Killashaw had a sweet revenge against Necktats

Good thing we were able to finally confirm the whole story

Cody will never be champion again unless TJ loses the title to someone else. Cody has to work on his emotions regarding TJ, the guy just loses it as soon as he is around the dude. Cody has legit great stand up, but as soon as he vs' TJ he is worse than an Amateur boxer.

Agreed, TJ destroyed him. Cody should retire, he's done.
Lol chill... Hes young and has 13 or so career fights. He doesn't need to retire but he should move to bellator while tj has the belt. Because as long as he does, hes never getting a title shot again.

giphy.gif

C'mon dude, it's over bro. He did the deed and got what was coming twice over.

Show some humility for the poor necktat.

I'd like to see how he does from here.

He must still be able put a beating on a lot of guys from the top of the division.

Imagine getting knocked out not once, but twice in a row by a guy you hate.

Cody should never have had the opportunity to fight Cruz anyway, and he got an instant rematch after 0 defenses. which is ridicilous.
Yep, and in the mean time, Stipe is denied a title shot to favor Roid Brock. I guess that as long as money and ppv rates are ok, any opponents will be ok too.

C'mon dude, it's over bro. He did the deed and got what was coming twice over.

Show some humility for the poor necktat.

He got what he asked for.
He was the one cursing, shoving and grabbing TJ by throat, talking shit non stop.
It was a satysfying revenge ineed.

One of the best examples of shit talker getting humbled hard.

Yeah he took his soul. After Cody was talking about how he was suicidal before bla bla trying to get everyone to feel pity. Snake ftw!

Karma from the way he was behaving during TUF.

God this felt good. Especially the 2nd time, knowing that TJ literally ended Cody's career at 135 while simultaneously shitting on the UFC's plans to have redneck prettyboy with 2 million IG followers as champ.

I wonder where all the No Dad Necktats dickriders are at now, everybody was so convinced that he was going to run through TJ.

Fuck all of you. <45>

Back