Khabib is pretty Overrated atm

basing such opinions on what other believe has always been odd to me, but I suppose sheepish / group think type behaviour has never sat with me well historically.

no offence of course

At the end of the day, we decide. Nobody else. That's what I feel anyways.
Rubnerneck76 probably has 76 in his name because he was 76 when he started his account ten years ago and be like:

giphy.gif

Def the grumpiest Sher shit poster.

Who else is 26-0 or has reached 26-0 in UFC? No one. The only one who comes close is Jones at 24-0. It doesn't matter how boring or unexciting of a fighter Khabib is. At 26-0 you can hype him to the moon and people will eat it up. Everyone loves the whole "undefeated" thing.

Last edited:
Khabib in his next fight will be the best version of Khabib we have seen yet.

basing such opinions on what other believe has always been odd to me, but I suppose sheepish / group think type behaviour has never sat with me well historically.

no offence of course

At the end of the day, we decide. Nobody else. That's what I feel anyways.

There you go with you simplistic analysis again. It’s not about what others believe. You don’t get it and never will. You’re part of the problem on this site not the solution.

Well you're not necessarily wrong, I have my moments. Absolutely.

That said, I'd say only to people who I don't think are very smart.
Bullshit. You generalize everyone the same. Your analysis are shit, by the way.

You cant count Conor's partial record.....HE HAS 3 LOSSES TOTAL.

The fighters he fought with "different styles" all tried to get into a slugfest with him.....his area of strength......even Mendes. Unless Khabib is stupid and does this, Khabib brings something Conor has not seen or fought so far.
Mendes did not really try a slug fest with him, he just had to strike to close the distance, same with Eddie. Eddie was adamant that he was going to wrestle him, but as he admitted, he did not see that left hand coming, likely was concussed and then was totally lost. It's kinda like how Aldo tried leg kicking Holloway but kept eating the counter and could not get his game hoping.

I'll be interested to see if Khabib is shooting from the rafters, going full Couture vs Toney style, as that can be risky af to a skilled complete martial artist. I can maybe see him eating a kick to the face if he is going to abandon the striking to clinch game and just tries to wrestle him. Hendricks found out that taking down those bladed stance karate guys can be difficult.

Last edited:
You cant count Conor's partial record.....HE HAS 3 LOSSES TOTAL.

The fighters he fought with "different styles" all tried to get into a slugfest with him.....his area of strength......even Mendes. Unless Khabib is stupid and does this, Khabib brings something Conor has not seen or fought so far.

I am counting the greatest level of competition that he faced.. I am counting who he faced when he himself had enough experience that one can excuse a loss when you were very young. I am looking at his resume as a whole and it is a fantastic resume. A much better resume than his opponent. You can look at the undefeated shit all you want. There is not a legitimate fighter on that resume in the last number of years. Not one fighter. He didn’t even take the title off a legitimate fighter. Tony was literally going to represent Khabib First actual test in years. And Tony got hurt and pulled out. We still have no clue how good this Russian is. So many cans on the resume will do that.

Bullshit. You generalize everyone the same. Your analysis are shit, by the way.

Analysis, what analysis? He rarely offers anything more in-depth then stating how other people are closed minded.

Notice how may aboriginal men have great hairlines, despite terrible hair hygiene? What if it's the shampoos you use that's actually making you bald? What if the big pharma have a deal where they make you bald with shampoo then try to sell you the solution? Guess who manufactures Rogaine? Johnson and Johnson, one of the biggest players in the shampoo game. https://www.jnj.com/tag/rogaine. Think about it.

1233476_10202212379370541_1491353776_n.jpg
drgeorge.jpg

old_men_papau_new_guinea1.jpg
150721134827_1_540x360.jpg

depositphotos_62240967-stock-photo-portrait-of-the-african-old.jpg

A study published by Drs. V. Sagdiyev and S. dos Santos definitively proves that saw palmetto, which is found in almost every common shampoo, leads to a breakdown in α-deoxywadulase, a key enzyme in preventing catalysis of cranial hair follicles.

And guess who owns the largest tracts of saw palmetto crops in the country?

j-j-logo-transparent.png

@Wadtucket

I love him. Great fighter. Absolutely a fan, take a lot from his style.

I think he's definitely a little overrated atm though.

People are treating him as If he's a god.

He has many holes In his game that the level / styles of his opponents thus far haven't been able to expose.

I could see him losing to Conor, Tony and Kevin Lee.

It just seems like he has many holes In his game that have yet to be exposed and we just don't know enough about him yet to really put him In such high regard.

Kevin Lee is a superior fighter all around than Khabib along with being much younger / having a much higher ceiling and is ridiculously underrated. Yet Khabib is hailed as a god, for beating who exactly?

Great fighter but I feel he has yet to meet someone who's been able to truly expose the glaring holes In his game / style.

I agree 100% about Kevin Lee. While I don't think he can grapple as good as Khabib can his stand-up is leagues above Khabib's and he's got that freakish 77 inch reach @ 5'9" which could make him real tricky to fight when he improves his stand-up even more (he's only 25).

There you go with you simplistic analysis again. It’s not about what others believe. You don’t get it and never will. You’re part of the problem on this site not the solution.
You speak about simplistic analysis, respond to me but say absolutely nothing clarifying your position. Alright then.

Only thing I was doing was commenting on what you said.

That people "hate him because of his fans". At the end of the day, I can tell you what kind of people that sort of logic typically comes from.

my response was quite appropriate

That said I'm not Interested In fighting. Certainly not interested In wasting my time with someone like you.

At the end of the day, certain people think for themselves and others do not. That's where It ends

A study published by Drs. V. Sagdiyev and S. dos Santos definitely proves that saw palmetto, which is found in almost every common shampoo, leads to a breakdown in α-deoxywadulase, a key enzyme in preventing catalysis of cranial hair follicles.

And guess who owns the largest tracts of saw palmetto crops in the country?

j-j-logo-transparent.png

@Wadtucket
seriously? holy shit dude..

I'm obviously gonna fact check this but fascinating if true

So weak....
Just troof, homes. There's guys that join an MMA Forum to talk MMA. There are others that just are negative AF, name call and aren't even trolling, Conor fights have a way of weeding out the chaff. As someone that is a ball hugger of neither, tries to be objective, I gotta admit the haters are the absolute worst (that Sinju Singh cat is pretty bad too tho),

Back