Khabib receiving hero's welcome by Kadyrov

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Andrei Orlovski, Oct 12, 2018 at 12:53 AM.

1. Cairne Bloodhoof

Cairne Bloodhoof Orange Belt

Detroit is a literal shit hole. It's what happens when you have decades of Democrat shitstains in power.

2. Sir Punchalot

Sir Punchalot Red Belt

I'm not exactly a Bush supporter, I'd be happy to piss on his grave, and the day of him being put in one can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned. The guy should be in jail, pure and simple. And I can tell you that he has gotten a LOT more shit in Western Media than Ramzan Kadyrov ever has (seeing as you don't seem to exactly be up to date on Western media).

But with Bush at least you could say no thanks to an invitation if you for whatever reason didn't want to hang out with the guy. As has already been explained on this thread, try that with the utter thug that is Ramzan Kadyrov. And they're both war mongering scum, but Bush never openly threatened human rights defenders or put gay people in detention centers, and people could voice their opinions about him without fear of, well, simply disappearing.

While I'd hardly call Bush "civilised," Ramzan Kadyrov makes it obvious who of the two lives in the civilised part of the world, and who doesn't.

3. Lord Toranaga

Lord Toranaga Brown Belt

This is why Khabib doesnt give a shit about the 2 million. Stand up for a Chechan and Muslims publicly like that and stomp the man who called him crazy Kadyrov will give him a lot more than 2 million. Dangerous to take anything from him though. You'll be under his thumb.

4. Fazz

Fazz Yellow Belt

I didn’t say you were a Bush supporter nor that the media hasn’t given him a hard time at times (although since the arrival of Trump, the media has had a Bush love in)

I simply stated that Bush is worse because he has so much more blood on his hands, his decisions destroyed a whole country, countless people were tortured due to his policies etc (Kadyrov has done some of those things too but on a smaller scale)

Kadyrov has also done a lot worse things than putting some gay people in a camp but he is a small level, local thug compared to Bush.

Serbinator85, eclectocrat and Kaiowas like this.
  5. ViolenceFight

ViolenceFight Yellow Belt

Even Khabibs associates are far more gansta than Conor “chicken neck” McNuggets. While Conor hangs with that fag ass Drake, Khabib is meeting Chechnya’s warlords.

Serbinator85 and Nooob like this.
  6. Sir Punchalot

Sir Punchalot Red Belt

So you admit that Ramzan is an utter pile of rotten fecal matter, but you try to defend him by "but uh, some other leaders are worse." Isn't that just, well, incredibly stupid? Does Bush's war crimes make Kadyrov any better? Huh?

7. Sir Punchalot

Sir Punchalot Red Belt

Well, that's just because compared to Trump, even George Bush Jr seems smart.

Kaiowas likes this.
  8. Fazz

Fazz Yellow Belt

What do you mean “I admit”? I already called him a scumbag in this very thread and in other places on the forum. This isn’t some grand revelation that you just discovered.

And calling someone ‘worse’ is not defending them. That is a logical fallacy.

I can say Hitler is worse than Obama. That doesn’t make Obama ‘good’ - nor does it mean I am defending him (I despise him), it only means he is not as bad as Hitler. It’s a very simple point but one that seems to have gone over your head.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 3:43 AM
    eclectocrat likes this.
  9. Quietus

Quietus Brown Belt

No doubt, but as Conor alluded to people in that region don't really have a choice, dictators over there have military control over coutnries and anyone who doesnt show respect can face consequences. When your family lives in that region you can't just snub the local warlord because he's a bad guy.

Serbinator85 and Sir Punchalot like this.
  10. Sir Punchalot

Sir Punchalot Red Belt

I don't read all your posts, I read as few as possible of them, so I have no idea what you have or haven't said about Kadyrov or anyone else elsewhere.

The thing is, dragging someone like Bush in here is stupid for the simple reason that he's obviously irrelevant. The topic at hand is the scum that is Kadyrov. Yes, some other people are scum too, but we're not fucking retarded that we have to list them all every time we point out one of them and get into pissing matches about who was worse, are we?

We could talk about Hitler all day too. Not only about the grotesque atrocities he committed, but how far he set back the world by killing off such a huge part of the Jewish population and causing the deaths of millions of others. But Adolf Hitler is not relevant to this thread, now is he. The topic is clearly Khabib visiting Ramzan Kadyrov. If Khabib starts hanging out with George Bush Jr, Hitler, Stalin, Jack The Ripper, Pol Pot, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Count Dracula, Genghis Khan or Ernst Stavro fucking Blofeld, I'm sure no time will be wasted in threads being made and people pointing out the problems with that.

toutadixballes and dannialn like this.
  11. Roljo

Roljo Black Belt

Khabib fan but kadyrov is a piece of shit, I suppose you can't really say no to a guy like this

12. Fazz

Fazz Yellow Belt

Right....except you responded to the very post in which I called him a scumbag. So what you're saying is you just respond to people without reading what they're saying? Now your posts make sense.

Actually that wasn't the point at all. No one was saying, "look, here's some other bad people in the world". You have gone from committing a logical fallacy to a straight up strawman.

What many posters have said that Khabib meeting Kadyrov/Putin is no different from the countless American athletes/celebrities who have met Bush/Obama. All are scumbags. If you are against the former happening and not bothered about the latter, then you are engaging in selective outrage and don't have a leg to stand on. Those that have a consistent principle on the issue I can respect.

toutadixballes and eclectocrat like this.
  13. Sir Punchalot

Sir Punchalot Red Belt

Are you inbred or something? I said I read as few as possible of them. For obvious reasons. If I respond, I have obviously read your post, you dimwit.

What were my comments on athletes hanging out with George Bush exactly?

14. Iron Monger

Iron Monger Green Belt

Putin is who made the first photo happen

15. Fazz

Fazz Yellow Belt

So you have obviously read my post where I said Kadyrov is a scumbag? But when I mentioned that very post, you said:

"I don't read all your posts, I read as few as possible of them, so I have no idea what you have or haven't said about Kadyrov or anyone else elsewhere."

So did you or did you not read it? This is why you shouldn't debate with idiots, kids. They contradict themselves at the drop of a hat, make illogical arguments and are too stupid to understand the irony of calling someone else a dimwit.

eclectocrat likes this.
  16. Sir Punchalot

Sir Punchalot Red Belt

Notice the word "elsewhere" in that sentence you quoted?

Yeah. Inbreeding is a bitch, eh?

Heh.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 4:22 AM
  17. Delmrus

Delmrus Blue Belt

This post gave me aids.

toutadixballes and Dokstarr like this.
  18. lagofala

lagofala Brown Belt

Unfortunately the great patrons of combat sports tend to be criminals and terrible people who want that cred.

Conor and the Kinahans too.

19. irishzombie

irishzombie Green Belt

Denis Siver @17 seconds of video

Juice head confirmed

20. Delmrus

Delmrus Blue Belt

Yeah he's such a nice guy that he commits genocide, torture, is fine with honor killings, etc. Great guy!

Fucking dipshit.