khabibs father in russian "negotiations are nearing completion. this is conor"

Diaz 2 did 1.6 Million. I doubt this fight goes over 2 million. I'd guess 1.5 is the ceiling.

Edit: Who knows though maybe Connor brings more fans in since the Mayweather fight.

Yea I was going to add that we really don't know what the Mayweather fight has done for him.

Well I don't know about you guys but THIS strikes me as irrefutable proof!

Conor doesn’t deserve title shot lol he’s barely a fighter

I am not a big conor nuthugger, but for you to try and play off one of the biggest boxing fights that made both fighters hundreds of mil, and just pretend he was ducking, is the most ridiculous statement ever.

You call the 2nd biggest boxing fight ever an excuse to duck defending? Only a shertard could use that logic. He fought a 49/0 boxer but hes scared right.. idiot.

Up until his boxing match, Conor had fought 3 times a year, for 5 years straight, he needed a break. Conor fought more in those 5 years than than alot of active fighters in the UFC, infact, even while Conor has been gone from MMA since 2016, his fight per year averages STILL exceed many fighters.. even the current reigning defending champ woodley... so is woodley duckoing? Because hes not fighting as often as a ducker.

Now, they are announcing him returning at the end of this year for a superfight with khabib, THis year.. so he fought for 5 years straight, 3 fights a year without fail, grinded his ass off, KO'd someone you were probably salty about, became two belt world champ, then had a chance to participate in one of the biggest boxing matches ever and biggest payddays ever, all the while having a kid and then after getting a much needed break, and you are still salty :D

P.S stop trying to act like you are robin black.

Conors fight was already known that it was going to happen BEFORE he had a kid, they did discuss that they knew this behind the scenes, but they had to make sure everything is on point, because guess what, when you switch sport, its going to take 4 plus months to train for it, which is a third of a year for your slow brain, so now in 2016 he already lost a third maybe half of that year, just training for the big boxing PPV, then he had a kid before that, and you always need to spend time with your kid. Since then he has had some down time, enjoying his money, his life.. he has done more media than any fighter ever, that is alot of work.

Keep pretending conor didn't work his ass off for 5+ years straight non stop media and 3 fights a year, keep pretending buddy, whatever helps you keep robin blacks pale balls on your stupid face.
TLDR: "I admit I have nothing of substance to refute that Conor set the record, in the longest in the history of the sport, for the longest string of not defending a title, right up until he was stripped. I admit, in order to deflect that, I'll hammer the one point I can make... that he fought Floyd. I will pretend it justifies 2 years of inactivity when AT THE MOST you could set aside a few months for it. I will ignore he was uninjured while he set this record of human history for the longest non-defense ever."

Khabib by KO. Mark it casuals. The only way Conor has of escaping that is if he taps to strikes or pre-taps via ducking, which are both quite possible.

will Connie be even cleared of his legal shit to fight on October 6 ?

he ducked to fight the guy who chocked him out on short notice in the second round. he did win that fight. and then did fight for that lw belt. or did he duck the lw belt?

you dont understand. what did he say when he lost to nate?

"i took a chance and went up and fought the bigger man"

he'd say the same shit if he lost to alvarez and he'd stay at 145. and never defend that belt.

xteLkhT.jpg

<DontBelieve1>

you dont understand. what did he say when he lost to nate?

"i took a chance and went up and fought the bigger man"

he'd say the same shit if he lost to alvarez and he'd stay at 145. and never defend that belt.
We’ll never know what would have happened if he lost to Alvarez. He dominated him instead. I don’t know why it makes people feel better to invent scenarios that simply fit your narrative.

We’ll never know what would have happened if he lost to Alvarez. He dominated him instead. I don’t know why it makes people feel better to invent scenarios that simply fit your narrative.

Its all pretty obvious to me

Stay dumb, drink cum

Its all pretty obvious to me

Stay dumb, drink cum
If it makes you feel better to imagine a scenario where he lost to Alvarez, went down to 145 and never defended, go at it bro.

TLDR: "I admit I have nothing of substance to refute that Conor set the record, in the longest in the history of the sport, for the longest string of not defending a title, right up until he was stripped. I admit, in order to deflect that, I'll hammer the one point I can make... that he fought Floyd. I will pretend it justifies 2 years of inactivity when AT THE MOST you could set aside a few months for it. I will ignore he was uninjured while he set this record of human history for the longest non-defense ever."

Khabib by KO. Mark it casuals. The only way Conor has of escaping that is if he taps to strikes or pre-taps via ducking, which are both quite possible.

Lost me at 'set a aside a few months for it' when you talk about Conor having to prepare for the greteast defensive undeafeated 49/0 boxer of all time. THat is 6 months minimum, he may have even done more and lied.

Back