Media "Khabib, the Syrians are mad at you"

Hmm... A well spoken English speaking muslim in Northern Syrian with a beard.

Let me you something, he isn't there on a holiday.
you're wrong. black people in LA don't sound as well-spoken as he is. he's too well spoken to be from this country with the booga booga language black american thugs speak.

He's better off in another country where he's free to speak the common english language and grow as a person

Funny that they guy talks about being bombed back to the stone age, by the looks of it you could not tell whether or not he actually is from the stone age; krypto Jihadi, guy is a phony.

Funny that they guy talks about being bombed back to the stone age, by the looks of it you could not tell whether or not he actually is from the stone age; krypto Jihadi, guy is a phony.

Syria and especially Damascus had excellent infrastructure up until the war, think that's what he was getting at.

Warroom --------->

While I understand what you're saying and I'm not a Muslim I think it is prudent to consider the effect a society has on shaping an individual. We are generally products of our environment.

That is what most will say, but I see it as a scapegoat to being a lemming. We're all human, born with our own minds and thoughts, I refuse to accept that tbh (i'm well aware people/normies will be upset by it though).

As a fully grown man you have had time to discover who you are and who you want to be. I denounced religion when I was 7 years old, if a 7 year old who was brainwashed by their parents can wake up, so can an adult.

Syria and especially Damascus had excellent infrastructure up until the war, think that's what he was getting at.
Well actually most syrians are supporting their secular(!) government which Russia is supporting; the 'opposition' is made up of kurds, turkmen, islamists and terrorists/"humanitarian"workers from all over the world and sponsored by many muslim and western nations.

Putin is an ally of Syria and i dont see why anyone except the "moderate rebels" would get upset at khabib being on putins side.

Back