Kid goes full retard on teacher

Lol that douche sounds like he's doing a lame Will Ferrell impersonation in the beginning

His student days are over.

A classmate should of just got up and slept him.

Dr. Shoo should have touched that kid with teh jab.

Nah, mommy and daddy will probably get the teacher fired and sue the school for assigning too much homework, leading to the kid snapping from stress.

Won't watch. Life is depressing enough as it is.

But at least one student at the school was quick to come to his defense.

'He's just, like, so sweet, you would never think of him doing anything,' Ashley Figgers told CBSLA.

'And then to hear this, it's like, "Him? No!"'

Lol, this part made me laugh.

Good Ol' Giddeon

"I don't give a fuck :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" he says with a whimper and a cry

That kid using the N word there, probably was influenced by those videos online of black students beating the crap out of their teachers on worldstar and youtube.

Is that Derek Hough looking kid half Asian? his last name is Yap, I only seen Asians with that last name Yap. Maybe he was mad at his Asian side and had a flashback?

The only thing I can say is at least he didn't use physical violence on that teacher, but thats messed up that old Asian man was just doing his job as a teacher, you cant even discipline kids anymore they been brainwashed to disobey authority.

Yeah, but emo was over before that kid was old enough to get his haircut by himself. How the fuck would he have been influenced by that?

I mean, I was born in the early 80s, but I didn't listen to alternative or have the flock of seagulls look. I adopted the trends from the 90s because that is when I was his age. It makes no sense I tell you. He's a fucking time traveling asshole.

Back