often call each other retarded and not get along.

#1 Isis formed before Obama was President.

#2 Bush signed the withdrawal agreements with the Iraqi government, not Obama, Obama just held the terms of the agreement.

#3 The main cause of ISIS flourishing wasn't Obama or even pulling out of Iraq, but Bush admin disbanding the Iraqi military. The majority of ISIS's original leadership, which Obama has mostly killed, were former Iraqi military and Ba'athist cast of out Iraqi society.

#4 To be fair he doesn't deserve a peace prize in hindsight, but also to be fair he was awarded the prize before any of that stuff happened.. and he was awarded it for sticking to the terms of the agreement signed to pull out of Iraq which at the time everyone in the world was quite happy about, including most Americans.

You are such a sympathizer.

Obama went through an exit strategy with no plan. Who cares whos it was.. it was dangerous.

Remember when Trump carried out obamas seige somewhere in africa that got a seak killed. Not his plan, but he got shit for carrying it out.

Isis is saddams old republic guard, old army that took over. Iraqi soldiers dropoed their weapons and walked over to isis

like two kids in a fucking sandbox

th
I don't see it this way at all. Trump's approach has been well calculated. He's intensified the process of supplying missile defense to South Korea, which has China and Russia's attention, has made economic threats to China, and then his bombastic speech at the UN showed he was committed to really reining this guy in. Shortly afterwards, China responded by accepting the sanctions being pushed through the UN by the US.

Will it work? No one knows yet, but it was a well coordinated set of movements. Is that really all you can see here? That Trump disrespected him? Look, I'm not into the idea that Trump plays 5-D chess or whatever. But I do think he has handled a long term intractable problem very well to this point. If it hurts to much to give Trump credit, put it on Mattis or Tillerson. It's likely enough to be true I suppose.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Kim Jong Un has directed a more sophisticated insult at Trump--in English--than vice versa.

Rothschilds firing ballistic missile from North Korea also?

They did a Satanic, pedophilia laced ceremony in the woods of California. The dark lord himself rose, and launch the rocket ouch of his owns. They used that as fake news to make North Koreer look evil.

Liberals showing their true colors in this thread, by even remotely supporting Un's claims.

Crazy dictator habitually threatens to kill you all, but makes fun of Trump, so he's earned some points in your book. Pathetic. Anyone not 100% on Trump's side in this, should be deported to NK, stat. Then you can tell us all how cool and funny KJU is.

Back