Kid goes full retard on teacher

yeah the super sexy body was the shit we tried to achieve...now we gotta look like little fucking punk bitches.

i'm really confused how this spread....i thought looking tough and ripped was what we wanted to go for..

Not small, gay, ride a stupid skate board while an have a diaper hanging out the back
Rappers found lifting weights too hard so they made a new trend, made it popular and now teens and college kids are doing it. They still get laid because every guy at the party is wearing bitch jeans so the girls have no choice.

I think the traditional muscular guy with a t-shirt and proper loose-fitting jeans can easily walk up in a party and steal everyone's girl without saying a word just because he'd be the only one who looks like a man.

Im wouldnt care if my hypothetical daughter dated a black guy, as long as he has serious goals in life and is mature, Im okay with the guy.

speaking completely objectively: no, the black culture thing is just a trend, every 10 years kids move on to another thing. in the 2000s being black wasn't in. in the 2010s it is. and its already dying with the "fuckboy" label, created by fashion and behavior used by the black youth.
Mods, cant you IP ban weiner king?

Keep an eye on this one.

Rappers found lifting weights too hard so they made a new trend, made it popular and now teens and college kids are doing it. They still get laid because every guy at the party is wearing bitch jeans so the girls have no choice.

I think the traditional muscular guy with a t-shirt and proper loose-fitting jeans can easily walk up in a party and steal everyone's girl without saying a word just because he'd be the only one who looks like a man.

hmmm i might have to try this when i get back into shape. lol, i went for the LL cool J look

ll_dog_tags.jpg

hell i wear my hat the same way

Give that kid a couple of years, he will get locked up..

on a serious note, this kid would get the shit out of his mouth

I just want you to know that you aren't sneaky
Lol, what kind of highschool shit is that? "I just want you to know that I know!....Mods!!!!11!"

Christ I think even the little douche in the vid is past that.

lol. We are nearing the age where we need to be able to beat the fuck out of kids again.

Stay the fuck away from the garbage cans Rocky.
I'd stuff you in it for sure.

At least convince your goon friend Weiner king to get another schtick. Its ridiculous that I figured out who it was that quickly.

Where are the minorities in this class?They probably would've of slept that soft boy.

Ohh that kid's dead if he pulled that shiet around here.

Yeah...that's gotta be it. That's very Fox Newish of you to say.
I'm black., Im from East Oakland, and reside in So Cal now, if you wanna come visit me in my hood ill show you around. don't play that shit with me white boy you probably only know about blacks from the slave movies and what the CNN tells you about them and pity us like we are some inferior creature to you. Dont play that fox news shit with me you probably one of those left wing virtue signaling narcissists.

I'm black., Im from East Oakland, and reside in So Cal now, if you wanna come visit me in my hood ill show you around. don't play that shit with me white boy you probably only know about blacks from the slave movies and what the CNN tells you about them and pity us like we are some inferior creature to you. Dont play that fox news shit with me you probably one of those left wing virtue signaling narcissists.

don't let it get to you son, not worth it.

Back