Kid Yamamoto

"He can't win a round in America"

-The Chael-

And u think masato was a midget?? Kid was a beast in his prime with legit wrestling and chin especially his recovery
I’m just saying, it’s different in MMA. If Aldo couldn’t stand with Conor, neither could Kid. Aldo is bigger and better in every facet

Again, Conor would choose to try and stand with KID and lose. It's that simple. We're not even discussing that KID was a damn good wrestler too.
What? You have to be joking Conor has way better standup tham kid...not even close.

Prime Kid would KTFO Caner

Weird.

Anderson Silva couldn't.

Apparently you're grandma is better than the UFC GOAT MW.

Or maybe you just don't actually know anything about MMA..... which is far more likely.

wtf are you talking about lol? Anderson went 16-0 in the UFC with like 14 finishes

you dumb

prime kid....FUCK

at least we got horiguchi making kid proud, i love that motherfucker.

He’s enjoying being a celebrity in Japan. Doesn’t need to fight.

Former pound 4 pound best fighter About 10-12 years ago.
View attachment 393985
Will we ever see this legend fight in the UFC again? He's still under contract with the UFC and isn't officially retired. He looked decent in his last fight against Roman Salazar until he accidentally poked his eyes. Maybe he can have 1 last fight whenever UFC visits Japan.
6fjbfjb.gif

2006-05-03_Norifumi__27_27Kid_27_27_Yamamoto_vs_Kazuyuki_Miyata__28K-1_-_Hero_27s_5_29_1.gif

Aye...is that Woodie!?!?

Middle top row.

Bruh I'm WILDIN

the ryo chocan fight was an obvious fix and while we're at it, all of his pride fights were too

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So you're saying Anderson Silva threw the fights?

One of my favorite lil fighters ever dude was a madman. But he's been done for a decade or more now. Hope he never fights again.

Back