khabibs father in russian "negotiations are nearing completion. this is conor"

Seeing how hard Conor looks to be training lately, this makes sense.

Can't wait for the biggest fight in UFC history.

"This is Conor"
Am I the only one that doesn't know what that means?

Pay Kevin Lee to standby around 155 lbs in case either flake out.

giphy.gif

Omg. I never wanted it to end

Superb gif, great find

Last edited:
I seriously truly wonder what the soulless virgins will move on to when they cant say "Connor is afraid to fight khabib! Duck! Hed lose to all of the top 10!"

Probably move on to say OmG CONner is duKing WW were he BeLLOngs

If this happens it may be the biggest fight for hardcore fans. I'd imagine casuals won't care about Khabib. Although his record will help with marketing it to casuals. It'll be a good win for Connor's legacy. I'd argue it's a bigger win than Aldo.

It will sell over 2M PPVs, which means over 80% of the buys will come from casuals.

It will sell over 2M PPVs, which means over 80% of the buys will come from casuals.
Diaz 2 did 1.6 Million. I doubt this fight goes over 2 million. I'd guess 1.5 is the ceiling.

Edit: Who knows though maybe Connor brings more fans in since the Mayweather fight.

I couldn’t pay attention long enough to comment on what he said. I was too busy thinking how soft I am on my kids. This guy had his kid wresting bears.

That would be funny if Conor keeps using the arrest technique. As much as I want him mauled, seeing repeated mugshots and him in handcuffs because he's afraid of Khabib makes me laugh.

Fuck I’ll be yours for the rest of for ever if I keep making silly bets!!

This is all Chinese whispers right now, but like Russian.

Daddy Koalabieber no talk number 1 bullshit.

But look at the bright side, I only improve your account.

Daddy Koalabieber no talk number 1 bullshit.

But look at the bright side, I only improve your account.
Hahahah yeah! I lol when ever I see my av I sig! And get banter with it. Muchos gracias.

"This is Conor"
Am I the only one that doesn't know what that means?
No, you're not the only one. I have no idea what he meant either.

I've told the fuckin haters here this forever.

"He's scared no way he fights Khabib"

"He's retired"

No one wanted to bet me on it though...just talk BS. I'll be suprised if Khapullout makes the walk.

No, you're not the only one. I have no idea what he meant either.
It means this is Conor [ we're talking about]. In case anyone wasn't sure who he was referring to with the contract

Back