Rumored KHABIB HOLDS MAYWEATHER MEETING; LOBBIES FOR SHOWDOWN IN MOSCOW IN FRONT OF 100,000 FANS

It won't, because Dana and WME have to allow it to happen. It worked for Conor because

1. He's a promotional genius and would market the shit out of the fight (do ppl want to see silent Khabib stonewalling as Mayweather does all the talking?)

2. There was a SLIGHT chance Conor could beat Floyd based on age alone. Not talking about skill to all those triggered. But seriously, the only reason Conor lasted 10 rounds was because Floyd is 40 yrs old.

Now that we've seen the difference, does WME really want their next potential crown jewel, undefeated champ getting murked in boxing?

3. Dana doesn't like Khabib as much as he does Conor. Maybe if Khabib fights out his contract and goes elsewhere, he'll get that fight. But not under Dana.
lol this fight is happening

Allhamdullilah or whatever. For me, honor is number one. I fight for legacy. I stay on bus. Inshallah

First this is a rumor...
and second, that "stay on bus" line has absolutely no credibility anymore since he Mauled Conor while Conor cheated the whole match...

khabib then proceeded to embarrass dildo anus with a flying kick..

So enlighten me, what would he have been scared of in the bus?

Back