Khabib receiving hero's welcome by Kadyrov

@Spider Ricco Dude this is Chechnya. 20 years ago this was a soviet backwater plagued with civil war and jihadists, now look at it.

Meanwhile, the once great city of Detroit.. is now this..
maxresdefault.jpg

Why is that ? believe or not there are people whom even associate with Trump. That's much worse.
Trump is just a complete idiot, a narcissist and a thoroughly unlikeable dirtbag. He is not anywhere near the scum level of someone like Kadyrov, who made himself world famous through massive human rights violations.

I guess you missed this part:

Add to that the fact that Kadyrov is known around the globe for being, well, pure grade A scum, and... Well, not a good look. I'm not saying Khabib had any choice in the matter, and it definitely sucks if he is there only because he fears the consequences of saying no thanks to the invitation. The alternative also sucks, though.
You are wrong. Only in US where people get brainwashed since birth. Around the globe people consider Bush, Trump, Blair and Netanyahu as scums.

These days bad looks are good looks. Plus kadyrov seems like a nice guy don't be such an American
I'd like to reply with a "don't be such an idiot," but it sadly appears you don't have much choice in the matter.

I would have defected to America just to avoid watching those dancers at such ceremonies ever again.

You are wrong. Only in US where people get brainwashed since birth.
<45>

Around the globe people consider Bush, Trump, Blair and Netanyahu as scums.

They are trash, and you're not going to hear many good arguments against that. Kadyrov is on a different level altogether, though (although I'll grant you that Bush Jr may give him a run for his money). Obviously. Sure, you might argue that, "well, you can't blame him, growing up in a total shithole like that, brainwashed since birth by religious lunatics etc." But you can. Not everyone from Chechnya becomes a monster like Ramzan Kadyrov. Far from it, actually.

Last edited:
Not a good look to associate with this guy.

It's easy to say if you don't live in the North Caucasus.

Kadyrov is Putin's puppet and has the full backing of the Kremlin.

People who live in the region can't say no to him.

Foreign fighters who accept blood money to go hang out with him are a different story though.

<45>

They are trash, and you're not going to hear many good arguments against that. Kadyrov is on a different level altogether, though. Obviously. Sure, you might argue that, "well, you can't blame him, growing up in a total shithole like that, brainwashed since birth by religious lunatics etc." But you can. Not everyone from Chechnya becomes a monster like that. Far from it, actually.

Really? You gonna claim Kadyrov is worse than Bush and Blair and Binjamin when they have gallons of blood on their hand. Not to mention invasions, torture, drones (thank Obama for that one) etc.

If you think Kadyrov - who is also a scumbag - is worse than those guys then you’re letting your tribal biases get their better of you.

Trump is just a complete idiot, a narcissist and a thoroughly unlikeable dirtbag. He is not anywhere near the scum level of someone like Kadyrov, who made himself world famous through massive human rights violations.
Again, you don't know anything. Killing people around the world for oil is much much worse than anything Kadyrov ever did. It's funny the news around whole world are different than in the US. So, the whole world is wrong? Wake up buddy, there is no freedom of anything where you live.

Again, you don't know anything. Killing people around the world for oil is much much worse than anything Kadyrov ever did. It's funny the news around whole world are different than in the US. So, the whole world is wrong? Wake up buddy, there is no freedom of anything where you live.
I haven't been to the US for years, I'm obviously not American, and when I'm there I certainly don't switch on the TV, you dumb fuck. And I've lived part time around Asia for years, including in two muslim majority countries (I just left Indonesia 15 days ago today). I have a pretty good idea what goes on, thanks.

Wake up buddy, there is no freedom of anything where you live.

Heh, congratulations, that is possibly the most stupid thing I have ever read on this site.

Look at all the soyboys getting triggered by Khabib hanging out with this legend.

Huge fan of Ramzan Kadyrov. The world needs more leaders like him.

Back