Kid Yamamoto

He would have merked the geek in in your av in his prime. Belee dat.
Y8Vt.gif

Again, Conor would choose to try and stand with KID and lose. It's that simple. We're not even discussing that KID was a damn good wrestler too.

4Nr8q9w.gif

Just shut up troll

Masato is same size as McGregor and a better striker, by about 400 light years.

Lunging forward with a sloppy overhand right over and over again.

Conor would've countered at least 4 times in the very first minute.

I know you are a hater, but jesus you are just trolling at this point.

He's great, but consider moving on to KYOJI HORIGUCHI, another great and exciting Japanese fighter.

Lunging forward with a sloppy overhand right over and over again.

Conor would've countered at least 4 times in the very first minute.

I know you are a hater, but jesus you are just trolling at this point.

You think Conor is a better counter puncher than Masato? You say I'm trolling, that's rich.

You think Conor is a better counter puncher than Masato? You say I'm trolling, that's rich.

Based on what I've seen in the video, yes. The opening was there every time Kid lunged in, yet he failed to capitalize on it.

Try watching more of his fights. You have his name, just watch him.

The video you showed me is more than sufficient, unless you can show me his superior counter punching ability through different videos.

Kid was like mighty mouse with a bad attitude and crazy ko power.

great fighter. prob my favorite out of japan aside from gomi

The video you showed me is more than sufficient, unless you can show me his superior counter punching ability through different videos.

Lol you can literally go do that yourself. I'm not going to waste my time and educate someone I'm never going to meet. You have the ability. Go do it.

Lol you can literally go do that yourself. I'm not going to waste my time and educate someone I'm never going to meet. You have the ability. Go do it.

It's not me who is claiming something here. You want to claim someone is better than Conor? Prove it then, it shouldn't be that hard by the way you speak lol

It's not me who is claiming something here. You want to claim someone is better than Conor? Prove it then, it shouldn't be that hard by the way you speak lol

I proved that he stood with Masato, who yes is a better striker than Conor. If I list 15 videos of masato you could find anyways you're not going to watch them. So there really is no point. I'm not a fucking idiot and I don't waste my time on fruitless en devours son.

I proved that he stood with Masato, who yes is a better striker than Conor. If I list 15 videos of masato you could find anyways you're not going to watch them. So there really is no point. I'm not a fucking idiot and I don't waste my time on fruitless en devours son.

Standing with someone who has an interior countering ability compare to Conor doesn't prove he is better than Conor.
Sorry, but your logic is flawed, just like your delusional hatred on Conor.

Standing with someone who has an interior countering ability than Conor doesn't prove he is better than Conor.
Sorry, but your logic is flawed, just like your delusional hatred on Conor.

>delusional hatred

No, you're just a lazy nerd.

I've never hated Conor, but of course because I am critical of him I must be a hater.

I think your mom made meatloaf kiddo. Go eat some then go to bed. You got summer school tomorrow.

Scariest little guy

Insane power for his size and his best fights were above his suggested division

>delusional hatred

No, you're just a lazy nerd.

I've never hated Conor, but of course because I am critical of him I must be a hater.

I think your mom made meatloaf kiddo. Go eat some then go to bed. You got summer school tomorrow.

Critic and hate is different. Picking him out and create a thread titled " (A) would destory Conor" on every occasion is not being critical. It's called being hateful. I've seen couple thread of you bashing Conor out of nowhere. Don't pretend you aren't a hater. It only makes you more pathetic than you already are.

Lazy? I don't have any responsibility to find anything to disprove your claim if your initial claim isn't even supported by anything lol

Use your brain.

fam my granny could go 8-0 if she was spoonfed cans, too

also

<31>

Weird.

Anderson Silva couldn't.

Apparently you're grandma is better than the UFC GOAT MW.

Or maybe you just don't actually know anything about MMA..... which is far more likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back