khabibs father in russian "negotiations are nearing completion. this is conor"

u bring things up.. i would never come to the idea to blame a teenie that cries after he lost his first full contact match as a amateur. i dont get it man.
You know very well he wasn't a "teenie", nor was that his first match/loss, but idc

Negotiations finished between Khabib and UFC dosnt mean that Conor is involved. UFC and Conor might not even have strarted their negotiations for all we know.

If this happens it may be the biggest fight for hardcore fans. I'd imagine casuals won't care about Khabib. Although his record will help with marketing it to casuals. It'll be a good win for Connor's legacy. I'd argue it's a bigger win than Aldo.
<{cruzshake}>

is the coward finally coming out?

Breaking news: someone somewhere thinks something about Conor's next possible fight. No announcemnets, no promotion, no tickets, no press. Just someone's thoughts. Nice.

Until Conor commits another felony to duck Khabib
Conor wouldnt have threw that dolly at the bus if khabib had come off there and fought him and LOL at it being a felony. I had class d and two es against me and they were for doing something alot worse than throwing something.
d and e are the lowest felonies too btw throwing a freaking dolly should be a misdemeanor.

Conor ran out of money? That’s the only reason he will sign up for a guaranteed beatdown and embarrassment Khabib will inflict on him

Breaking news: someone somewhere thinks something about Conor's next possible fight. No announcemnets, no promotion, no tickets, no press. Just someone's thoughts. Nice.
Someone being Khabib’s dad...<Moves>

lol this is so cute

as far as i am aware conor is the only fighter to ever use his wife being pregnant as an excuse to not fight. it doesnt matter how many times he fought before he was champ, how many times did he defend his title while champ? he actually fought twice, two weight classes up, in utterly meaningless bouts against diaz, and didnt defend his belt. then after his pregnancy he fought a retired boxer, in order to not defend his belt. since then he has just done a bunch of criminal shit to avoid defending belts, until he got stripped. has any other fighter gone to such great lengths to avoid defending belts?

miocic just fought a superfight and had to get his wife to promise not to tell him if she gave birth in fight week. meanwhile conors fight with floyd wasnt even booked until after his kid was already born

you are a great ambassador for conor fans everywhere bruh, just keep doing you

mike tyson has been retired for over a decade and was in prison for 3 years as well, and his fight average to date is 1.7 fights per year. so how active is mike tyson these days exactly? perhaps he was active for a while and then was completely inactive, and his average fights per year is a completely useless factoid?

god i cant believe i am spending time interacting with you, gonna nip this here
You realize the first “meaningless” fight with Diaz was a late replacement fight that he didn’t walk away from.

You realize the first “meaningless” fight with Diaz was a late replacement fight that he didn’t walk away from.

and the second? at weltereweight, two weight classes away from his belt, and also not in lightweight, where he was planning to move up and fight for the belt?

all carefully calculated for maximum duck action

and the second? at weltereweight, two weight classes away from his belt, and also not in lightweight, where he was planning to move up and fight for the belt?

he ducked to fight the guy who chocked him out on short notice in the second round. he did win that fight. and then did fight for that lw belt. or did he duck the lw belt?

I wouldn’t mind it if the main card was Conor’s team vs khabibs, that build up would b fun then

Conor has consistently looked for the next biggest and most difficult fight he could possibly get

Back