Khabib is pretty Overrated atm

I'm glad you can read my mind and speak for me, Uri Geller.

lmao
0e96acf7193d427f7ff217aff979f7fe.gif

26-0 in MMA and never lost a round to any opponent is extremely rare so I don't think he's overrated.

Go watch his fight with Glieson Tibau and then tell me he's never lost a round...many thought he lost that fight...

Notice how may aboriginal men have great hairlines, despite terrible hair hygiene? What if it's the shampoos you use that's actually making you bald? Guess who manufactures Rogaine? Johnson and Johnson, one of the biggest players in the shampoo game. https://www.jnj.com/tag/rogaine. Think about it.

1233476_10202212379370541_1491353776_n.jpg
drgeorge.jpg

old_men_papau_new_guinea1.jpg
150721134827_1_540x360.jpg

depositphotos_62240967-stock-photo-portrait-of-the-african-old.jpg
Wouldn't be surprised. Modern shampoo Is basically a cocktail of chemicals. Many of which have a ton of side effects or are under tested. I haven't used It in months, hair's better than It's ever been.

Companies playing both sides for profit seems to be fairly common today It seems, but that's Interesting.

a good amount of people legitimately think he'd lose to anyone with a ground game.

people here are terrible when it comes to technical analysis

so yes, he is absolutely underrated. Hate / dislike plays a factor as well, at the end of the day bias will always cloud reason.
You are pompous as fk..

2-3 years ago is not ancient history.
In Conor's evolution since the Mendes fight, yeah, it's pretty much ancient history. Heck, in a few years from getting choked out by Duffy, Conor was choking out one of the best feather weight grapplers on the Euro circuit. It'd be just as poignant to show Rumble getting grapple f'd by Kos to illustrate why you'd think he had 0 shot against Mr Slumberful.

As stated above, I think both fighters are the best out there, and that's what makes this fight so great. When ball huggers and haters go extreme on both sides, go too far out with the hyperbole (i.e. Khabib has no striking/Conor has no gas tank), that's when I politely point out the bs, as this fight needs no hyperbole to get amped for.

Nah, I've seen way more people saying the opposite here.

Most folks are saying Conor starches him within a round, and it won't even be competitive.
Thats rubbish and you know it. Half the posts bagging connie are from you. There are a few pro connie trolls, thats true. Sherdog is mostly a mcgoober hate fest.

This is very dangerous for Conor. He almost always enjoys a size advantage and he will not have it in this fight. This will be his toughest test to date and if he loses what does he do next? If he can’t beat the champ at LW what does he do? Cut 30-35 pounds to fight the little guys? This fight will let us know just how good Conor really is.

I love him. Great fighter. Absolutely a fan, take a lot from his style.

I think he's definitely a little overrated atm though.

People are treating him as If he's a god.

He has many holes In his game that the level / styles of his opponents thus far haven't been able to expose.

I could see him losing to Conor, Tony and Kevin Lee.

It just seems like he has many holes In his game that have yet to be exposed and we just don't know enough about him yet to really put him In such high regard.

Kevin Lee is a superior fighter all around than Khabib along with being much younger / having a much higher ceiling and is ridiculously underrated. Yet Khabib is hailed as a god, for beating who exactly?

Great fighter but I feel he has yet to meet someone who's been able to truly expose the glaring holes In his game / style.
I do think ferg and lee have big chances of beating him. Connie also has a good chance but i would bet on khabib.

For anyone to say that Conor McGregor has not fought a diversified group of fighters that is just total bullshit. And if you are a good fan you understand this. I’m not saying he is guaranteed to win this fight by any stretch because this is a tough matchup. But he has fought a lot of great fighters with different styles. He’s 9-1 in the UFC And he won two championships. The man is great.
I dont see how anyone cant atleast see this. I partly think Sherdog is so troll heavy that posters just like fucking with other posters that point out the truth....and, a lot of Conor haters are still bitter about Aldo. Thru every fighter he ran thru during his ascension, it was always "dude, ur a noob, I know this sport. Been watchin since UFC negative zero, and I'm telling you Aldo will wreck him wit dem leg kicks"; when Aldo got fuckin' rekt ithe most surreal fashion, there was nothing left to do but go full hater. I firmly believe if Sherdog had a big ass BBQ and the heavies all got together to shoot the shit and drink some brews, I guarantee that many a hater would be like "yeah, I'm just trolling. I know he is an awesome fighter, but I just like trolling for the lulz, fucking with his fans and am still hurt about Aldo".

I do think ferg and lee have big chances of beating him. Connie also has a good chance but i would bet on khabib.
This is pretty much how .i feel, tho I give Conor about a 33% chance. Unfortunately, if he loses, it will be "Ha! See! He was never that good", cuz MMA fans are going to MMA fans. Heck, he went gen with May, landed more than Pac, won nearly half the rounds on a multitude of media score cards and still can't get any love! It's not Conor sucks at boxing, it is just that it is Floyd Fucking Mayweather, Andy if he loses to .Khabib, it is because Khabib very well may be the most dominant fighter that has ever lived: 26 fights an drew not even one round lost is some other worldly shit. Even Jones, Mighty Mouse, Andy, DC and GEP have all lost and lost rounds.

Thats rubbish and you know it. Half the posts bagging connie are from you. There are a few pro connie trolls, thats true. Sherdog is mostly a mcgoober hate fest.

Oh poor Conor fans. So persecuted, and picked on. The reason so many people hate on conor is his mcload gobblers. They bring it on themselves with their parroted rhetoric.

Oh poor Conor fans. So persecuted, and picked on. The reason so many people hate on conor is his mcload gobblers. They bring it on themselves with their parroted rhetoric.

basing such opinions on what other believe has always been odd to me, but I suppose sheepish / group think type behaviour has never sat with me well historically.

no offence of course

At the end of the day, we decide. Nobody else. That's what I feel anyways.

His grappling speaks for itself but he's completely deficient in anything else. So far that hasnt mattered.

But he has fought a lot of great fighters with different styles. He’s 9-1 in the UFC And he won two championships. The man is great.

You cant count Conor's partial record.....HE HAS 3 LOSSES TOTAL.

The fighters he fought with "different styles" all tried to get into a slugfest with him.....his area of strength......even Mendes. Unless Khabib is stupid and does this, Khabib brings something Conor has not seen or fought so far.

Go watch his fight with Glieson Tibau and then tell me he's never lost a round...many thought he lost that fight...
What happens to a winning fighter that pisses hot? Do they still get the win?

Back