Kid goes full retard on teacher

That fucking kid needed to get his ass whooped. Shut your white boy ass up saying "n*gga" and shit.

And people ask me all the time why I don't want kids.

Bullshit on the underpaid part. At least in Canada teachers make six digits.

It's the lack of teachers and support for them. When teachers have like 6 or 8 classes a day with 30-40 in each one it's simply impossible for them to support them all.

Cut class sizes in half and give every teacher an assistant or hell another full time teacher as done in lots of secondary education facilities, then have more office staff to use the photocopier and shit so the teachers don't have to get to school extra early to do it.

You could pay them NBA money and it won't make a difference.

In the States, if you're in a rich, aka white, suburb of a big city, teachers can make bank. This isn't Canada though, your government actually cares about the common person afaik. In America, it's basically Government: "We need to raise taxes about $60 a year to fully fund schools" Citizens: "Fuck that. Thieves! Burn in hell!" Those people vote in Republicans who promise to lower taxes. Then we get stuck with crooked and corrupt Republicans who can't wait to line their pockets and steal from their voter base at the expense of basic services and programs that benefit society as a whole. We get stuck with an absolute moron for Secretary of Education. My parents were both teachers and I've been teaching for nearly a decade now. I'm way more qualified than that disgusting pig, Betsy DeVos, lol.

I just read an article about Oklahoma slashing their education budget, some schools had to reduce school weeks down to four days, teachers with 10+ years experience and credentials barely making 40K a year, etc. Oklahoma is going to be New Mississippi in a few years at that rate. Some states even hire qualified Filipinos from abroad to fill their schools because teaching in America is generally a shitty job at the public school level.

I do agree with most of your post though. 30-40 kids in a class is ludicrous and not conducive to learning as it's impossible for a teacher to devote enough time to each student.

Props to Dr. Shu for keeping his composure.

Back