Khabib is pretty Overrated atm

I dont see how anyone cant atleast see this. I partly think Sherdog is so troll heavy that posters just like fucking with other posters that point out the truth....and, a lot of Conor haters are still bitter about Aldo. Thru every fighter he ran thru during his ascension, it was always "dude, ur a noob, I know this sport. Been watchin since UFC negative zero, and I'm telling you Aldo will wreck him wit dem leg kicks"; when Aldo got fuckin' rekt ithe most surreal fashion, there was nothing left to do but go full hater. I firmly believe if Sherdog had a big ass BBQ and the heavies all got together to shoot the shit and drink some brews, I guarantee that many a hater would be like "yeah, I'm just trolling. I know he is an awesome fighter, but I just like trolling for the lulz, fucking with his fans and am still hurt about Aldo".

So much bullshit.....do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

ALL THREE OF CONORS LOSSES ARE BY SUBMISSION. He is about to fight the BEST wrestler he has ever fought. IF Khabib keeps it on the ground, Conor will see a fight he has never seen before. Even Mendes tried to bang with Conor.....so no comparison there. If Khabib tries to bang with Conor, yes it could be a short fight.

We shall see.

seriously? holy shit dude..

I'm obviously gonna fact check this but fascinating if true

lKId5mN.gif

None of my opinions fall within the realm of sheep / group think behaviour.

I think for myself, nothing more.
You defend Conor non stop. How much you want to bet, there are a shit tonne more people that would call Conor fans the blind "sheeple", before fans of Khabib. The only thing Conor fans excel at, is twisting narratives, and making excuses. As well as yap on about how much money he has.

Bullshit. You generalize everyone the same. Your analysis are shit, by the way.
No, I don't actually.

I'm actually decent at reading people.

People like yourself, aren't very smart. You don't tend to use your brain very well. You operate In a very black and white type of way. You're only capable of seeing your side, the world through your own eyes and not the full spectrum of information from a multitude of Individual perspectives.

me calling you out for what I see of you does not mean I'm generalizing everyone In such ways.

I'm extremely capable of acknowledging and respecting Intelligent people and I can assure you, you're far from that. Much as you will try to deny It.

A study published by Drs. V. Sagdiyev and S. dos Santos definitively proves that saw palmetto, which is found in almost every common shampoo, leads to a breakdown in α-deoxywadulase, a key enzyme in preventing catalysis of cranial hair follicles.

And guess who owns the largest tracts of saw palmetto crops in the country?

j-j-logo-transparent.png

@Wadtucket
im-not-surprised-rb1ien.jpg

I bet you they probably own the hair replacement snake oil crop too.

<seedat>

You speak about simplistic analysis, respond to me but say absolutely nothing clarifying your position. Alright then.

Only thing I was doing was commenting on what you said.

That people "hate him because of his fans". At the end of the day, I can tell you what kind of people that sort of logic typically comes from.

my response was quite appropriate

That said I'm not Interested In fighting. Certainly not interested In wasting my time with someone like you.

There you go again with you’re pretentious responses. By someone like me do you mean someone that sees through your fake analysis bullshit? You’re arrogant, and condescending while offering no real analysis of anything. You keep responding for someone that doesn’t want to “waste your time” because you’re terribly insecure.

Kevin Lee is a very overrated fighter. He is just a gimmick.

You defend Conor non stop. How much you want to bet, there are a shit tonne more people that would call Conor fans the blind "sheeple", before fans of Khabib. The only thing Conor fans excel at, is twisting narratives, and making excuses. As well as yap on about how much money he has.
Probably because this forum is full of complete idiots when It comes to anything Involving Conor..

At the end of the day I'm Interested In the most objective / truthful analysis possible and this forum simply shits the bed when It comes to Conor.

What exactly do you expect?

Does it make me a fanboy? no. It makes me someone capable of reading between the lines

There you go again with you’re pretentious responses. By someone like me do you mean someone that sees through your fake analysis bullshit? You’re arrogant, and condescending while offering no real analysis of anything. You keep responding for someone that doesn’t want to “waste your time” because you’re terribly insecure.

TS has been fanboying Conor forever now. This thread is typical.

Yep. He is fantastic, but he has trouble integrating his skills well. He either moves forward with no movement, or starts boxing like an amateur with decent fundamentals, but little else. Once he closes the distance, good luck. But he was a lot of issues with movement and distancing. his defense has shown a lot of holes, as he gets hit a lot in most fights, and all it takes is one solid shot for that kind of brutish approach to pay.

Still, he is a beast.

im-not-surprised-rb1ien.jpg

I bet you they probably own the hair replacement snake oil crop too.

<seedat>

Of course they do. They sell Rogaine, the number one brand of minoxidil in the world. They also own Propecia, which is finasteride, a hair loss drug often taken in concert with minoxidil.

<{anton}>

There will always be people In these threads who enjoy arguing about absolutely nothing.

Nothing with substance or fruit Is said.

Just continual beating of a dead horse

So much bullshit.....do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

ALL THREE OF CONORS LOSSES ARE BY SUBMISSION. He is about to fight the BEST wrestler he has ever fought. IF Khabib keeps it on the ground, Conor will see a fight he has never seen before. Even Mendes tried to bang with Conor.....so no comparison there. If Khabib tries to bang with Conor, yes it could be a short fight.

We shall see.
<escalate99>

I actually don't agree with anything that you said, other than Khabib may not have a choice at standing if he can't get the takedown immediately. You bet your life Eddie wanted to take him down, but it's easier said than done.

Seems you are putting me in to a Conor ball hugging camp. Go up to my first comment and you will see I said this fight needs more hyperbole or exaggeration because both guys are the best at their discipline (grappling/wrestling - striking) that MMA has ever seen. Conor might get rekt.....same with Khabib, but these sweeping characterizations are just false and silly (i.e. Khabib has no striking and Conor has no ground game).

Back