Killashaw had a sweet revenge against Necktats

TJ has always been a respectful guy. He might come off as cocky sometimes but Cody is a full blown narcissist.

No one says he has to be a saint, but Cody lacks basic human decency and common sense. He's a real fucking airhead and TJ is just way too smart for him to ever beat him.

LOL I actually used to like the guy when he fought Cruz. Then he was booked to fight TJ and showed his true colors.

"By ThE tImE hE's TJ's aGe..." LOL shut the fuck up, TJ will be 40 and retired by then.

I bet Cody gets KTFO by Marlon Moraes and Lineker. He loses to Rivera too I bet. Cody had his chance and blew it. Twice. KTFO in the pocket when he is supposedly the better boxer.

Maybe he should move down to 125 if he wants to be champ because at 135 its never happening.

Oh wait... <45>
Cody was the champ and had some incredible performances. He’s a very accomplished human. More so then, likely, anyone on here (including myself).

Honestly I think its very hard to say whether Cody can come back as strogly or not, I mean I would say I don't think he looked beaten at the start of the rematch the way Barao did.

He suffered two bad loses but the reality is he still looked very dangerous in both of those fights and really how many people can expose the kind of flaws Dillashaw did? Maybe Jon Linkers chin could get him on the inside and exchanging enough for Cody to get ragged but I suspect most of the division still can't get past that very accurate/fast first counter if he keeps up his form.

Career wise he probably needs to hope Dillashaw loses the belt to Cruz I spose.

Killashaw: Greatest BW of all time!

Sorry Cruz fans, your boy was too injured during his prime. TJ has surpassed him.
It isn't over till it's over.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_5263%2Fpt_5263_2259_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1533628807

If DC quit just because Jon beat his ass twice he wouldn't be champ champ now. I hope Cody makes a comeback. I don't really like him but he's a great fighter.

DC is legit. He was legit before the Jon fights and was legit afterwards. He fought guys like Frank Mir, Barnett, prime Bigfoot, Roy Nelson, Rumble 2x and Gustafsson. He is proven no matter what.

Cody beat Cruz but he was fast tracked to fight him. He was #8 when he fought Cruz, its not like he had to go through the ringer to get there.

He is still relatively unproven. Dominick Cruz is still his only ranked win. Unlike TJ who has been put through the gauntlet to earn his title shot because the UFC was trying to get rid of him, and STILL came out on top. Thats a true champion right there.

Cody loses to a lot of guys in the division. I think Lineker and Moraes knock him the fuck out. Thats why he has no fight booked yet. The little opportunistic weasel is waiting for a winnable fight so the UFC can fast track him to the title again.

TJ has always been a respectful guy. He might come off as cocky sometimes but Cody is a full blown narcissist.

No one says he has to be a saint, but Cody lacks basic human decency and common sense. He's a real fucking airhead and TJ is just way too smart for him to ever beat him.

LOL I actually used to like the guy when he fought Cruz. Then he was booked to fight TJ and showed his true colors.

"By ThE tImE hE's TJ's aGe..." LOL shut the fuck up, TJ will be 40 and retired by then.

I bet Cody gets KTFO by Marlon Moraes and Lineker. He loses to Rivera too I bet. Cody had his chance and blew it. Twice. KTFO in the pocket when he is supposedly the better boxer.

Maybe he should move down to 125 if he wants to be champ because at 135 its never happening.

Oh wait... <45>

Hahaha just saw your shitty av you even admit to being a fairweather nuthugger fan boy who jumped on TJs nuts as soon as he won lol. Pathetic. You're right about one thing TJ will be irrelevant when Cody catches up in terms of experience. This was only his first loss. Funny You bring up 125 when the last time TJ fought a flyweight he got knocked out lol.

Not to get into to much soap opera BS, but out of the 2, Cody seems the better human. That video of TJ sucker punching that Asian after the bell, post sparring session, is pretty telling, IMO. And Cody seemed pretty emotional when he brought that kid to the ring with him. Just makes me think he’s got a good heart under those bad tattoos. BTW, I actually don’t mind his tattoos. They look great if you fight in a cage for a living.

Yeah TJs a dick for that Takeru was tooling him. Great k1 champ

Hahaha just saw your shitty av you even admit to being a fairweather nuthugger fan boy who jumped on TJs nuts as soon as he won lol. Pathetic. You're right about one thing TJ will be irrelevant when Cody catches up in terms of experience. This was only his first loss. Funny You bring up 125 when the last time TJ fought a flyweight he got knocked out lol.

Yeah TJs a dick for that Takeru was tooling him. Great k1 champ

Retard, TJ has been my favorite fighter since he dismantled Barao the 1st time.

If you don't appreciate TJ Dillashaw fighting skills you shouldn't even be allowed to watch MMA. He easily has the best kickboxing in the game and his fluid stanceless style is a treat to watch for those of us who actually like martial arts instead of dickriding fighters because they are loud mouth rednecks with lots of tattoos.

I can point you to threads from my old banned accounts predicting TJ to squash Cody, but you're not worth the effort.

Edit: here you go actually, now what? http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/will-garbrandt-be-able-to-deal-with-tjs-pressure.3613887/

Retard, TJ has been my favorite fighter since he dismantled Barao the 1st time.

I can point you to threads from my old accounts predicting TJ to squash Cody, but you're not worth the effort.

So you only started nuthugging TJ when he became champ? I bet you were one of the morons who said Barao was going to kill TJ and that he's just a manlet from TAM lol

So you only started nuthugging TJ when he became champ? I bet you were one of the morons who said Barao was going to kill TJ and that he's just a manlet from TAM lol

That was my first time seeing TJ fight to be honest.

It was his 1st and only big PPV at the time.

He was my favorite fighter since though.

Cody was the champ and had some incredible performances. He’s a very accomplished human. More so then, likely, anyone on here (including myself).

Cruz is literally his only ranked win. It was a great performance and I loved it but what else has he done, really?

Talking about me, you or Shereog posters accomplishments is retarded.

We are talking about pro fighters here and TJ's accomplishments absolutely shit on Cody's.

How old is Cody? Give him some time, if he can get over his seriously lacking mental game then he can still do some damage. Not everyone can be the best but that doesn't mean he should just quit.

KO'd twice by your nemesis in ten months OOF

Cody’s story is the MMA version of the team that trades its best prospects to win a championship. Cody wasn’t ready for the big time. Of course you take the shot and he capitalized on it beating Dom, but it stunted his development and threw him in the deep end before he was ready. Unfortunately I don’t think he has the head for it and I know that team of his won’t do it, but he needs to take a step or two back and take an easy fight, then work his way back up. Those fights, they make you a better fighter. There doesn’t seem t be an appreciation for that in this sport. Guys rushed to the top, fade as fast as they rise.

It isn't over till it's over.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_5263%2Fpt_5263_2259_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1533628807
Lol like I care about that bs win. He can't even believe he got the decision and he didn't deserve it.

Pretty much the definition of what a draw is but nope, can't give even rounds.... Gotta pick winners when there clearly isn't one.

TJ is the champ, beating the hell out of the guy twice who tooled him

Lol like I care about that bs win. He can't even believe he got the decision and he didn't deserve it.

Pretty much the definition of what a draw is but nope, can't give even rounds.... Gotta pick winners when there clearly isn't one.

TJ is the champ, beating the hell out of the guy twice who tooled him
TJ was whiffing at air that whole night, the mere fact he got one judge to score it in his favor is astonishing. Sure will love it when you put Dom's name back in your sig :D

His chin and composure are the 2 things that might hold him back. In terms of skills and ability, he has what it takes to beat every other BW, and a lot of FWs too. He might even have had a decent chance againt TJ if he didn't fight like an emotional retard both times. Never seen someone fight that stupid in 2 championship fights in a row. You can see in all of Cody's fights that he lets his emotions get the best of him from time to time, but TJ was the first one to really punish him for it.

I can agree with this.

I get how he dropped the ball in the 1st fight but the 2nd fight with TJ was a complete bonehead move.

TJ was whiffing at air that whole night, the mere fact he got one judge to score it in his favor is astonishing. Sure will love it when you put Dom's name back in your sig :D
lol the biggest myth ever. TJ landed more strikes than Cruz did.

I guess Cruz whiffed at air all night too!

Go back and watch the fight and turn that god awful, horribly biased commentary off. It was actually pretty sad how pathetic the commentating was during the fight. Easily one of the worst fights commentated on by Rogan. Skewed viewer's perceptions like you to believe TJ wasn't hitting Cruz at all when factually, he landed more than Cruz did.

TJ took necktats soul but pretty sure everyone knows the backstory.

TJ was the bigger man, I originally predicted it went TJ wins the first by KO and then Cody would win the rematch, only because if you looked at it on paper they are a strikers delight matchup, and at the time of the first you could flip a coin on who was going to get slept. Crazy how Cody got KO'd twice straight. Never wanted to pick a favorite between them but I'm glad TJ put that rivalry to bed finally.

TJ knocks out Cejudo imo. Only disadvantage he has is he's cutting to 125 thats it.

Last edited:
I study psychology.

And i suppose you just need to observe Cody without bias to undesrtand that he is agressive, has a short fuse and is still mentally immature.

All of his TUF actions showed he has emotional intelligence if 12 yo.

You should take your own advice, because you're clearly bias.

Back