Kid Yamamoto

Cholo Yamamoto
tenor.gif

Former pound 4 pound best fighter About 10-12 years ago.
View attachment 393985
Will we ever see this legend fight in the UFC again? He's still under contract with the UFC and isn't officially retired. He looked decent in his last fight against Roman Salazar until he accidentally poked his eyes. Maybe he can have 1 last fight whenever UFC visits Japan.
6fjbfjb.gif

2006-05-03_Norifumi__27_27Kid_27_27_Yamamoto_vs_Kazuyuki_Miyata__28K-1_-_Hero_27s_5_29_1.gif
Wut a dirty ass fighter

He did look good his last fight. That guy just wanted out because he couldn't land once on kid. Kid would Dodge his shots easy land two or three if his own and be out before that dude even had the chance to respond. Hurt him once too he took the eye poke as a way to get out.

I'd rather watch Sexyama judo the fook out of his opponents.

Wut a dirty ass fighter
He had that cockiness in him. Some dude on sherdog said he tries to act black along with kid Yamamoto's nephew, erson Yamamoto. Only if I remember his username... Lol. That dudes a fuckin idiot.

He did look good his last fight. That guy just wanted out because he couldn't land once on kid. Kid would Dodge his shots easy land two or three if his own and be out before that dude even had the chance to respond. Hurt him once too he took the eye poke as a way to get out.
I kinda feel that way too.

Back