Khabib receiving hero's welcome by Kadyrov

Notice the word "elsewhere" in that sentence you quoted?

Yeah. Inbreeding is a bitch, eh?

Heh.

Right, so you DID know what I said about Kadyrov in THIS thread, which was the point?

So all your previous posts about me ‘admitting’ Kadyrov is a bad guy were all needless bullshit? Glad we got to the bottom of that

I hope one day I will see Ramzans shithole invaded and him treated like the dog he is!

Lol at people thinking it was him or the chechen people under his guidance, who made the buildup and modernization of Grozny possible <Lmaoo>

Right, so you DID know what I said about Kadyrov in THIS thread, which was the point?

So all your previous posts about me ‘admitting’ Kadyrov is a bad guy were all needless bullshit? Glad we got to the bottom of that
What are you talking about, you little ultramoron? I read your posts when you quote me. If you don't, I scroll past them, as you clearly have nothing to offer but a little comedy here and there. You have some kind of inferiority complex (that seems strikingly common in certain cultures, I might add), which you make very, very obvious in your posts. It's kinda funny. You trying to argue with someone who is a fuckton smarter to you when you don't even have an argument is also funny. So there's some entertainment value there. I'll grant you that.

badr-hari-president-tchetchenie-31b89.jpg

What are you talking about, you little ultramoron? I read your posts when you quote me. If you don't, I scroll past them, as you clearly have nothing to offer but a little comedy here and there. You have some kind of inferiority complex (that seems strikingly common in certain cultures, I might add), which you make very, very obvious in your posts. It's kinda funny. You trying to argue with someone who is a fuckton smarter to you when you don't even have an argument is also funny. So there's some entertainment value there. I'll grant you that.

Please don’t get butthurt because you got proven wrong, it happens. I’m glad you are intelligent, I’m hoping to see evidence of that soon. Oh and that post where I said Kadyrov was a scumbag, you know the one you didn’t see, was a post in which I quoted you - but I think we’ve moved past your contradictions and inconsistencies now. Good day.

I hope one day I will see Ramzans shithole invaded and him treated like the dog he is!

Lol at people thinking it was him or the chechen people under his guidance, who made the buildup and modernization of Grozny possible <Lmaoo>

Read the history of the region. The Kadyrovs are in power precisely because there was an invasion.

Actually, bug chasing with your boyfriend is what gave you AIDS.

Your post was so fucking stupid that you should probably just stop talking. You have the nerve to talk shit about "librulz" but you support a genocidal maniac. Some of you right wingers are off the fucking deep end and probably need to get help.

Im really happy for Khabib. To bad ist going to end if he meets El Cucuy!

Your post was so fucking stupid that you should probably just stop talking. You have the nerve to talk shit about "librulz" but you support a genocidal maniac. Some of you right wingers are off the fucking deep end and probably need to get help.

You're such a good goy...but see, you could be an even better goy.

I mean, all this profanity...are you ok, friend ? I know, I know, all those repressed memories must be a terrible mental burden.

Have you tried Better Help ? I hear that's what all the YouTube stars use for when they get triggered. I think you should have a look.

For now, consider yourself dismissed, good goy.

Even the tap dancers in Russia shadow box better than Ronda

0.19....Khabib in the crowd on left watching himself.

I guess you missed this part:

Add to that the fact that Kadyrov is known around the globe for being, well, pure grade A scum, and... Well, not a good look. I'm not saying Khabib had any choice in the matter, and it definitely sucks if he is there only because he fears the consequences of saying no thanks to the invitation. The alternative also sucks, though.

You might be surprised at the list of folks considered "grade a scum" around the globe.

Dude, you're in a country that is keeping "the Crusades" alive.

<Kobe213>

Back