Rumored KHABIB HOLDS MAYWEATHER MEETING; LOBBIES FOR SHOWDOWN IN MOSCOW IN FRONT OF 100,000 FANS

It's all entertainment. Getting their names out. Increasing their followings. Creating intrigue and drama. It's just good fun and makes business sense.

Calm down folks, no need to get your panties wet.

That would be the only fight dumber than MayMac.

We'd get to watch Floyd clown and embarrass khabib the full 12 this time.

Probably ends quicker when Khabib illegally suplexes Floyd for giving his back for the umpteenth time.

Khabib beating Mayweather might be the greatest upset in combat sports history. We will all be witnesses to the one true GOAT, InshAllah!

This fight won't ever happen. Mayweather just using the Russians to keep his name in the headlines.

It's all entertainment. Getting their names out. Increasing their followings. Creating intrigue and drama. It's just good fun and makes business sense.

Calm down folks, no need to get your panties wet.

Same was said about maymac until it happened and u ALL WERE SHOCKED

Please this to bed. This fight should not, and will not happen. Its a bigger mismatch than May/Mac and Khabib can’t promote for shit. The “just send location,” bit is out of gas. What else do he have to offer?

why on earth would you want your home country to witness you getting picked apart and destroyed? floyd has made guys with 1000X better boxing that khabib look like amateurs. what is it with guys thinking they can beat an undefeated 5x multi weight champion? Is it just the money? getting embarrassed isn't reason enough not to do it?

That'd be probably the most one sided fight in the history of fights outside of Punk vs Gall.

Good lord please NO. I like you Khabib so please don't ruin yourself with this nonsense. If this fight happens for real then its just gonna be another huge embarrassment for MMA. Khabib will just be punching the air, while Floyd clowns him, with Floyd laughing his way to the bank at the end, sigh.

I have zero interest in it. I hate Floyd, vile person, but my hate don't blind me, Floyd would clown Khabib like a fool and it will be embarrassing to watch .

Tony vs Khabib is the only fight to make next!. Thats the fight that matters and is interesting

This is stupid. Khabib is shortening his mma career doing it. Just the rounds he needs to log in for a boxing match and the actual fight itself. He might be tough and not get knocked out but he is pretty much going to eat every jab going to him for 12 rounds.

Conor v Tony for interim belt. Conor either disappears an Tony hays shot or Conor gets mojo back and beeb 2 sells yuge

Allhamdullilah or whatever. For me, honor is number one. I fight for legacy. I stay on bus. Inshallah

Back