Khabib receiving hero's welcome by Kadyrov

@Spider Ricco Dude this is Chechnya. 20 years ago this was a soviet backwater plagued with civil war and jihadists, now look at it.

Meanwhile, the once great city of Detroit.. is now this..
maxresdefault.jpg

Detroit is a literal shit hole. It's what happens when you have decades of Democrat shitstains in power.

So explain how Kadyrov is worse than Bush. What metric shall we use? Body count? Invasions?
I'm not exactly a Bush supporter, I'd be happy to piss on his grave, and the day of him being put in one can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned. The guy should be in jail, pure and simple. And I can tell you that he has gotten a LOT more shit in Western Media than Ramzan Kadyrov ever has (seeing as you don't seem to exactly be up to date on Western media).

But with Bush at least you could say no thanks to an invitation if you for whatever reason didn't want to hang out with the guy. As has already been explained on this thread, try that with the utter thug that is Ramzan Kadyrov. And they're both war mongering scum, but Bush never openly threatened human rights defenders or put gay people in detention centers, and people could voice their opinions about him without fear of, well, simply disappearing.

While I'd hardly call Bush "civilised," Ramzan Kadyrov makes it obvious who of the two lives in the civilised part of the world, and who doesn't.

This is why Khabib doesnt give a shit about the 2 million. Stand up for a Chechan and Muslims publicly like that and stomp the man who called him crazy Kadyrov will give him a lot more than 2 million. Dangerous to take anything from him though. You'll be under his thumb.

I'm not exactly a Bush supporter, I'd be happy to piss on his grave, and the day of him being put in one can't come soon enough. And I can tell you that he has gotten a LOT more shit in Western Media than Ramzan Kadyrov ever has (seeing as you don't seem to exactly be up to date on Western media).

But with Bush at least you could say no thanks to an invitation if you for whatever reason didn't want to hang out with the guy. As has already been explained on this thread, try that with the utter thug that is Ramzan Kadyrov. And they're both war mongering scum, but Bush never put gay people in detention centers, and people could voice their opinions about him without fear of simply disappearing.

While I'd hardly call Bush "civilised," Ramzan Kadyrov makes it obvious who of the two lives in the civilised part of the world, and who doesn't.

I didn’t say you were a Bush supporter nor that the media hasn’t given him a hard time at times (although since the arrival of Trump, the media has had a Bush love in)

I simply stated that Bush is worse because he has so much more blood on his hands, his decisions destroyed a whole country, countless people were tortured due to his policies etc (Kadyrov has done some of those things too but on a smaller scale)

Kadyrov has also done a lot worse things than putting some gay people in a camp but he is a small level, local thug compared to Bush.

Even Khabibs associates are far more gansta than Conor “chicken neck” McNuggets. While Conor hangs with that :eek::eek::eek: ass Drake, Khabib is meeting Chechnya’s warlords.

I didn’t say you were a Bush supporter nor that the media hasn’t given him a hard time at times (although since the arrival of Trump, the media has had a Bush love in)

I simply stated that Bush is worse because he has so much more blood on his hands, his decisions destroyed a whole country, countless people were tortured due to his policies etc (Kadyrov has done some of those things too but on a smaller scale)

Kadyrov has also done a lot worse things than putting some gay people in a camp but he is a small level, local thug compared to Bush.
So you admit that Ramzan is an utter pile of rotten fecal matter, but you try to defend him by "but uh, some other leaders are worse." Isn't that just, well, incredibly stupid? Does Bush's war crimes make Kadyrov any better? Huh?

Well, that's just because compared to Trump, even George Bush Jr seems smart.

So you admit that Ramzan is an utter pile of rotten fecal matter, but you try to defend him by "but uh, some other leaders are worse." Isn't that just, well, incredibly stupid? Does Bush's war crimes make Kadyrov any better? Huh?

What do you mean “I admit”? I already called him a scumbag in this very thread and in other places on the forum. This isn’t some grand revelation that you just discovered.

And calling someone ‘worse’ is not defending them. That is a logical fallacy.

I can say Hitler is worse than Obama. That doesn’t make Obama ‘good’ - nor does it mean I am defending him (I despise him), it only means he is not as bad as Hitler. It’s a very simple point but one that seems to have gone over your head.

Last edited:
Not a good look to associate with this guy.

No doubt, but as Conor alluded to people in that region don't really have a choice, dictators over there have military control over coutnries and anyone who doesnt show respect can face consequences. When your family lives in that region you can't just snub the local warlord because he's a bad guy.

What do you mean “I admit”? I already called him a scumbag in this very thread and in other places on the forum. This isn’t some grand revelation that you just discovered.

And calling someone ‘worse’ is not defending them. That is a logical fallacy.

I can say Hitler is worse than Obama. That doesn’t make Obama ‘good’ - not does it mean I am defending him (I despise him), it only means he is not as bad as Hitler. It’s a very simple point but one that seems to have gone over your head.
I don't read all your posts, I read as few as possible of them, so I have no idea what you have or haven't said about Kadyrov or anyone else elsewhere.

The thing is, dragging someone like Bush in here is stupid for the simple reason that he's obviously irrelevant. The topic at hand is the scum that is Kadyrov. Yes, some other people are scum too, but we're not fucking retarded that we have to list them all every time we point out one of them and get into pissing matches about who was worse, are we?

We could talk about Hitler all day too. Not only about the grotesque atrocities he committed, but how far he set back the world by killing off such a huge part of the Jewish population and causing the deaths of millions of others. But Adolf Hitler is not relevant to this thread, now is he. The topic is clearly Khabib visiting Ramzan Kadyrov. If Khabib starts hanging out with George Bush Jr, Hitler, Stalin, Jack The Ripper, Pol Pot, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Count Dracula, Genghis Khan or Ernst Stavro fucking Blofeld, I'm sure no time will be wasted in threads being made and people pointing out the problems with that.

''May your life end without losses and may Allah give you the best place in heaven after''

Mashallah

Khabib fan but kadyrov is a piece of shit, I suppose you can't really say no to a guy like this

I don't read all your posts, I read as few as possible of them, so I have no idea what you have or haven't said about Kadyrov or anyone else elsewhere.

Right....except you responded to the very post in which I called him a scumbag. So what you're saying is you just respond to people without reading what they're saying? Now your posts make sense.

The thing is, dragging someone like Bush in here is stupid for the simple reason that he's obviously irrelevant. The topic at hand is the scum that is Kadyrov. Yes, some other people are scum too, but we're not fucking retarded that we have to list them all every time we point out one of them and get into pissing matches about who was worse, are we?

We could talk about Hitler all day too. Not only about the grotesque atrocities he committed, but how far he set back the world by killing off such a huge part of the Jewish population and causing the deaths of millions of others. But Adolf Hitler is not relevant to this thread, now is he. The topic is clearly Khabib visiting Ramzan Kadyrov. If Khabib starts hanging out with George Bush Jr, Hitler, Stalin, Jack The Ripper, Pol Pot, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Count Dracula, Genghis Khan or Ernst Stavro fucking Blofeld, I'm sure no time will be wasted in threads being made and people pointing out the problems with that.

Actually that wasn't the point at all. No one was saying, "look, here's some other bad people in the world". You have gone from committing a logical fallacy to a straight up strawman.

What many posters have said that Khabib meeting Kadyrov/Putin is no different from the countless American athletes/celebrities who have met Bush/Obama. All are scumbags. If you are against the former happening and not bothered about the latter, then you are engaging in selective outrage and don't have a leg to stand on. Those that have a consistent principle on the issue I can respect.

Right....except you responded to the very post in which I called him a scumbag. So what you're saying is you just respond to people without reading what they're saying? Now your posts make sense.
Are you inbred or something? I said I read as few as possible of them. For obvious reasons. If I respond, I have obviously read your post, you dimwit.

Actually that wasn't the point at all. No one was saying, "look, here's some other bad people in the world". You have gone from committing a logical fallacy to a straight up strawman.

What many posters have said that Khabib meeting Kadyrov/Putin is no different from the countless American athletes/celebrities who have met Bush/Obama. All are scumbags. If you are against the former happening and not bothered about the latter, then you are engaging in selective outrage and don't have a leg to stand on. Those that have a consistent principle on the issue I can respect.

What were my comments on athletes hanging out with George Bush exactly?

Are you inbred or something? I said I read as few as possible of them. For obvious reasons. If I respond, I have obviously read your post, you dimwit.

So you have obviously read my post where I said Kadyrov is a scumbag? But when I mentioned that very post, you said:

"I don't read all your posts, I read as few as possible of them, so I have no idea what you have or haven't said about Kadyrov or anyone else elsewhere."

So did you or did you not read it? This is why you shouldn't debate with idiots, kids. They contradict themselves at the drop of a hat, make illogical arguments and are too stupid to understand the irony of calling someone else a dimwit.

So you have obviously read my post where I said Kadyrov is a scumbag? But when I mentioned that very post, you said:

"I don't read all your posts, I read as few as possible of them, so I have no idea what you have or haven't said about Kadyrov or anyone else elsewhere."

This is why you shouldn't debate with idiots, kids. They contradict themselves at the drop of a hat, make illogical arguments and are too stupid to understand the irony of calling someone else a dimwit.
Notice the word "elsewhere" in that sentence you quoted?

Yeah. Inbreeding is a bitch, eh?

Heh.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the great patrons of combat sports tend to be criminals and terrible people who want that cred.

Conor and the Kinahans too.

These days bad looks are good looks. Plus kadyrov seems like a nice guy don't be such an American

Yeah he's such a nice guy that he commits genocide, torture, is fine with honor killings, etc. Great guy!

Fucking dipshit.

Back