Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Had no idea this was happening due to this not being reported on media

hqdefault.jpg

Everybodys always mad at everything.
<Fedor23>

This is a load of low effort shite mate you may aswell delete your account and get out of here

Stfu, Khabib does whatever the fuck he wants. This guy sounded like he was from a hood in LA, wtf you doin in Syria fool.

oh yea

well im mad at the syrians. fuck em

Is that Jah's Dad?

If it isn't, then fuck-em.

Hmm... A well spoken English speaking muslim in Northern Syrian with a beard.

Let me you something, he isn't there on a holiday.

OP is by far the most pathetic loser on Sherdog.

Please report his constant Khabib hate + Conor dickriding.

Khabib will be offering him money in exchange for push ups in no time.

He's mad cus he went to Nigeria instead of Syria.

Had no idea this was happening due to this not being reported on media

There are many things going on (with Khabib in Russia and mid-east/Pakistan) that you in the "west world" don't know anything about. I know because I did my research.

Not any of this will ever be reported in any American nor European media.

I always say Khabib is the biggest hypocrite and he's the one who started the riot. Conor was speaking truth all the time, but was riped in our world.

But I believe, at the end of the day, what goes around, comes around. The good will always win and Conor will conquer the throne again.

There are many things going on (with Khabib in Russia and mid-east/Pakistan) that you in the "west world" don't know anything about. I know because I did my research.

Not any of this will ever be reported in any American nor European media.

I always say Khabib is the biggest hypocrite and he's the one who started the riot. Conor was speaking truth all the time, but was riped in our world.

But I believe, at the end of the day, what goes around, comes around. The good will always win and Conor will conquer the throne again.
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Back