Kid goes full retard on teacher

completely false, kids aren't being raised by their parents. they're being raised by their peers, the media they subscribe to, and yes, the internet.

also don't say "naw"

its just "no"

are parents teaching their kids to say "bruh" sell weed, and try to fight their teachers? no thats world star

A Mexican socked a teacher on me and @TeTe last week in junior high 20 some years ago. Vato didn't graduate. Wasn't no Worldstar back then

Sucka probably dead now

Future spree killing shooter there.

Yes, black, Latino, and Asian students have always had the utmost respect for their teachers and followed every rule in class...

These kinds of incidences are beyond race...it's about teachers being underpaid, parents being lazy shitheads and kids not learning discipline and respect from a young age.

Bullshit on the underpaid part. At least in Canada teachers make six digits.

It's the lack of teachers and support for them. When teachers have like 6 or 8 classes a day with 30-40 in each one it's simply impossible for them to support them all.

Cut class sizes in half and give every teacher an assistant or hell another full time teacher as done in lots of secondary education facilities, then have more office staff to use the photocopier and shit so the teachers don't have to get to school extra early to do it.

You could pay them NBA money and it won't make a difference.

Bullshit on the underpaid part. At least in Canada teachers make six digits.

It's the lack of teachers and support for them. When teachers have like 6 or 8 classes a day with 30-40 in each one it's simply impossible for them to support them all.

Cut class sizes in half and give every teacher an assistant or hell another full time teacher as done in lots of secondary education facilities, then have more office staff to use the photocopier and shit so the teachers don't have to get to school extra early to do it.

You could pay them NBA money and it won't make a difference.

woooowwwww

your minium wage is so high it doesnt matter

woooowwwww

your minium wage is so high it doesnt matter
I was wrong actually.
"Officially, the two provinces specify$58,500 in Alberta and $47,539 in B.C. as the general starting wage and those numbers jump to $92,300 and $74,353after 10 years. Historically, Alberta educators have always been paid more than those in any other province."

I'm aiming for RCMP personally (Annual salary of $53,144. Usually, within 36 months of service, your annual salary will have increased incrementally to $86,110.) and then hopefully a transfer to EPS (an extra $10k).

A couple of university professors made over a million though, including one guy who only had a class of like 5 for a few months a year.

Last edited:
Should give all teachers tasers and pepper spray

I would have slept that kid and then filmed me fuck his mum which I would present in 4K resolution to him upon waking up from his coma.

Yeah, video tapped or not if I was Dr. Shu that kid would be getting a full on Ramon Dekkers vs Coban treatment.

The raging child in the video should join the wrestling team or some sport. When I was in high school weight training was the perfect class, provided me an outlet for all the raging hormones that come with puberty.

Any kid who resorts to violence/disrespect of adults comes from a broken home. Be it an absentee father or just two inattentive parents.

Good on the teacher for being an adult and not giving into anger. Bad on the other students who didn't do jack shit but laugh like a bunch of spineless punks. If kids nowadays promoted respect in the classroom they could form solidarity against foolish behavior like in the video, and in turn the offender would wisen the fuck up and fall in line.

Fake and gay

Back