Khabib receiving hero's welcome by Kadyrov

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score

''May your life end without losses and may Allah give you the best place in heaven after''

Mashallah

Not a good look to associate with this guy.

Khabib has some really really powerful friends in Russia.

Lot of GOAT like hair genetics going on in that room.

Its no wonder they have so many good fighters, the competition in that area must be insane. I bet there are a handful of world championship talent in that room.

Its no wonder they have so many good fighters, the competition in that place must be insane. I bet there are a handful of world championship talent in that room.

There's a lot of Chechen and Dagistani fighters popping up in the UFC and else in recent years.

i too want to be welcomed and treated like a hero by a war criminal/dictator.

Yes, he is a thug and he knows he is.

But thanks for this guy and Putin Grozny has gone:

From this:
after-bombing-grozny-war-chechnya-north-caucasus.jpg

to this..
grozny-city-day-celebration-1.jpg

What a great pal to hang out with. Khabib must be proud.

Its truly sad that you guys have no IDEA wtf is going on. Kadyrov is the most powerful man in the caucuses, not only is he a war lord who controls chechen military but he is also overseas 20k of special forces operation, who have state of art weaponary, Kadyrov is also Putins strong man, he is responsible to prevent jihadi Islamist insurgents, and prevent radical ISLAM, there is no one as powerful as him in caucuses that even comes close to him.
IF Kadyrov send you INVITATION?!!!!! You better show up !!! Khabib would be an absolute fool to decline not visit him, it could have nasty consequences to not accept invitation, that guy has 20 k special forces security force, that could invade kidnap anyone they want in Dagestan, khabib is smart and knows your ass better be present if Kadyrov is summoned you. Now maybe khabib does like him I don’t know but one thing i do know khabib better show up no games

Its truly sad that you guys have no IDEA wtf is going on. Kadyrov is the most powerful man in the caucuses, not only is he a war lord who controls chechen military but he is also overseas 20k of special forces operation, who have state of art weaponary, Kadyrov is also Putins strong man, he is responsible to prevent jihadi Islamist insurgents, and prevent radical ISLAM, there is no one as powerful as him in caucuses that even comes close to him.
IF Kadyrov send you INVITATION?!!!!! You better show up !!! Khabib would be an absolute fool to decline not visit him, it could have nasty consequences to not accept invitation, that guy has 20 k special forces security force, that could invade kidnap anyone they want in Dagestan, khabib is smart and knows your ass better be present if Kadyrov is summoned you. Now maybe khabib does like him I don’t know but one thing i do know khabib better show up no games
Exactly. Not a good look to associate with that guy.

Back