Media "Khabib, the Syrians are mad at you"

So much stupid in this thread. 2 things you learn for sure...Khabib fans wouldn’t care if he took a shit in the lobby of a children’s hospital, they would make up excuses and still support him. 2. Russia bombs the shit out of many Muslim areas and kills tons of innocents, but America is still somehow guilty. Yep, got alove Sherdog.

People with views like this bore me.

Oh hey Khabib, you're a Muslim so you must keep all your Muslim fans happy and never step a foot wrong. This is the issue with being religious in the first place, you literally bind yourself to being perfect and the moment you step out of line i.e. drink alcohol, cheat on your girl, mingle with "bad people", you're not just seen as a bad person, but a complete traitor to a bunch of people you don't even know.

Hey, if you want to do "non-religious" stuff like drink excessively, party, do drugs, sleep around, stay up late and be a little reckless all round, then do you man, let those close to you judge you - not some strangers who think that you owe them something because you're part of this global brotherhood.

Embarrassing that people are still this archaic and idiotic in this day and age. Big, strong, grown men and women being complete slaves to ideals which were made in the stone age.

Hey Khabib, don't take money for Kadyrov, but worship an idea which belittles women - because THAT makes sense right? Be all SJW about Kadyrov, but fuck women, they should be subservient to men to the degree that they must hide themselves on a daily basis and have close to zero human rights.

This dude traded in the US for a country like this. War is part of history, but let me tell you, there is zero reason to ever gas your own people and bomb the fuck out of your own cities.

1ZBj.gif

Ah yes, a year after the 'red line' warning from obomber, and the day UN inspectors are in the capital Assad apparently launches a chemical weapon attack against... civilians??? The russian report is FAR more convincing which indicates it was the US funded 'rebels' who launched the attack, so they could demonize Assad and provoke the western public into VOTING to intervene.. You must be new to geopolitics..

Might want to read a little more into it.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-slams-us-ahead-of-un-report-on-syria-chemical-attacks/29313693.html

Because the US and it's allies would NEVER lie to go to war, right??!?! never happened before? aware on what a false flag is? Aware on operation northwoods? the gulf of tonkin? embarrassing level of research you got there.

oh yea

well im mad at the syrians. fuck em
You are mad at Syria because Bush destabilized the country? Bush drove 1.5 million refugees into Syria, causing a 30% price increase on food and rent. Syria and Jordan were pretty much the only nations who tried to help the Iraqi people after Bush invaded the country. And you're mad at the Syrians?

http://www.atimes.com/partition-syria-us-israel-eye-golan-heights-oil/

Gotta get that oil... and guess who sits on the board of genie energy hmmm??? yayayay.. rothschild. World isn't as black and white as it's made out to be.. You're just not very well researched.. like at all.. You probably think muslims on walkie talkies carried out the attacks on 9/11 and that JFK was killed by LHO.. LOL

Ah yes, a year after the 'red line' warning from obomber, and the day UN inspectors are in the capital Assad apparently launches a chemical weapon attack against... civilians??? The russian report is FAR more convincing which indicates it was the US funded 'rebels' who launched the attack, so they could demonize Assad and provoke the western public into VOTING to intervene.. You must be new to geopolitics..

Might want to read a little more into it.

I'm living these geopolitics as we speak, moron.

I dare you to provide me a "more convincing" Russian report.
You may bring an original piece...I speak and read Russian fluently.

Come on, little ignorant Antisemitic blabber, I'm waiting.

http://www.atimes.com/partition-syria-us-israel-eye-golan-heights-oil/

Gotta get that oil... and guess who sits on the board of genie energy hmmm??? yayayay.. rothschild. World isn't as black and white as it's made out to be.. You're just not very well researched.. like at all.. You probably think muslims on walkie talkies carried out the attacks on 9/11 and that JFK was killed by LHO.. LOL

You're an absolute imbecile, just like those who wrote this article.

Israel took these territories because Syrians used it to fire missiles on all Israel during the 6 days war.
If Israel gives Golans back to Syria, they bomb Tel Aviv. Simple as that.
Syria used Golans during this war to that as well, that's why Syrian population RAN from Golan back to Syria.
All this happened before your daddy hit puberty .

It's not about oil at all. Golan oil is insignificant in Israeli economics.

You should visit Golan snd its big city, Carmiel, one day.
Unlike in Syria, you'll get warm welcome everywhere.

@HadoukenHendo one more thing before you visit Golan:
there are, unfortunately, a lot of mine fields there left by Syrian army as they ran away from IDF.
But don't worry, they are known and marked.

Don't trust that guy at all. Anyway, whether or not Khabib likes either Putin or Kadyrov is hard to tell. There could be very real danger to himself and his family if he'd openly criticize either of them.

Also I'm sure Dagestanis care about what Syrians think about them.

Looks like we have a good goy cattle slave boy in this thread shilling for shekels.

Looks like we have a good goy cattle slave boy in this thread shilling for shekels.

Thank you for admitting that I'm absolutely correct and you have nothing to offer to this debate besides hatred and stupidity.

The West has done a fine job at divide and conquer in the middle East. That chap speaking is no Syrian obviously. Hope khabib isn't taken out by some crazed lunatic.

SJW Syrians?
Now I've seen everything.

The West has done a fine job at divide and conquer in the middle East. That chap speaking is no Syrian obviously. Hope khabib isn't taken out by some crazed lunatic.

I legitimately don't care if something happened to Khabib. Anyone who chooses to follow and be apart of extremist religions deserves whatever happens to them.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I legitimately don't care if something happened to Khabib. Anyone who chooses to follow and be apart of extremist religions deserves whatever happens to them.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

While I understand what you're saying and I'm not a Muslim I think it is prudent to consider the effect a society has on shaping an individual. We are generally products of our environment.

Back