Media "Khabib, the Syrians are mad at you"

Hmm... A well spoken English speaking muslim in Northern Syrian with a beard.

Let me you something, he isn't there on a holiday.

Thanks Einstein. He's a journalist, he's been covering the war from the rebel side of the line since the early days

There are many things going on (with Khabib in Russia and mid-east/Pakistan) that you in the "west world" don't know anything about. I know because I did my research.

Not any of this will ever be reported in any American nor European media.

I always say Khabib is the biggest hypocrite and he's the one who started the riot. Conor was speaking truth all the time, but was riped in our world.

But I believe, at the end of the day, what goes around, comes around. The good will always win and Conor will conquer the throne again.

You did your research? Lmao

Come on then, spill the big secret that only you know

Yeah thanks Khabib, Putin ruined our dream Utopia of a perpetual war on the coast and an ISIS caliphate inland.

Why are TS' threads always either thinly veiled Conor love or thinly veiled Khabib hate?

It's kind of old now, whichever side of the fence you sit on.

Why are TS' threads always either thinly veiled Conor love or thinly veiled Khabib hate?

It's kind of old now, whichever side of the fence you sit on.

Like their hero, Conor fanboys struggle to accept reality. Conor thought he won the battle lmao

I feel like they might have bigger problems in Syria right now

you aren't allowed to criticize khabib on sherdog bra...get outta here

You did your research? Lmao

Come on then, spill the big secret that only you know
It would cost me too much time for searching videos, threads, articles, cause it's 3 years old beef between them. I'm from east Europe, I know what media is doing here and what people think about them. West world don't know shit what is going on here.

Thanks Einstein. He's a journalist, he's been covering the war from the rebel side of the line since the early days

The famous rebel side. So he's been covering these type of things too...

00000000000000.jpg

Last edited:
It would cost me too much time for searching videos, threads, articles, cause it's 3 years old beef between them. I'm from east Europe, I know what media is doing here and what people think about them. West world don't know shit what is going on here.

Forget the video, articles and evidentiary material for now. Give us a rough idea in your own words on what’s been going on.

There are many things going on (with Khabib in Russia and mid-east/Pakistan) that you in the "west world" don't know anything about. I know because I did my research.

Not any of this will ever be reported in any American nor European media.

I always say Khabib is the biggest hypocrite and he's the one who started the riot. Conor was speaking truth all the time, but was riped in our world.

But I believe, at the end of the day, what goes around, comes around. The good will always win and Conor will conquer the throne again.

Wtf are you talking about brother?

so much inaccuracy in this thread..

Assad/putin murder Syrians?!?! the fucking irony.. It's assad/putin that are fighting Isis and the UK/USA/Saudi/Israel arming and funding and giving them hospitality when they got smashed by putin and assad... any other journalist claiming otherwise it's simply an agent of the rothschild zionists..

merica fuk yeah

so much inaccuracy in this thread..

Assad/putin murder Syrians?!?! the fucking irony.. It's assad/putin that are fighting Isis and the UK/USA/Saudi/Israel arming and funding and giving them hospitality when they got smashed by putin and assad... any other journalist claiming otherwise it's simply an agent of the rothschild zionists..

merica fuk yeah

Yeah, those Rothschilds..bought UN and Reuters.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-use-of-banned-chemical-weapons-idUSKCN1LS1JH

The man said "delegitimizing", what a fucking idiot.

Back