khabibs father in russian "negotiations are nearing completion. this is conor"

I hope Conor ko's Khabib stiff, nothing against the guy but I just want to see this place implode!! I hope its in the first 10 seconds also so people can whinge their tits off about how it's be different if it went on longer hahaha.

The date gives away the fact this is fake news. Not enough time to hype the shit out of this. This is just Dana feeding n1 bullshit to Khabib's team, as usual.

But I thought that after mcgregor beat the lightweight champion, he was a chicken and duck ???
Oh wait, no, slight mistake, he just had to dip off quick an make real money fighting TBE.

Haha, "back of the line" my ass...
The fake champ gonna get schooled... If he even makes it.

Hmmm. Does Nurmagomedov sr know about New York law, as I'm sure that has to get sorted before anything is set in stone. Maybe they're doing a provisional agreement to fight with a TBC in small print.

Until Conor commits another felony to duck Khabib

i think this time he's going to crash his a hired jet into a one fc event, 2 years of stalling in court will lead to him being pulled from the khabib fight as punishment

There's only one felony he will commit, and it will occur that night when he decapitates the Dagestani.

really? his last mma fight was in 2016, and he has not been injured the entire time he has been ducking title defences and waiting to be stripped. what makes you think he will ever fight again? seems more interest in buying horrible clothes and cheating on the mother of his child

Conor ko's Khabib in 26 seconds

{<Mcgoat}

{<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat} {<Mcgoat}

really? his last mma fight was in 2016, and he has not been injured the entire time he has been ducking title defences and waiting to be stripped. what makes you think he will ever fight again? seems more interest in buying horrible clothes and cheating on the mother of his child

How has Conor being ducking anything? Jesus christ you guys that say this stuff are idiots.

I love how you pretend during the 'ducking' time, Conor was just sitting around doing nothing.. MEANWHILE he was fighting for a $100+ million fight WHILE having his first kid, two things which are far bigger than anything else that happens to most guys ever.

And another thing to show how stupid you are, you say Conor hasn't fought since 2016? Well Conor averages 2.5 fights per year EVEN WHEN you calculate that average up until 2018.

So according to whiny bitches like you, fighting 2.5 times a year on average (2018 average) is called ducking and not fighting. Jesus you are dumb. That is not emotion, i checked his record recently. 2.5 times a year even if you factor in todays date.. but yeah "Conor never fights" .. 2.5 fights a year for 8 years straight.

How has Conor being ducking anything? Jesus christ you guys that say this stuff are idiots.

I love how you pretend during the 'ducking' time, Conor was just sitting around doing nothing.. MEANWHILE he was fighting for a $100+ million fight WHILE having his first kid, two things which are far bigger than anything else that happens to most guys ever.

And another thing to show how stupid you are, you say Conor hasn't fought since 2016? Well Conor averages 2.5 fights per year EVEN WHEN you calculate that average up until 2018.

So according to whiny bitches like you, fighting 2.5 times a year on average (2018 average) is called ducking and not fighting. Jesus you are dumb. That is not emotion, i checked his record recently. 2.5 times a year even if you factor in todays date.. but yeah "Conor never fights" .. 2.5 fights a year for 8 years straight.

lol this is so cute

as far as i am aware conor is the only fighter to ever use his wife being pregnant as an excuse to not fight. it doesnt matter how many times he fought before he was champ, how many times did he defend his title while champ? he actually fought twice, two weight classes up, in utterly meaningless bouts against diaz, and didnt defend his belt. then after his pregnancy he fought a retired boxer, in order to not defend his belt. since then he has just done a bunch of criminal shit to avoid defending belts, until he got stripped. has any other fighter gone to such great lengths to avoid defending belts?

miocic just fought a superfight and had to get his wife to promise not to tell him if she gave birth in fight week. meanwhile conors fight with floyd wasnt even booked until after his kid was already born

you are a great ambassador for conor fans everywhere bruh, just keep doing you

mike tyson has been retired for over a decade and was in prison for 3 years as well, and his fight average to date is 1.7 fights per year. so how active is mike tyson these days exactly? perhaps he was active for a while and then was completely inactive, and his average fights per year is a completely useless factoid?

god i cant believe i am spending time interacting with you, gonna nip this here

I hope Conor ko's Khabib stiff, nothing against the guy but I just want to see this place implode!! I hope its in the first 10 seconds also so people can whinge their tits off about how it's be different if it went on longer hahaha.

The losers would still find excuses.

lol this is so cute

as far as i am aware conor is the only fighter to ever use his wife being pregnant as an excuse to not fight. it doesnt matter how many times he fought before he was champ, how many times did he defend his title while champ? he actually fought twice, two weight classes up, in utterly meaningless bouts against diaz, and didnt defend his belt. then after his pregnancy he fought a retired boxer, in order to not defend his belt. since then he has just done a bunch of criminal shit to avoid defending belts, until he got stripped. has any other fighter gone to such great lengths to avoid defending belts?

miocic just fought a superfight and had to get his wife to promise not to tell him if she gave birth in fight week. meanwhile conors fight with floyd wasnt even booked until after his kid was already born

mike tyson has been retired for over a decade and was in prison for 3 years as well, and his fight average to date is 1.7 fights per year. so how active is mike tyson these days exactly? perhaps he was active for a while and then was completely inactive, and his average fights per year is a completely useless factoid?

I can't wait for your tears when Conor KOs Khabib lol

You watch that video with Khalabib crying after he lost in sambo?

tenor.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Except Kebab wasn't KO'd, he was just letting his inner bitch out. His mind isn't as strong as you fanboys hype it up. Though I agree, McG probably won't get in his head, unless he draws mohamed or something lmao

Except Kebab wasn't KO'd, he was just letting his inner bitch out. His mind isn't as strong as you fanboys hype it up. Though I agree, McG probably won't get in his head, unless he draws mohamed or something lmao

u bring things up.. i would never come to the idea to blame a teenie that cries after he lost his first full contact match as a amateur. i dont get it man.

lol this is so cute

I am not a big conor nuthugger, but for you to try and play off one of the biggest boxing fights that made both fighters hundreds of mil, and just pretend he was ducking, is the most ridiculous statement ever.

You call the 2nd biggest boxing fight ever an excuse to duck defending? Only a shertard could use that logic. He fought a 49/0 boxer but hes scared right.. idiot.

Up until his boxing match, Conor had fought 3 times a year, for 5 years straight, he needed a break. Conor fought more in those 5 years than than alot of active fighters in the UFC, infact, even while Conor has been gone from MMA since 2016, his fight per year averages STILL exceed many fighters.. even the current reigning defending champ woodley... so is woodley duckoing? Because hes not fighting as often as a ducker.

Now, they are announcing him returning at the end of this year for a superfight with khabib, THis year.. so he fought for 5 years straight, 3 fights a year without fail, grinded his ass off, KO'd someone you were probably salty about, became two belt world champ, then had a chance to participate in one of the biggest boxing matches ever and biggest payddays ever, all the while having a kid and then after getting a much needed break, and you are still salty :D

P.S stop trying to act like you are robin black.

Conors fight was already known that it was going to happen BEFORE he had a kid, they did discuss that they knew this behind the scenes, but they had to make sure everything is on point, because guess what, when you switch sport, its going to take 4 plus months to train for it, which is a third of a year for your slow brain, so now in 2016 he already lost a third maybe half of that year, just training for the big boxing PPV, then he had a kid before that, and you always need to spend time with your kid. Since then he has had some down time, enjoying his money, his life.. he has done more media than any fighter ever, that is alot of work.

Keep pretending conor didn't work his ass off for 5+ years straight non stop media and 3 fights a year, keep pretending buddy, whatever helps you keep robin blacks pale balls on your stupid face.

Last edited:
Back