Killashaw had a sweet revenge against Necktats

Cody was the champ and had some incredible performances. He’s a very accomplished human. More so then, likely, anyone on here (including myself).
You must think low of yourself to put another man above or at least equal to you. Strive for more and never sell yourself short. You are who you are, be proud, be confident. Now clean your room young man, dinner is ready in 10mins.

You should take your own advice, because you're clearly bias.

Please, show me , where, exactly, do you see me being bias?
Im what way?
Exact examples.

My statements were:

1- agressive,
2- has a short fuse
3- still mentally immature.

Cody loses to a lot of guys in the division. I think Lineker and Moraes knock him the fuck out. Thats why he has no fight booked yet. The little opportunistic weasel is waiting for a winnable fight so the UFC can fast track him to the title again.
This is the only reason I even have fighters I hate like McTapper. You hit the nail on the head there is too many favored fighters who aren't even good and it makes me sick to the stomach seeing them fight people they clearly don't deserve to be in there with, added into the fact that it's MMA and anything can happen and you end up with bums like McPuss getting a chance to land a fluke punch on Aldo after beating up 5 foot 4 dudes and Siver and shit.

All those are your opinion

There are exact definitions of agressive and immature behaviour.

Short fuse is a figure of speech for a person who engages in confrontation very quickly.

He did indeed and I agree with Dillashaw that Garbrandt didn’t deserve a rematch. These two loses haven’t ended with career but it’s a big set back. I’m curious to see how Cody bounces back from this, he deserves some time off.

He did indeed and I agree with Dillashaw that Garbrandt didn’t deserve a rematch. These two loses haven’t ended with career but it’s a big set back. I’m curious to see how Cody bounces back from this, he deserves some time off.

TJ has a bright future.
He can become 125 champ by beating Cejudo.
If he beats Cruz he becomes GOAT BW champ.
And he can even take a superfight at 145 to become 3 DIV Champ!

He has a real shot to become greatest fighter of lighter divisions!
( also remeber he destroyed p4p great Barao twice! And loss to Cruz was a coin toss.)

There are exact definitions of agressive and immature behaviour.

Short fuse is a figure of speech for a person who engages in confrontation very quickly.

He doesn't have a short fuse. You're being overdramatic. And I've never seen him act immature. You are exaggerating everything about him lol. I don't know what you have against him.

He doesn't have a short fuse. You're being overdramatic. And I've never seen him act immature. You are exaggerating everything about him lol. I don't know what you have against him.

Ummm, you clearly haven't seen TUF...

Cody's gonna probably Warmachine some girl one day. He's clearly not very emotionally stable.

Cody's gonna probably Warmachine some girl one day. He's clearly not very emotionally stable.

That's two teams beefing with each other, playing it up for tv.

They have to sell these fights you know.

I approve of this thread

FreshRemorsefulEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Yea because Cody and war machine are sooooo similar. The fuck outta here.

That's two teams beefing with each other, playing it up for tv.

They have to sell these fights you know.

Just watch the videos in their entirety.

Look at how TJ is behaving, and then look at how Cody is behaving.

TJ is being completely calm and relaxed the entire time, Cody is constantly being the aggressor, jumping up and down and trying to start fights over nothing.

Yea because Cody and war machine are sooooo similar. The fuck outta here.

LOL look how triggered you are.

Are you gonna puff your chest out, take your shirt off and jump up and down trying to fight me like your hero Cody?

Just watch the videos in their entirety.

Look at how TJ is behaving, and then look at how Cody is behaving.

TJ is being completely calm and relaxed the entire time, Cody is constantly being the aggressor, jumping up and down and trying to start fights over nothing.

So if they don't act the same, that means Cody is crazy? I think tj was a little scared/intimidated of Cody at that time. I actually think that's why he got dropped in the first fight. Because tj is better everywhere. Also, tj didn't think he did anything wrong. So he always had different feelings about the "beef". Plus IT'S TV AND PROMOTION FOR A PRIZE FIGHT

LOL look how triggered you are.

Are you gonna puff your chest out, take your shirt off and jump up and down trying to fight me like your hero Cody?

Triggered?? What are you 12yo? Why the fuck do you want me to take my shirt off? I don't puff peter like you.

So if they don't act the same, that means Cody is crazy? I think tj was a little scared/intimidated of Cody at that time. I actually think that's why he got dropped in the first fight. Because tj is better everywhere. Also, tj didn't think he did anything wrong. So he always had different feelings about the "beef". Plus IT'S TV AND PROMOTION FOR A PRIZE FIGHT

LOL at TJ being intimidated, he's just a grown up. Cody is still mentally 14 years old.

Cody is delusional about his erratic aggressive behavior too. Look at how he justifies grabbing TJ by the throat.

"He stepped towards me in my bubble, my personal space so I latched him up like an eagle."

But if you watch the video, it was clearly Cody who called TJ fake... Then when TJ simply asked "how am I fake?" Cody stepped towards him and grabbed him by the throat for basically no reason.

The guy is clearly unstable, IDK what else to say. You're clearly just as delusional as him so you're not going to accept it.

I just hope he doesn't end up beating the shit out of some girl.

LOL at TJ being intimidated, he's just a grown up. Cody is still mentally 14 years old.

Cody is delusional about his erratic aggressive behavior too. Look at how he justifies grabbing TJ by the throat.

"He stepped towards me in my bubble, my personal space so I latched him up like an eagle."

But if you watch the video, it was clearly Cody who called TJ fake... Then when TJ said "how am I fake?" Cody stepped towards him and grabbed him by the throat for basically no reason.

The guy is clearly unstable, IDK what else to say. You're clearly just as delusional as him so you're not going to accept it.

I just hope he doesn't end up beating the shit out of some girl.

Yes you are right. His minor altercation with TJ has me convinced he's going to rape and beat his girlfriend halfway to death. You are delusional.

Back