Killashaw had a sweet revenge against Necktats

Team Alpha Male has and always will be the most cringeworthy group of mental midgets in MMA.

Cody will be back

TJ has gyno

HAHAHA Cody is done for.

He literally has nothing for TJ. Not kicks, not wrestling, not BJJ, not cardio, not footwork, not chin, not power, not boxing, not even brawling. He might have a little speed advantage with his hands, but it was proven that meant nothing.

TJ KTFO him in the pocket twice and bitchslapped him with his foot.

That's what he gets for acting like an emotional little bitch. Its also what he gets for thinking he deserves a rematch and getting in there with Killashaw right away after he got KO'd in 2.

He should have known he was levels below TJ and took some time to train.

Too late now I guess. <45>

I've never been so fustrated watching those fights. Cody clearly has a path to a victory but throws all sense out the window whilst TJ was composed. Cody will never fulfil his potential if he doesn't maintain composure.

Cool writing man, are you a rapper?

I was a rap fan at 14-16 during my puberty years.
After i started getting pussy and understood girls prefer fucking listening to Enigma,
i quit listening to this shit, haha.

ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

What an extremely idiot thing to say about a 25 year old champ. You're an absolute moron

Fuck him, he'll never be champ again and good riddance.

He's an arrogant airhead who attracts the worst kind of people to this sport.

Terrible representative for Martial Arts.

Yes, because you know Cody so we'll.

I study psychology.

And i suppose you just need to observe Cody without bias to undesrtand that he is agressive, has a short fuse and is still mentally immature.

All of his TUF actions showed he has emotional intelligence if 12 yo.

If DC quit just because Jon beat his ass twice he wouldn't be champ champ now. I hope Cody makes a comeback. I don't really like him but he's a great fighter.

Imagine getting knocked out not once, but twice in a row by a guy you hate.

Cody should never have had the opportunity to fight Cruz anyway, and he got an instant rematch after 0 defenses. which is ridicilous.

Every time UFC pushes a fighter this hard I grow to dislike them.

Especially when they buy into it themselves too and start believing they deserve the preferential treatment because they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Ngannou, Cody, McGregor, Rousey... A bunch of egomaniacs who bought their own hype and then fell from grace hard.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Code the chode has no chin. His chin is literally the consistency of a sbarro cardboard pizza box after the grease has leaked down through it and soggied the integrity (ask me how I know, #manletdiet).

His tats show where his face ends and his neck begins, for he has no chin.

Fuck him, he'll never be champ again and good riddance.

He's an arrogant airhead who attracts the worst kind of people to this sport.

Terrible representative for Martial Arts.

Aww does the big bad cage fighter trigger you? And TJ isn't? Get your head outta your ass he's a fighter not a saint. Good riddance? lol he's still really young. Imagine being this triggered by a fighters attitude. War Cody hell by the time he's TJs age he would probably wipe the floor with him

I love how Tj embraced the snake moniker. He even has his signature set of training gear with snakeskin pattern, lol

Yeah it's a good marketing gimmick.

He could be the Joe B of the division and kill of contenders and get paid.

But that's super disheartening for someone who believed He was the best in the world.
He looked the part leading up to the TJ fight. No shame in buying into it after his performance against Dom.

Aww does the big bad cage fighter trigger you? And TJ isn't? Get your head outta your ass he's a fighter not a saint. Good riddance? lol he's still really young. Imagine being this triggered by a fighters attitude. War Cody hell by the time he's TJs age he would probably wipe the floor with him

TJ has always been a respectful guy. He might come off as cocky sometimes but Cody is a full blown narcissist.

No one says he has to be a saint, but Cody lacks basic human decency and common sense. He's a real fucking airhead and TJ is just way too smart for him to ever beat him.

LOL I actually used to like the guy when he fought Cruz. Then he was booked to fight TJ and showed his true colors.

"By ThE tImE hE's TJ's aGe..." LOL shut the fuck up, TJ will be 40 and retired by then.

I bet Cody gets KTFO by Marlon Moraes and Lineker. He loses to Rivera too I bet. Cody had his chance and blew it. Twice. KTFO in the pocket when he is supposedly the better boxer.

Maybe he should move down to 125 if he wants to be champ because at 135 its never happening.

Oh wait... <45>

Not to get into to much soap opera BS, but out of the 2, Cody seems the better human. That video of TJ sucker punching that Asian after the bell, post sparring session, is pretty telling, IMO. And Cody seemed pretty emotional when he brought that kid to the ring with him. Just makes me think he’s got a good heart under those bad tattoos. BTW, I actually don’t mind his tattoos. They look great if you fight in a cage for a living.

Back